Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  EmptyHoney, I'm home (Ruby)  EmptyHoney, I'm home (Ruby)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  EmptyHoney, I'm home (Ruby)  EmptyHoney, I'm home (Ruby)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Honey, I'm home (Ruby)

2 posters

Go down

Austin Blake

Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  Empty Honey, I'm home (Ruby)

Post by Austin Blake Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:14 pm

Austin had met up with Dominique for lunch that afternoon and he was glad to see she was doing well. He would have to make sure to tell Ruby such things, he knew his wife worried about the young girl. They had sort of adopted her as they worked together the last few years. They loved her as a daughter of sorts, even though Dom was way too old to be their child, since they didn't have their own kids. He stepped in the door way and kicked off his boots as he hung his jacket on the hook, "Ruby? You home?" He shouted through the house as he made his way to the kitchen for a beer.
@Ruby Blake
Adult
Austin Blake
Mini Ava :
Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  Tumblr_mar6h9t0Q21ra8x1ao7_500
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  000000
Hunter
Of Age
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Ruby Blake

Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  Empty Re: Honey, I'm home (Ruby)

Post by Ruby Blake Sun May 01, 2022 12:43 pm

Ruby had been down at St. Mungos doing some volunteering that day, she tried to stop in there whenever she could to help out where she could. It wasn't like they would use her as an actual healer since she wasn't on the staff but she enjoyed things like going to sit with the patients who didn't have visitors and things like that to keep their spirits up. She had only just returned back home a short time before when she heard her husband walk in through the door. He called out to her and she walked out to meet him in the kitchen. "How was lunch with Dominique?" She asked as she kissed him in way of greeting.

@Austin Blake
Unsorted
Ruby Blake
Mini Ava :
Honey, I'm home (Ruby)  Tumblr_inline_p7i1gtr3d71s92oax_500
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Ruby
Healer/Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Genevieve Padalecki
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Austin Blake

Post by Austin Blake Sun May 01, 2022 12:53 pm

Austin kissed her back as he held her close to his body, "She's great. Says hello and is wondering if you'd like to meet for tea next weekend. Maybe do some shopping. You should go. You deserve a nice girls day out." He said as he got a beer from the fridge. He popped the tab on it and sipped it, "Muggles do make really good beer. How was st mungo's today?"

@Ruby Blake
Adult
Austin Blake
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Hunter
Of Age
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Ruby Blake

Post by Ruby Blake Sun May 15, 2022 11:06 am

Ruby leaned into her husband as he took her into his arms. In his arms just happened to be her favorite place to be. A smile came to her lips when he mentioned a girl's day with Dominique. "Sounds like fun! I'll have to send her an owl later and set everything up!" Ruby truly enjoyed Dominique's company which was a good thing since they all tended to spend quite a bit of time together when they were out hunting. Though, she guessed that was changing now since Dom had decided to give it up. Things weren't going to be the same without her but they would manage. "It was nice. I always love being able to see the smiles on the kids' faces when I come in to read them stories or whatever." Of course, she couldn't actually do any healing but she hoped she could at least raise their spirits some!

@Austin Blake
Unsorted
Ruby Blake
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Ruby
Healer/Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Genevieve Padalecki
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Austin Blake

Post by Austin Blake Sun May 15, 2022 11:19 am

"Alright then." He was glad she was going to get some time to spend with Dominique. It was going to be odd now that she was no longer part of what they did. Perhaps he could find another apprentice. He didn't want to put Ruby at risk and he needed a partner out in the field. His face tensed a bit as he thought, but he soon refocused on Ruby, "I'm sure they love it when you come just as much as you do, Love."

@Ruby Blake
Adult
Austin Blake
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Hunter
Of Age
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Ruby Blake

Post by Ruby Blake Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:41 pm

Ruby was excited to have the chance to catch up with Dominique after it had been so long since they had last had a girl's day. She was sure that so much had probably happened in the other woman's life since they had last caught up! "I'm really looking forward to it." She said, though, that much was probably obvious. She brushed her hair back behind her ear when she noticed the way Austin tensed his jaw like he was thinking of something very serious. "What's wrong?" She asked, being able to read him like a book at that point. She put the thoughts of helping those children on the back burner as she waited to hear what was bothering her husband.

@Austin Blake
Unsorted
Ruby Blake
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Ruby
Healer/Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Genevieve Padalecki
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down