Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
After hours (Tag: lazar) EmptyAfter hours (Tag: lazar) EmptyAfter hours (Tag: lazar) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
After hours (Tag: lazar) EmptyAfter hours (Tag: lazar) EmptyAfter hours (Tag: lazar) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

After hours (Tag: lazar)

2 posters

Go down

Petra Grindelwald

After hours (Tag: lazar) Empty After hours (Tag: lazar)

Post by Petra Grindelwald Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:15 pm

Petra was doing her rounds as a Prefect, she had taken the dungeons as she usually did from time to time and made sure to keep her eyes and ears open for even the slightest of noises or sounds that someone was out of bed. There was nothing against that some people hated curfews because she did sometimes as well but she had a job to do. After making sure majority of the dungeons were clear it was like clock work that her stomach growled when she passed the kitchens. Well someone could be in here right? It wasn't like she was going out of her way, she was going to have to check in here eventually so she walked in with no care in the world and flicked on the lights. Looking around she didn't see anyone but she did see some sweets from dinner and she quickly closed the door before she walked over and picked up a piece of cake. It was already sliced so all she needed to do was grab a fork. Petra didn't mind doing this sometimes but she had a light dinner because she was busy.

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
After hours (Tag: lazar) Adelaide-kane-reign-gif
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
After hours (Tag: lazar) 000000

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

After hours (Tag: lazar) Empty Re: After hours (Tag: lazar)

Post by Lazar Tremlett Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:48 am

Ironically, the kitchens was one of the quieter places to decompress other than his dorm room and the library despite all of the clinging and clanging by the house elves who worked in it. Unfortunately for him, Lazar had lost time as he had gotten a bit absorbed in a book about music theory. It was crazy to think about how soundwaves even have theory to study. It wasn't unlike the stuff he learned in his core classes where you had the theory and practical exams. How the hell did they manage to come up with this stuff? It had blown his mind a bit too much that he could hardly comprehend it.

He was crouched down around one of the cupboards when he heard somebody enter. Who could it be? As far as Lazar was aware, it wasn't late. It wasn't curfew. Well, nobody had indicated the time to him. Lazar moved his head around and noticed a girl getting herself a cake. Okay, he was good for now. No getting in trouble. Then he hit his head on the cupboard door. Ouch.

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
After hours (Tag: lazar) 15e5d7dc678334b61449b0dea16c220244e2e065
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Favorite Subject: History of Magic
Taurus
Cheerleader
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Petra Grindelwald

Post by Petra Grindelwald Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Petra thought nothing of it when it came to being apart of the security of the school. Yes she had a job and a purpose but that doesn't mean her hunger is not worth it. So Petra stood there eating some delicious cake but she did jump when she heard something against the cupboard. Was it a rat? A mouse? Was it one of the house elves? She had no idea but she did pull out her wand and walk over to the spot she heard it coming from. Petra was not afraid of much so she wasn't afraid of whatever this was either.

When she rounded the little area she saw a student crouching down and she sighed as she rolled her eyes a little. "What are you doing in here after hours? They just called curfew a few minutes ago" she asked, at least she had a reason to be here.. did he?

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:33 pm

"Um, I lost track of time." It was true as far as he knew. Lzazar hadn't been checking the clock nor did he know that it was around curfew. Maybe the house elves were glad to have somebody there that wasn't being demanding about snacks.

Slowly, Lazar got up from his spot and quickly held onto a counter-top to prevent himself from stumbling.

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Petra Grindelwald

Post by Petra Grindelwald Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:25 pm

Petra looked at him with a raised eyebrow as she listened to him saying that he lost track of time. It was like she was born yesterday but she was going to let him play this out. It was the least she could do really. "Okay, say I believe you, how did the house elves miss you? Because they don't leave until curfew hits really and it doesn't seem like you've been in here long enough since I am in here now" Petra asked him as she tried to see how he evaded witnesses.

"Besides why wouldn't you be somewhere else? Why the kitchens?" Petra couldn't piece that one together. It was the biggest mystery.

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:48 pm

Okay, how was he going to explain himself further? "Um, I kept quiet." Lazar should've known that she was a prefect! It actually felt intimidated to be grilled by one. "Sometimes there's less loud people than other places in the school?"

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Petra Grindelwald

Post by Petra Grindelwald Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:35 pm

She couldn't help the eye roll but she did have to grin a bit. That would be an answer she'd give if the roles were reversed. Nothing wrong with it really. it was the Grindelwald humor... its what she liked to call it. "Surprised you staying quiet actually worked. A lot of elves do have brains so the fact that you could out smart some is impressive" some did have brains others did not. It was a perfect mixture of both.

"So.. This may seem undutified and what not but I will let this little hiccup slide if... You tell me your name and join me for cake? Sometimes I get bored doing duties by myself and this was my last area to cover anyway before I head up" Petra explained.

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:43 pm

"I wasn't constantly asking for snacks." Despite his upbringing, Lazar wasn't the most entitled. It might've had to do with his father needing to prove himself as a muggleborn. "Oh, I'm Lazar." He was pretty sure they were in the same year, but it didn't matter. It wasn't as if he wanted the spotlight or anything.

Guess some cake wouldn't hurt. At least he didn't have to worry about receiving discipline so early in the semester.

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Petra Grindelwald

Post by Petra Grindelwald Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:11 am

Petra couldn't help but laugh a little at him saying he wasn't constantly asking for snacks. "Yes that would have been bad because they would have found you out. So why here? Like there is a lot of places in this school to hide out in. So why the kitchens?" Petra was more curious about the whole ordeal. "I'm Petra" she introduced herself as well. Not even bothering with the last name since a lot of people reacted differently of her being a Grindelwald. Some people thought it was cool and some thought it was horrifying. More or less she always gave an eye roll. Petra went back over to her slice of cake and popped another piece into her mouth.

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:20 pm

He shrugged. Didn't he already say why? Did it just seem hard to believe? "It's more quiet than the library sometimes." Lazar also didn't want to be stuck out in the cold. He was one of those odd birds who preferred much warmer weather. "How crazy does patrol get?"

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Petra Grindelwald

Post by Petra Grindelwald Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:07 am

She knew that he said it already why he was in there but it was still odd. He could have went to a classroom or something but then again there was sweets here so maybe that was it? Wanted a little snack before going to his common room? Petra didn't know but she was going to just ignore it and eat her cake since it was delicious. When he asked about the patrol she shrugged a bit. "It has its good days and bad days. There are times where I am not given trouble and times where I am.. Honestly I'm surprised I got Prefect, I thought it was a joke at first and laughed but the head of Gryffindor wasn't kidding" it was laughable at times, they gave her a badge.. That could go either bad or good, but it was too soon to tell. "Its not so bad though I guess, it has its perks" Petra continued.

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:44 pm

"How well does the Head Boy and Girl treat you?" Narkissos and Faye had a reputation at Hogwarts of taking their positions way too seriously. Faye was considered a bitch while Narkissos was a flaming hypocrite. It made him wonder how they got picked. Was there no better options with how suddenly the previous term ended? "What kind of perks?" Lazar heard about the bathroom. That was about it.

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Petra Grindelwald

Post by Petra Grindelwald Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:33 pm

When he mentioned the Head Boy and Girl, she couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit. They were.. A handful.. "Well let me just say, when you take on the roll of a Prefect, you better have a back bone and be able to stand up for yourself because you're going to need it. If it wasn't for my family name and the fact that my father was very specific on making sure that no one walks all over me, I would have quit the moment I got the damn thing" Petra had a mouth on her and was always ready to go if one of them wanted to go at her. Petra laughed a little when he asked about the perks. "Well this is one of the perks, I get to have a snack before bed, plus I can actually be out past curfew since there are times where I can't sleep right away and need to walk around a bit" Petra explained.

@Lazar Tremlett
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Petra Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Damn, were they really that bad? It didn't seem too surprising, however, as it was well-known throughout the castle that Faye and Narks held themselves on a pedestal. "That's cool. Does enforcement of rules vary by whoever's on duty?"

@Petra Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Taurus
Cheerleader
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down