Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) EmptyMy Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) EmptyMy Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) EmptyMy Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) EmptyMy Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta)

2 posters

Go down

Alessandro Jilani

My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) Empty My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta)

Post by Alessandro Jilani Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:40 pm

Deciding that he needed one more day with Nicoleta before they headed back to Hogwarts, where finding time alone with each other would become harder. Alessandro had invited her to  meet him at Urban Cup Cafe, it was a risk but at least there was a chance that they would not be seen yet if he planned it right the cafe should be crowded and they would have cover. He had got her a bouquet of her favorite flowers and headed out to the cafe.

Smiling when he noticed how busy it was they would be able to blend in and seem just like a normal couple, his plan was working perfectly. Securing a table away from the windows in the back of the cafe he took a seat and waited for her to arrive. He just wanted to enjoy the day with her, just one more day alone was all he wanted. Hoping that Nicoleta would be able to arrive safely and have no one follow her, it would be the worse if this date was the cause of her being captured, he would never forgive himself.

@Nicoleta Miller
Creature
Alessandro Jilani
Mini Ava :
My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) SpO6CA
Alias :
Jules
Nickname :
Less, Alesso
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Hetersexual
blood purity :
pureblood Vampire
Prefect
Gryffindor
Scorpio
Italian
Vampire
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Nicoleta Miller

My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) Empty Re: My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta)

Post by Nicoleta Miller Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:46 pm

Nicoleta was looking forward to the date ever since she had gotten Alesso's owl asking her out on it. Though, she was also nervous. She had only just started to settle into this new place and she didn't want to be found already so that they would have to leave again or even worse... But she knew that she didn't want to stay away from Alesso any more than she absolutely had to and time with him would be much less once they were in school where they had to pretend not to know each other. It was easy enough, they weren't even from the same area.

She made sure to dress nicely but not too nice for their date. She didn't want to stand out but she did want to look pretty. She thought that she found a happy medium and walked into the coffee shop to find it packed! It was perfect. They wouldn't even be noticed among the large crowd. Or at least that was the hope! It even took her a few moments herself to find Alesso in the back of the crowd. A smile came to her lips as she approached him. "You picked the perfect spot. No one is going to look our way twice." She said before leaning up and placing a kiss to his cheek in greeting.

@Alessandro Jilani
Adult
Nicoleta Miller
Mini Ava :
My Sweet Surrender (Nicoleta) 6de206979ab8633f145cc0257ea24a69
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Nico
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual