Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  EmptySnakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  EmptySnakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  EmptySnakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  EmptySnakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Empty Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:34 pm

Mackenzie sat alone in the compartment she had scared some younger years out of. She stretched out along the bench, her feet kicked up on the arm rest part of it, her pet snake relaxed around her shoulders. She smirked and stroked his little head as he hissed in pleasure, "Now, now, Magnus, we have to behave this year. Daddy said we have to be on our best and we will do such things."

She heard the click of the door opening before followed by the sound of the compartment door being slid open. 'Who would come in here?' she wondered. Most people avoided her like the plague. Magnus didn't help much, most of the students were scared of him. Which made no sense to her as he was just a baby. She narrowed her eyes at the person who entered the compartment, "Can I help you?"
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Empty Re: Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)

Post by Louis Weasley Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:42 pm

“Hello Mackenzie,” Louis said brightly, standing at her compartment door.

She and Louis hadn’t really spoken much, but he liked to think they were on first name basis. He had been quite friendly with both of her sisters when they were at school, and Louis was too naive to believe that she could be as malicious as people said she was.

“There were a few second years who were worried about your snake, so I thought I’d check in with you both.” Louis beamed at her and the little snake in her hands. “He seems very fond of you. Perhaps those students couldn’t see well enough. They thought he was roaming around free in here.” Louis chuckled.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Empty Re: Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:38 pm

"Little Louis Weasley. What are you doing in here?" She knew Louis wasn't afraid of the Riddle sisters, having slept with a majority of them already. "They're scared of Magnus? Why? He won't attack anyone... Unless I tell him to." So he had an interest in her snake? Based off her sisters gossip, she had an interest in his too. "Magnus never strays far from me unless it's for classes. And even then, he sometimes comes along. But why don't you sit and join me for a bit. We barely know each other. Maybe we should change that?"

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Snakes eyes every single time you roll a crooked dice (open)  Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:42 pm

“Well that’s very reassuring, thank you for letting me know.”

He smiled his usual beaming smile, and was surprised to be welcomed into the compartment. It was very nice of her. Her sisters were very nice as well. Matilda was very sweet, and always wanted what was best for him. He was very flattered that her gift for his seventeenth birthday had been her. She’d even wrapped herself up and everything. It was wonderful.

“Thank you, I’d like that,” he said cheerfully, taking a seat. He looked at the snake, then up to her again. “He’s quite cute, actually.” Louis chuckled.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:46 pm

Mack had to admit he had a nice smile. It was a smile that made her smile without meaning to. When he said Magnus was cute she chuckled, "He is the cutest. Well, I can think of something that might be cuter. you can pet him if you'd like." She gave Magnus a look that said 'No biting" and then looked back at Louis, "I hear you've been spending some time with Matilda lately?" She asked, a tone in her voice that she hoped said she couldn't really care less, but was unsure if that was what happened.

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:20 pm

Louis touched the snake’s skin, and was surprised by how soft it felt.

“Your sister?” That was definitely the Matilda she was referring to, he couldn’t think of any other. “That’s right. We’re good friends. I’m close to Medea as well, so I’m going to miss them now that they’ve left Hogwarts.”

He smiled at her. “Matilda and I were... well, I suppose she was my girlfriend. For a short time.” He wondered whether girlfriend was a good way of describing it. “Hmm... perhaps more like lovers, actually.” That was more accurate.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:14 pm

Mackenzie felt a sneer from across her lips and she rolled her eyes, she didn't know why but she was jealous of the closeness between Louis and her sisters, "Well I guess it's a shame they've left school now." She honestly didn't mind it. She liked being the only Riddle sister at the school. "Who says that? Lovers. It feels so.... 1800s." She stroked Magnus and looked at Louis, "Any plans for when you leave school?"

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:47 pm

“Does it?” he chuckled, “I suppose I’m just not good at finding a word for it. Sorry.”

Smiling apologetically, he was surprised to hear her asking that question. This is why he took everything everyone said with a pinch of salt. Despite what everyone said, Mackenzie was a friendly girl. So were her sisters, and her Dad.

“Well I’m working towards being a healer when I leave. How about you?” he asked her cheerfully.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:52 pm

"You guys were fuck buddies, Louis. My sister's aren't the type to be in steady relationships. Especially Matilda, well, as far as I know. But I never see the same guy around for long." She was surprised when he said he wanted to be a healer and her friend crossed her mind, "You should talk to Carina sometime. She wants to be a healer too. But she's struggling with potions. Odd considering her father was basically Snape's prodigy. As for me. I have no bloody clue." That was a lie. Mackenzie knew exactly what she was going to do when she graduated. Follow her families footsteps. But she couldn't say that, "I've always liked music. And fashion. Maybe I could be a singer. Or a designer.'

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:12 pm

“Carina does? I see... I could probably have a chat with her about it. Thanks Mackenzie.”

He smiled at her.

