Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
professors on deck (open) Emptyprofessors on deck (open) Emptyprofessors on deck (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
professors on deck (open) Emptyprofessors on deck (open) Emptyprofessors on deck (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

professors on deck (open)

+2
Lochlan Riddle
Fred Weasley II
6 posters

Go down

Fred Weasley II

professors on deck (open) Empty professors on deck (open)

Post by Fred Weasley II Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:09 am

He thought it was a brilliant idea at first. The Professors could catch a ride from the Hogwarts Express: get that nostalgic feel as if they were students again! They'd leave all the tomfoolery down to the Prefects, and they could drink a few and get merry...

It wasn't how he'd expected it to go. Someone had told him about it. Well, Fred certainly hadn't. Now he was trapped in a compartment with the bastard. His arms were folded solidly against his chest as he slumped in his seat, legs sprawled out in front of him, staring him down in a surly silence.
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Favorite Subject: DADA
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

professors on deck (open) Empty Re: professors on deck (open)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:10 am

Lochlan had caught wind of Fred's suggestion for the Professors to ride the train. Even though the majority of them were already at the school at this point making preparations for the semester: he had apparated from Hogsmeade to London, and boarded in jubilance. Now he was going through some of his papers, idly stroking the wiry bristles of his chin, unperturbed by the silence surrounding them.

After a while, his eyes darted up and fixed on Fred Weasley. An amused smile spread across his features.

"You're being particularly talkative today, Mr Weasley," he jested, still carrying that light-hearted smile. The other snorted, mutted something, and glanced away like a teenager not getting his own way. "I wonder if there will be others joining us..."
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
professors on deck (open) Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:05 am

The train hadn't changed a whole lot since he was a pupil. It was weird really. The candy trolley lady looked the same as always. The lack of a new wrinkle nearly frightened him; he thought she was a wax figure!

He was also horrified by some of the onslaught of teenaged hormones in various compartments. Why did nobody tell him that teaching would involve those? Reed barely got through having those while at Hogwarts!

Finally making it to the professor carriage, a drop of sweat almost fell into his eye. "Man, why did none of you tell me these kids were so..." Can he muster the assertiveness to say the word? "So hornormal..?!"

@Fred Weasley II @Lochlan Riddle
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) Tenor
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Music
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Drusilla Trelawney

Post by Drusilla Trelawney Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:27 am

The time of year that made Dizzy cringe like hell.

Where she'd have to return to her unfortunate job and deal with the whining of children. Even if they were in her class because they were interested in the subject. Walking onto the train with a cane which matched her jumpsuit that she had decided to wear today, and a matching hat.

Catching the eyes of many students, Dizzy gave them a fake smile. All of their outfits are plain and not as refined. Then again, not everyone had an eye for fashion. Making her way to the professor's compartment, she entered. "I see I must be late to the party this year, how unfortunate." she pouted. The professor walked over and took a seat by Lochlan, "Riddle, I hope you don't mind me sitting by you." she smiled.

The only one of her fellow staff members, she tolerated.  

@Lochlan Riddle @Reed Jackson @Fred Weasley II
Professor
Drusilla Trelawney
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) Cruella-emma-stone
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Dizzy
Divination Professor
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Emma Stone
partner pic :
professors on deck (open) AhNbBA
Slytherin
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Divination
Scorpio
British
Apparition
Seer
Pride Flag
Professor
Divorced
Parent
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:36 am

Fred looked up as some bloke walked into the compartment. He seemed refreshingly normal, like the type of bloke who wouldn't mind downing a few pints when off the clock. He was dressed right like a teacher though, so he gathered that he was a new Prof. There were a few new ones coming this year, including a caretaker, but this one didn't look like he mopped floors.

"Ey fella, what's that? Hormones?" Fred laughed. "Yeah. Man. That's the reason there's no hot water in the castle. We force 'em to have cold showers."

Getting up, Fred clapped his hand with this bloke, grinning.

"I'm Freddy. What's ya name, mate?"

@Reed Jackson
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:44 am

"And I'm Lochlan - Lochlan Riddle. Good to have you here, Professor Jackson, isn't it?"

Weasley didn't turn around, but Lochlan could tell he was pulling a face at being interrupted. He couldn't go without introducing himself to new staff members, no matter how badly Weasley seemed to want to 'claim' this man for himself. What a pathetic little runt he was. Lochlan contined to smile, just as Drusilla entered the room.

