Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
why must it taste so good? (open) Emptywhy must it taste so good? (open) Emptywhy must it taste so good? (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
why must it taste so good? (open) Emptywhy must it taste so good? (open) Emptywhy must it taste so good? (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

why must it taste so good? (open)

2 posters

Go down

Matilda Riddle

why must it taste so good? (open) Empty why must it taste so good? (open)

Post by Matilda Riddle Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:46 am

Seeing off my little sister was the excuse she gave, but she and Mackenzie both knew that they didn't have that sort of sibling closeness. She had briefly seen her Father, had lost her Mother somewhere in the crowd, and was now standing in the centre of the platform, twirling her flaxen hair between her fingers.

She was aware of husbands' eyes drifting in her direction and the wives snapping at them, but Mats couldn't say that she blamed them. Her skirt, just about covering over the round of her rear and her socks pulled up to a flash of bare thigh: it was probably the most exciting thing they'd seen in years! Poor dears...

But she wasn't looking to steal somebody's husband, at least not today. Today she was on the look out for a boy she had spent an unforgettable night with that Spring. And to think he was a Weasley! He looked more like a Malfoy, but hadn't the temperament to match...

Deciding there were easier ways to get what she needed than standing there looking herself, Mats approached someone and was ready to greet their eye with a sweetly forlorn expression. "Excuse me, oh please help me. I've lost my friend..."

Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
why must it taste so good? (open) Matsgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: Divination
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

why must it taste so good? (open) Empty Re: why must it taste so good? (open)

Post by Ashton Harrington Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:27 pm

Ashton had just finished a cigarette as he walked into the platform for the train. He flicked the butt on the ground and stomped it out before letting out a sigh. Another year this school was a waste to him. He didn't need this stuff. He knew what he was going to do with his life and he was already on the right path. The summer had been rather eventful if you were to ask him. He was lost in thought when suddenly, a females voice pulled him from them, "Sorry, what?" He had heard her question. But seeing her face and her shape made him forget what she had said to him. He smirked and raised his eyebrow a bit, "Are you lost, doll?"

@Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
why must it taste so good? (open) QLMKdd
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
why must it taste so good? (open) 000000
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

Post by Matilda Riddle Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:37 pm

Matilda giggled at him.

“Yes, I am lost. There’s so many people here... and all I want is to find my very good friend...” she whined, casting her gaze up at this boy. “Ooh! I remember you! Ashton, right?” She had only left school the year before. They may have flirted a little in the past or something. Probably. There were just so many good-looking people to get around. “Ashton. I’m looking for Louis. You know... golden hair, blue eyes, cute smile?”

@Ashton Harrington
Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:05 pm

"Well then, look at you knowing my name and all. And you're, Mackenzie's sister. Matilda, right?" He had hoped he got her name right, he wouldn't want to disrespect the goddess standing before him. "Why you looking for stick in the mud Weasley? We could have so much more fun together." He said, giving her a crooked smile, "But if you really wanna find him, you have to find someone else. I haven't seen him. Tend to try and avoid authority and golden boys."

@Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

Post by Matilda Riddle Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:54 pm

She struck him playfully across the chest, giggling.

“Don’t you say that about my lovely Louis!” There was no anger in her voice. She knew full well that others thought he was dull, one-sided and predictable. Perhaps Matilda was one of very few people who actually knew he could be full of surprises.

She stepped closer to him.

“Oh, that’s right. You’re a bad boy, aren’t you? Well... of course someone as bad as you wouldn’t be hanging around such a pure, innocent boy like Louis.” She played with the lapels on his jacket. “So what’s the baddest thing you’ve ever done? You can tell me. I just hope you can shock me.”

@Ashton Harrington

Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:07 pm

Ashton swiftly gripped her wrist when she playfully smacked his chest, "Careful there." He had had a rather intense summer and had gained a few minor injuries during such events. He bit his lower lip as she spoke and played with his jacket, "I tend not to." He pondered for a moment on her question. Of course, he couldn't tell her the real truth. Could he? "The baddest thing I've done.... I've killed about 7 people in my life." He wasn't sure if that would shock her. He didn't really care. He pulled the flask from his jacket and took a swig, "Want some?"

@Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

Post by Matilda Riddle Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:44 pm

When he grabbed her wrist, Mats pretended to quiver. She quite liked being handled that sort of way.

“Seven?” she repeated, in a hushed whisper. “You ought to make it eight, as soon as you can. Seven is usually a lucky number, but when it’s pertaining to the subject of death... probably not so much.” Mats spoke calmly and casually, as though Ashton was being serious about his kill count. But she doubted it was serious. Whoever did someone like him need to kill?

“You better be offering me more than a drink, Ashton.” She took the flask from him, but was also leaning forward to toy with his hair. It was surprisingly silky. She lapped her tongue along the top of the flask, slowly, before taking a few gulps in the daintiest way she possibly could.

@Ashton Harrington
Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:47 pm

Ashton was a bit concerned when she said she might want to kill another person soon, "I see. I'll get right on that." He was joking of course. He didn't kill anyone unless it was an order or a personal vendetta of his own. And right now, neither of those applied to anyone. He looked down at her and smirked, "Oh doll, I'm offering much much more than a drink." He reached out and pushed her hair from her face and smiled down at her, "Now I know why I call you doll. Youre like a porcelain. So small and fragile."

@Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

Post by Matilda Riddle Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:25 am

"Is that... What you like?" she asked in a hushed whisper, a coy little laugh shaking her shoulders. "You want to be scared of the big, bad wolf? Be your little China doll?"

Tears welled at the corner of her eyes and she tugged at his sleeve, peering up at him fearfully.

"P-please... Don't hurt me." She was definitely getting off on this as long as he was. If it wasn't for him, she could change it up. As soon as you got that weak spot - the two of them could really enjoy themselves.

@Ashton Harrington
Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:11 am

Ashton froze and looked down at her as she put on her innocent act. He knew it was an act. He knew Matilda could probably kill him with one hand tied behind her back. And that's what was so sexy to him. He pushed her back gently against the wall before grabbing her wrist and pinning it above her head, "Riddle, you drive me fucking crazy." Before letting her respond, he crushed his lips against hers

@Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down