“I think you have the confidence and the stage presence to be a singer,” he said, beaming, “Perhaps you could design your own outfits as a singer when you become well known. People will want to wear what Mackenzie Riddle is wearing.” He chuckled a little, but could actually imagine her doing something like that.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:19 pm

"Absolutely. Anything to help my friends " she said with a flashy smile. She had to keep the good girl act on around him. He was the Head Boy after all. But she also wanted to get to know him more. Something about the way her sisters raved about him got her curious. But his words actually touched her a bit. They made her... Happy? "Maybe some day. And I know I'll be seeing you in a white coat at St Mungo's someday. Healer Weasley. Has a nice ring to it, I'd say."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:40 pm

“Well, I hope that I don’t see you at St Mungo’s if I’m working there...” he said uneasily, “Perhaps only to give the patients a little bit of joy with a song or two.” Louis chuckled.

He lifted one leg up on the seat and was facing her, leaning his head on the rest. Louis smiled at her.

“I always knew there was something about you, Mackenzie.”

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:48 pm

Mackenzie was about to ask what he meant when suddenly, her mouth was dry and she couldn't find any words to speak. He was... Mesmerizing. She licked her lips and chuckled, "Wh-what do you mean?" What the fuck was that? Mackenzie was not one to trip over her words and certainly not one to get flustered over a boy. Then she remembered hearing whispers that Weasley was part veela. That explained it a bit better. She set Magnus on the bench she was on and went to sit next to Louis, "Figured I'd give him so space to stretch out. If you don't mind being this close."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:30 pm

“I think people judge you too harshly, without really knowing you. I think you’re really quite sweet.”

He beamed at her. Watching the snake, Magnus being set onto the table, Louis watched him for a little while before turning back to Mackenzie. She was now sitting a lot closer to him. Louis didn’t mind, but it was a little surprising to see her close up. She shared similarities with her sisters, but she had very striking eyes.

“I don’t mind,” he assured her, smiling.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:49 pm

"I see." If he thought she was sweet then she should win a damn award for her acting skills. When he said she didn't mind the close proximity she smiled, "Good." He stretched out, lying her head near his lap, "It feels good to stretch out." She was indeed comfortable with the position she was in, "You're quite handsome, you know. If healer doesn't work out you could maybe model. Or be a spokesperson."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:03 am

Louis chuckled, looking down at her.

"I'm not sure if I could do that," he said cheerfully, "It seems like a lot of standing in one position for a long while. You could do it, though," he said, chuckling, "You have such striking looks, you don't really have to pose."

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:26 am

Mackenzie smiled up at him and laughed, "Maybe. It could be fun." She thought of one day being a model, but she still had plans. She stretched a bit more and frowned, "Why doesn't this train have more comfortable seating. My neck is going to crick up at this point." She said, rubbing the base of her neck

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:24 am

"Hmm..."

He wondered if he could do something about that.

"Mackenzie? Sit up for a moment. Face that way." He pointed to the window opposite. "And just relax your shoulders. Do you think you can do that?"

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:28 am

Mackenzie looked at him as if he had grown two hands. Mack didn't like having her back to people. She didn't trust people enough. She looked at him for a moment before decided to just trust in one person; Even if it was him. She sighed and sat up as she turned to the window, still a bit on high alert. She tried to relax her shoulders and managed to do so about half way, "This is the most relaxed you're going to get, Weasley."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:43 am

Louis chuckled. "That's fine. You're doing a good job."

He took her hair gently that was scattered over her back, divided it into two sections and brushed them to the front, over her shoulders. He made sure the hair was away from her neck by smoothing it down a little. "All right. Put your head down a little..." he whispered, pressing his fingers against her neck. By using pressure from his knuckles and hands, he massaged gradually down her neck, staying nice and quiet so she could relax as much as possible.

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:49 am

Mackenzie flinched when she felt his hands on her and clenched her first. She bit the inside of her cheek but did as he said. She lowered her head and felt him start to massage her. She froze before feeling her body slowly start to melt into his touch. Damn, that felt good. It was relaxing. Before she knew it, she was leaning back against him, her body feeling like gelatin. She quickly readjusted and turned to look at him, "Where do you learn all that?"

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:22 pm

He uttered a small laugh.

"I just taught myself. I like being able to help people like this. And I think it's more fun than just using potions, don't you think?"

When she turned to him, Louis paused briefly.

"Should I continue? I really don't mind."

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Mackenzie felt herself getting more relaxed and comfortable around Louis which didn't happen often, "You can if you want to." She said, turning back around so her back was to him. It would drive Matilda wild if she knew Mack had gotten a massage from Louis, "Thanks, Weasley."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:31 pm

"That's okay," he said softly, then continued to massage her neck. He also worked on her shoulders. "There's quite a lot of tension and knots in your neck, Mackenzie. Please take care of yourself."

He smiled. Doing this was relaxing him too.

"Do you have anything that you've made that you can show me? I mean, your fashions."

@Mackenzie Riddle
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:03 pm

"Gee. I wonder what could be causiing so much tension?" It couldn't be because she had a special mission from her father. Or the fact she was soon turning 17 and would be a full member of her father's crew. No of course not. When he asked if she had any fashion ideas she could show him, she blushed and pulled a notebook from her bag, "I have a few." She opened the book and flipped through a few pages with different sketches and designs on them, "They're not that good."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next