"And this is Drusilla Trelawney - Divination Professor," He smiled warmly at her until she sat at his side. "Be my guest, my dear, but I do wish you'd call me Lochlan." he told Drusilla, pretending to exhale a lonely sort of sigh.

@Drusilla Trelawney @Reed Jackson

Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
professors on deck (open) Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:02 am

Following behind him was a woman who almost spooked him. Did she dye her hair like that? He only ever saw that on emo kids back in the muggle world! "Your hair! Did you charm it, use hair dye, or somethin'?" Reed chuckled sheepishly; he never failed to feel weak around women who looked as if they'd be domineering.

Reed smiled at the one other bloke who seemed to be a bro. Sweet! Maybe he'd find a friend within the colleagues he's seen so far?! Grinning widely at Freddy, he was about to answer when Lochlan got to it before him.

"Yeah, Professor Jackson. Just call me Reed. I'm a music professor. A very cool music professor!" His pathetic music career said otherwise. "Drusilla?! Are you a vampire?"

@Fred Weasley II @Drusilla Trelawney @Lochlan Riddle
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Drusilla Trelawney

Post by Drusilla Trelawney Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:15 pm

Dizzy gave Lochlan a little pout, because she had no intentions of calling him Lochlan, she’s always called him Riddle. “I’ve always called you Riddle, and I’ll keep calling you it.” she said with a smirk. She gave him a bit of a look hoping he knew what she went when it came to tradition. He should be honored to hold that surname. She watched Weasley trying to hide her disgust, since she found no use for the fool.

Looking at the new professor, she smiled. “Guilty as charged, and I have to say it’s a brilliant subject.” she said hiding her disdain she felt like no one truly knew the art, and how confined it could be. Her hair had been a topic of discussion. “My hair is charmed to look this way, so it could be permanent.” she said with a lot of pride. Although Professor Jackson’s next question made her roll her eyes, “I’m not, and if I was I wouldn’t be out in the daylight. I prefer nighttime.” she said with as she put her hands on her cane waiting for his response.

@Lochlan Riddle @Fred Weasley II @Reed Jackson
Professor
Drusilla Trelawney
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) Cruella-emma-stone
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Dizzy
Divination Professor
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Emma Stone
partner pic :
professors on deck (open) AhNbBA
Slytherin
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Divination
Scorpio
British
Apparition
Seer
Pride Flag
Professor
Divorced
Parent
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:10 pm

Collapsing back into the chair, he realised that it was back to he and Riddle looking across at one another again. He put his arms behind his head, and glanced up at the ceiling instead.

Blackrock beach. Blackrock beach. I'm on Blackrock beach, and there's all the girls in their bikinis...

He looked down at Trelawney for inspiration, although he couldn't imagine her in a bikini. Or maybe he could. Now he was staring at her too long. He diverted his eyes yet again, and dug his finger inside his ear.

"So, Reed, ya know a load of instruments? How about the trombone? I kinda need to learn. Has a lotta potential for annoyin' cousins."

@Reed Jackson @Drusilla Trelawney
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:30 pm

Reed felt like the odd-one out as it was clear to him that out of all of the faculty gathered in the carriage, he was the sole muggleborn. That's alienating no matter the age or generation. Good thing muggleborn crimes have gone down a lot over the years; that was one reason why he reluctantly took advantage of his unwanted degree so he could guarantee an income.

He lit up when his new friend asked him about music. Yes! This is why he applied for the job! He wanted to show that music rules! "Man, I know how to play the keyboards, some guitar, some bass, some drums. The rock and roll essentials, dude!" The trombone? "Lochlan? Do ya know if the school has some trombones?" There was always transfiguring...

@Fred Weasley II @Lochlan Riddle
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mystique Vega

Post by Mystique Vega Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:01 pm

Mystique entered the professors compartment and smiled, "Hello everyone. Are you all excited for a new year?" She loved the beginning of a new school year. New students to visit her library and learn from her ever growing collection of tombs. It made her smile just thinking about how many students she would be able to help this year. She liked to make studying easier for students by helping as much as she could. She took a seat and flashed another smile to her colleagues, "Did you all have a nice summer?"
Faculty Member
Mystique Vega
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
Apparition
Of Age
Graduated
Parent

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:26 pm

Skylar made her way to the professors compartment and smiled politely at her coworkers, "Good morning, everyone." Her Italian accent rather thick that day, "I hope everyone had an eventful summer ." Skylar liked to be on the train to Hogwarts in case anyone needed her assistance.
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
professors on deck (open) 66fa9ed9be7de264c6991b75894b98dbef719d30
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
professors on deck (open) 000000
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down