Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Like we're made of starlight (open)  EmptyLike we're made of starlight (open)  EmptyLike we're made of starlight (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Like we're made of starlight (open)  EmptyLike we're made of starlight (open)  EmptyLike we're made of starlight (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Like we're made of starlight (open)

2 posters

Go down

Dominique Weasley

Like we're made of starlight (open)  Empty Like we're made of starlight (open)

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat May 07, 2022 8:11 pm

Dominique has volunteered to be a chaperone at the little dance because she wanted to see Javier. There was something about him. She found herself thinking of him alot. Plus, she wanted to keep an eye on her brother and her cousins. She worried after she was gone for so long. She just wanted to make sure they were ok. She stood to the sidelines of the dance, and just observed.
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Like we're made of starlight (open)  Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Like we're made of starlight (open)  Empty Re: Like we're made of starlight (open)

Post by Javier Morais Mon May 09, 2022 8:56 pm

As a professor, Javier was expected to chaperone the dance. Never in his life did he see himself as the chaperone-type. He was always the one who was spiking the punch or smoking out the bathroom window when no one was looking and here he was being expected to make sure that none of that stuff happened. It was a strange change of events. Though, all thoughts of that went out of his mind when he spotted a familiar blond standing on the outskirts of the dancefloor. A charming smile came to his lips as he approached her. "Hello again, Dominique." He said in way of greeting as he reached her.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Like we're made of starlight (open)  C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Like we're made of starlight (open)  000000
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Like we're made of starlight (open)  Empty Re: Like we're made of starlight (open)

Post by Dominique Weasley Mon May 09, 2022 9:06 pm

Dominique smiled when she saw Javier walking towards her. He looked so handsome. Her smile widened when he said her name, "Hello Javier. You look very handsome." She had had a cup of punch, but she didn't really notice the alcohol due to all her nights drinking with Austin, "Are you having a nice night?"

@Dominique Weasley
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sat May 14, 2022 9:49 pm

Javier smiled at her. "And you are looking very beautiful tonight." He complimented her honestly. It was quite a surprise to see her there, he hadn't known that they were having chaperones that weren't professors but he wasn't complaining in the least. He was just glad he had dressed up a bit, even pulling his unruly curls back in an elastic so they weren't flying everywhere like was normal for him. "I am having a much better one now." He said, giving her that charming smile. "I never thought I would be chaperoning something like this. I was usually the guy who spiked the punch or who snuck out to smoke weed on the grounds while everyone else attended stuff like this." He explained quietly so hopefully none of the students would overhear him. He didn't want to be a bad influence!

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Like we're made of starlight (open)  C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat May 14, 2022 9:59 pm

She felt a slight blush when he said she looked beautiful, 'Thank you." He sure knew how to speak to a woman. Something about his voice.... She laughed a bit at his confession, "Honestly, I was too. I'm so far from an authoritative figure, it's hilarious they felt me in here." She bit her lip and looked around, "Maybe we could get out of here later on. Find somewhere to... Talk."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sun May 29, 2022 10:55 am

Javier was sure that plenty of men had told Dominique that she was beautiful, she was absolutely gorgeous after all. But he did like the slight blush that colored her cheeks when he told her that she was. "You're very welcome." He said with a smile. Then when she agreed to be much the same as him, he grinned just a little bit bigger. "Try being a professor here. I have to try to scold the students for the same things I did when I was in their place." He said it with a chuckle. Hell, many of the things he would still do to this day if he could get away with it! She then spoke once more and he lifted one hand to brush a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'd like that. Unfortunately, I'm stuck here until the dance is over but after?" He didn't know if she would be sticking around that late but he was hoping she might.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sun May 29, 2022 11:01 am

"Oh my god, right? Like, my cousin right now is going through a rough spot. And I guess he's been turning to drugs or something. How can I tell him that drugs are bad when I have a blunt rolled in my purse right now? I'd be a hypocrite." As he touched her face to move her hair, she felt her breath hitch in her throat, "Depends on how late. Unless you plan on just keeping me with you all night. Which I have no objections to."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:08 pm

Javier understood what she was trying to say. Hell, he had been there himself. If he were to ever to have to lecture one of his students on smoking weed or something along those lines, he wasn't sure he would be able to do so seriously. He just hoped that it never came down to that and if it needed to be done that one of the other professors would take up the cause. "Exactly, I dread the day that I'll have to punish a student for something like that. It will be a sad day." Because for him, it really would be. He hated being hypocritical. He chuckled at her statement. "Keeping you here all night doesn't sound like a bad option now that you mention it." He said with that little half smirk. No, it didn't sound like a bad idea at all.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:57 am

Dominique let out a dramatic sigh, "It sucks being the grown ups." She giggled and took another cup of punch after putting down her empty cup. She matched the little smirk he made and leaned up to whisper in his ear, "I can think of many good ideas we could use later." She then took a step back and held out her hand to him, "Wanna dance with me?"

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum