Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
surprise drop in ((reed)) Emptysurprise drop in ((reed)) Emptysurprise drop in ((reed)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
surprise drop in ((reed)) Emptysurprise drop in ((reed)) Emptysurprise drop in ((reed)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

surprise drop in ((reed))

2 posters

Go down

Drusilla Trelawney

surprise drop in ((reed)) Empty surprise drop in ((reed))

Post by Drusilla Trelawney Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:17 am

Dizzy had been on a nightly stroll of the castle which she had found to be a lot of fun and it gave her a chance to be a bitch to students which she absolutely loved with a burning passion. She walked around with a cane and trotted through the halls.

It was one of her favorite things to do, and she liked to discipline students. One of the only things she enjoyed about her job aside from of course doing what she loved which was fucking with Divination. Tonight the halls were quiet, but she had come across one of the classrooms, where she knew the new professor was from, and a smirk came across her face.

She decided to knock on the door.

@Reed Jackson
Professor
Drusilla Trelawney
Mini Ava :
surprise drop in ((reed)) Cruella-emma-stone
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Dizzy
Divination Professor
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Emma Stone
partner pic :
surprise drop in ((reed)) AhNbBA
Slytherin
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Divination
Scorpio
British
Apparition
Seer
Pride Flag
Professor
Divorced
Parent
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

surprise drop in ((reed)) Empty Re: surprise drop in ((reed))

Post by Reed Jackson Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:01 am

As he didn't have patrol duties for the night, Reed decided he was going to spend the time just chilling in his classroom with some grub he bought down at the Medallion in Hogsmeade. It was surreal being back in Hogwarts as a professor of all things. For the longest time, he was afraid to use his degree as he thought he'd be the worst professor ever, but so far it wasn't that bad although he had to figure out a very loose syllabus at the last minute so it appeared that he was making an effort in lesson planning.

Reed was thrown off when he heard a knock at his classroom door. Who'd want to see him at this time? Answering the door, he saw it was Drusilla. He proceeded to faint at the sight of her.

@Drusilla Trelawney
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
surprise drop in ((reed)) Tenor
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Music
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Drusilla Trelawney

Post by Drusilla Trelawney Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:07 am

Dizzy stood at the door and watched in disgust Reed pass out. We’re men really that weak in the sight of a strong and powerful woman, that they couldn’t even stay up. It was truly fascinating if you were to ask that question. She looked at him and she had got her wand out, and cast a water charm at him.

“Get the hell up, Reed.” she pointed out as she stood looking down. This was no impressive in the slightest. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and she looked at the door, and used her cane to push it shut, and she watched Reed. “Don’t you know any control?” she spoke in a dark tone because this was embarrassing.

@Reed Jackson
Professor
Drusilla Trelawney
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Dizzy
Divination Professor
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Emma Stone
partner pic :
Slytherin
Graduated
Scorpio
British
Apparition
Seer
Pride Flag
Professor
Divorced
Parent
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:43 am

"Sorry, dude-" Reed stumbled trying to figure out the feminine version of dude as he got off of the floor. Don't make direct eye contact; her charisma was like Medusa. "Ette. Dudette, yeah." Know control? Pfft, of course he does, that's why he's a professor!

"Before I was started teaching, I sold music on this site called Band Camp. I know a thing or two about control, dude! Ettte!"

@Drusilla Trelawney
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Drusilla Trelawney

Post by Drusilla Trelawney Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:56 am

Dizzy was resisting the urge of hexing Reed to give him some kind confidence or whatever men needed to be so wimpy. It was just a weird situation, and she had gave him a glare at the term dudette. “Do I look like someone who likes to be called that.” she spoke trying to really resist the urge to want to hex him. If this was Knockturn Alley, Reed be knocked out in a instant.

When he spoke about his job it did sound pretty interesting, but she wasn’t one who cared for muggle things. An eye roll came at his response, “You fainted at the sight of me, and I’m not all that scary.” she spoke as she tapped her cane. “Tell me more about this Band Camp thing?” she spoke with an emotionless expression.

@Reed Jackson
Professor
Drusilla Trelawney
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Dizzy
Divination Professor
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Emma Stone
partner pic :
Slytherin
Graduated
Scorpio
British
Apparition
Seer
Pride Flag
Professor
Divorced
Parent
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:35 am

A bit terrified, Reed shook his head incessantly. "No, no! It's a habit! I swear!" He didn't want to face her wrath because he didn't use proper formalities! Man, vampirish chick was intimidating! In a good way, but still intimidating!

"I-I cower seeing women that could stomp on me!" He propped his arm up against the nearby bookcase to prevent himself from fainting again. "Lady-induced syncope," Reed laughed.

She wanted to know about Band Camp?! Oh wow!

"It's a website where you can upload music to make money off of and buy music. Lots of indie artists! I was one of them!"

@Drusilla Trelawney
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down