Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Emptythe birds can banter? (7th year boys) Emptythe birds can banter? (7th year boys) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Emptythe birds can banter? (7th year boys) Emptythe birds can banter? (7th year boys) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

the birds can banter? (7th year boys)

4 posters

Go down

Lien Chang

the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Empty the birds can banter? (7th year boys)

Post by Lien Chang Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:04 am

Lien entered the dormitory from the common room. It was getting late, and he should probably think about going to sleep in the next hour or so. When he came in through the door, however, he saw something a little... peculiar.

"Wh-what are you doing?!"
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Empty Re: the birds can banter? (7th year boys)

Post by Atticus Nott Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:04 am

Atticus heard the door behind him as he was folding Lien's clothes with magic. Lien was messy and had left things crumpled up all around his bed, so Atty thought he'd help out. It was also very calming for him to do something like this.

"Oh. Hey." He smiled at his friend. "I'm just folding your clothes up," he explained kindly, but Lien was still looking at him like he had a second head.

@Hyacinth Macmillan @Oleander Parkinson
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) 166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Shaungif18
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

the birds can banter? (7th year boys) Empty Re: the birds can banter? (7th year boys)

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:14 am

Although he hadn't attempted to surf at the lake yet, Macmillan sat on his bed criss-crossed waxing his surfboard with all of the elbow-grease he could muster. Such an act made him quite sweaty, so he went without a shirt. He was shirtless within the dorms most of the time. The uniform felt so constricting, and he loathed some of the leftover preppy clothes that were in his wardrobe. He was happy with t-shirts, tanks, and shorts.

"He's always been like that. Bloody messy. Last year, I almost tripped on his possessions although I slept on the other side of the room."

@Atticus Nott
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) 7848d34348a08c5bf4bd4e8357f75651d630f181
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Favorite Season: Summer
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:16 am

Ollie was sitting on his bed reading a book about Quidditch, because it was one his favorite nighttime things to do. He loved to read and it gave him a chance to get a late night practice about Quidditch. He didn’t at all pay attention to his teammate, folding Lien’s clothes. He knew Atticus through Alayna, and he didn’t even pay any mind then Lien came in.

“He’s having a moment of cleaning, I think his military school taught him a lot.” said Ollie with a bit of a chuckle. “Don’t worry about any of it Lien.” he said giving the prefect a smirk. “What were you doing?” he asked Lien. He wondered if tonight were his prefect rounds.

@Lien Chang @Atticus Nott @Hyacinth Macmillan
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
the birds can banter? (7th year boys) AH0Ufe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:31 am

"It can't be that bad," he said, laughing. Perhaps he'd never noticed before, because usually the dormitories were tidy by the time classes were over for the day. It couldn't have been Atticus cleaning it up every time. He hadn't even been there for the last two years.

"Just studying, of course..." That's all he ever seemed to do. "This year definitely isn't going to be a breeze, that's for sure."

University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:36 am

He laughed at the Military thing, and there was some truth in that. Atticus thought he was doing it to avoid the possibility of staring at Macmillan's half-naked body, glistening in perspiration. Of course, he'd acknowledged that it was all there. He only needed to briefly look in his direction to get a nice image burned into his skull.

Well... he certainly had filled out into an attractive man...

"I actually really like folding sheets now. I can do a crane." He laughed. "I'll make some out of towels and leave them on your pillows. Nice bit of pointless decoration for you to all get annoyed at."

Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:51 am

"Yes, Lien, you've always been that bad. Yet, just by how you dress, twat would take you in as the younger brother he never had," he seethed taking a break from waxing his board.

Getting up from his bed, Macmillan began going through his trunk until he grabbed a preserved tray of food he got from the kitchens. "The elves were gracious enough to give me a veggie tray." He picked up one of the celery sticks and stuck it into his mouth.

@Lien Chang
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:58 am

Ollie had agreed with Hyacinth, “You are very messy, but I have to admit you do a good job at putting yourself together when you aren’t doing things.” he said with a bit of a smile on his face. Watching Hyacinth eat his veggie tray, he looked down at his book as he continued to read. “Are you excited for Quidditch this year?” said Ollie looking over at Atticus. “I’m curious to see what your military school taught you about Quidditch.”

@Atticus Nott @Lien Chang @Hyacinth Macmillan
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:04 am

"Well. They say all the best and brightest men are complete slobs."

He chuckled a little, then cringed at what Macmillan said.

"That's... nice to know, but I'd much rather pick my own eyes out." He'd met his brother once, and was very used to Macmillan referring to him as 'twat'. He also failed to notice the similarities he had to Indigo. Clearly. "I can't stand that sort of attitude he has." Lien had that exact same attitude with some people.

He was short sighted in more ways than one.

University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:10 am

Having folded everything perfectly, he was satisfied. He looked over at Oleander and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it." He tried to forget about the fact that Macmillan was walking across the room and... bending and stretching everywhere with those taut muscles of his. "We didn't really play much Quidditch though, so I might be a little rusty. We mainly did formation flying. Supposedly it taught us how to work as a team just as well as any Quidditch game."

He sighed, and lifted his head up. Macmillan just happened to be in his sight, that's all. He tore his eyes away.

@Oleander Parkinson @Hyacinth Macmillan
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:17 am

Stifling a laugh, he took a bite of the celery stick. "No offense, Lien, but have you heard some of the stuff our classmates say about you? It's not flattering."

Ah, it was nice to be considered likeable. Except for when it came to his choice of career within his family.

"The only good thing about those quidditch matches is that the stands provide free entertainment. Remember the one game that had this couple break up because it turned out one of them was cheating? It made me wish I had popcorn. Even the game came to a standstill for five minutes!"
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:25 am

Ollie had to admit it was definitely interesting to hear what people said about the resident prefect. He had put his book down and looked at Atticus, “Does that mean an early morning Quidditch session is in order?” asked Ollie since he didn’t mind waking up early to play. He loved Atticus from growing up, and he definitely missed him when he went away.

He knew a lot of girls had a tenancy to goggle over him. A thing he had done his best to ignore a lot, and he looked up at Hyacinth and nodded. “That was a good match though, and I think this year will be interesting. Did you hear Emerald Cartwright is the new captain for Gryffindor?” he said with a huge smirk. He knew the girl was good at what she did, but he felt his skills were far more superior, “I plan on wining Ravenclaw the Quidditch cup this year.”

@Atticus Nott @Lien Chang @Hyacinth Macmillan
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:41 am

"Oh, really?" He uttered that icy, cruel little laugh that he did sometimes. "That's interesting."

Now that Atticus had drifted away from his bed, Lien put his bag down beside it and hopped on. He got some reading material from inside of his bag and stretched out with it, instantly absorbed in the content. He kicked his shoes off the side of the bed lazily, and sighed, satisfied.

University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:42 am

"I don't think I remember that. Probably 'cause I was, you know, playing a game of quidditch."

Macmillan was still as silly as ever. He seemed to have something against quidditch, but Atticus never really understood that.

"Yeah, we should do a morning session. Macmillan should come too. I think he's selling himself short. He'd probably be pretty good." He grinned over at him, then turned to Ollie. "I don't think I've met an Emerald? I could be wrong, though. A lot's changed..."

He cringed at what Ollie said, and knocked him playfully in the shoulder.

"Still need the rest of us to do that though, mate."

Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:50 am

"I just wish we had more options at this school in extra-curriculars, y'know? I shouldn't have to wait until the holidays or graduating to hone my craft."

The art of surfing was one hardly anyone took seriously. It was disappointing as most people could figure out how to fly a broom and have the hand-eye coordination to catch a ball.

Pulling out his wand, he grabbed a book from his trunk and proceeded to transfigure it into a table so the veggie tray had a spot to sit. "Never met the Cartwrights? They're American transfers who came here a few years back. One of thems a prefect. That prefect's best friend also happens to be our Head Girl. Another American transfer."
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum