Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Dads gonna kill me (open)  EmptyDads gonna kill me (open)  EmptyDads gonna kill me (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Dads gonna kill me (open)  EmptyDads gonna kill me (open)  EmptyDads gonna kill me (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Dads gonna kill me (open)

2 posters

Go down

Carina Malfoy

Dads gonna kill me (open)  Empty Dads gonna kill me (open)

Post by Carina Malfoy Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:39 pm

Carina ran down the hall of the train chasing the tiny black creature she called her pet "Castiel, get back here!" She shouted as she ran trying her best to avoid running into people. Maybe her father had been right. Maybe she wasn't responsible enough to have a pet. But that was ridiculous, she had only opened the cage for a second, just long enough to pet him, and before she knew it he was out of the cage and on the run. She groaned and tried to pick up speed and blinked for one second when she ran straight into someone sending them both to the ground. She groaned and rubbed her head as they had collided foreheads when they hit "I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Well that was going to cause a head ache that's for sure.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Dads gonna kill me (open)  E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Dads gonna kill me (open)  Empty Re: Dads gonna kill me (open)

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:05 pm

Ellie had been doing a round of the train to get used to the whole prefect thing. It was a good way for her to start practicing until she had her first round night. She heard the sound of little pats, and could have sworn she saw an animal pass her. She looked over in concern, Ellie hoped someone didn’t lose their pet. That would be awful, but as she went walking she collided heads with someone. “Are you okay?” she asked the girl who she recognized.

@Carina Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Dads gonna kill me (open)  Ahij4c
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:23 pm

Carina rubbed her head again to try and make the pain subside, which thankfully it did a bit, "Yeah I'm fine. Just a head ache I'll have to face later. Did you happen to see a small black cat run by? Mine escaped his holder and I was able to chase him but I lost sight of him." She looked around frantically for any sign of the little furry heathen she called her pet, "His name is Castiel. He's still a baby."

@Eleanor Huxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:29 pm

This made Ellie feel a lot better because she couldn't imagine giving some a migraine on the first day.

"I actually saw something black run by, and I think he went toward the prefect compartments," she said pointing in the direction of the prefect compartments. "Do you want any help?" she asked because Ellie certainly didn't mind helping the girl in the slightest, since it was her job after all.

She loved the name Castiel, "That's such a pretty name. Is it from Supernatural?" asked Ellie, hoping her knowledge of muggle culture hadn't been too much. She was one after all.

@Carina Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Carina's eyes lit up when Eleanor said she had seen her cat, "That would be great. With two pairs of hands we may be able to catch him." She said before starting to walk to the perfect compartment, "Yeah. Me and Ethan watched it at his home on the VT." She had meant tv, but she sometimes got some muggle contraptions confused, "It's a rather good show. But not very realistic.." she opened the door to the compartment and saw Castiel seated on the bench, bathing himself, "Really. You ran away to do this?" She picked him up and stroked his head, "He's a little nightmare."

@Eleanor Huxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:02 am

Ellie loved to help and helping a girl find her cat is something she’d like to do. Although as she got ready to go and it definitely surprised to know that she had watched Supernatural, because a lot of people in this school didn’t what that meant. “You mean Ethan like Ethan Layton?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. She knew he was friends with her sister, “My sister Charli is good friends with him.” she chuckled, Charli had a lot of friends. The girl’s cat came back though and she couldn’t help but smile, even if she didn’t mind helping her. “Your cat is really cute, it’s like he knew his mother would be heartbroken.” she said with a huge chuckle, it was cute. “I think he’s cute. I have a couple cats back at home.” she said with a little smile. She loved cats and animals in general.  

@Carina Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:03 am

"Yeah, Layton. He's a nice guy. We spent a bit of time together over the summer. It was nice." She said, a slight blush spreading over her cheeks. "Charli... Oh Charlotte? Yeah. Ethan mentioned her a few times. Think he might have a bit of a crush on her." She chuckled and stroked the fur on top of Castile head, "Yeah. I'd be destroyed if something happened to him. This little fur ball is my best friend."

@Eleanor Huxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:39 am

Ellie didn’t really know Ethan to say the least but she heard Charli talk about him a lot and how she’d give anything to sleep with him which always annoyed Ellie since she felt like life had so much more to it then being able to drink alcohol and sleep with forever you wanted too. “That’s really cute that you guys hung out.” she said with a bit of a chuckle. She had hung out with some of her muggle guy friends over the summer but she didn’t do anything with them. “You really think so? I mean my sister is someone a lot of guys like and it’s not always for the best reason.” she said with a chuckle. She knew Charli could be a real fucking witch when she wanted to be.

If Ellie had a pet at Hogwarts, she’d more than likely feel what Carina would feel, and she didn’t want anyone to feel that way, “I wonder what kind of cat is he?” she asked with a lot of curiosity. She couldn’t tell cat breeds right away, and that because she wasn’t very educated in it.

@Carina Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:06 am

"Yeah. He's a really good friend. We worked on some music together. He's really gonna be someone someday. I can feel it." She said, smiling widely as she thought of her friends future success. "I mean I think so. Like I said, he talked about her alot. Usually the only people he talks about that much are Emery and Jocelyn." When she asked what kind of cat Case was she stroked his fur, "He's a Bombay."

@Eleanor Huxley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum