Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) EmptyForgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) EmptyForgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) EmptyForgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) EmptyForgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey)

2 posters

Go down

Doran Riddle

Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) Empty Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey)

Post by Doran Riddle Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:16 am

Doran wasn’t sure if he could face any of the Cartwright family. But he wanted to send his apologizes. Sure he knew Aubrey might blast him but he needed to do this. He didn’t believe in any dark magic, but he knew that his father was going to keep an eye on him. So he just needed to do this.

He got up from his seat when he saw her at the table and he knew people would think he end up attacking. Doran didn’t want to do that and he walked over and sighed. “Hey Aubrey I wanted to say I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do?” he sighed. The girl seemed nice and more tamer than Emerald. But his sister should not have done that.

@Aubrey Cartwright
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Doran Riddle
Mini Ava :
Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) 322559118315201
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Doran
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jace Norman
partner pic :
Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) Open-mouth-jace-norman
Gryffindor
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Cartwright

Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) Empty Re: Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey)

Post by Aubrey Cartwright Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:23 am

Aubrey was trying to eat her food, more likely she was just starring at it. The girl wasn't really that hungry today. She knew people still talked about her sister. She just sighed and tried to eat something. She couldn't starve herself. She hadn't expected her Doran's voice.

She looked at her and there was evidence in her face that she didn't wanna do anything with his apologies. "Nothing will make it any better. You sister did something very unforgivable for sure. You shouldn't apologise for her," she said to him. "To make it better? My sister almost died. You can't make it better with any actions. You could try not ever become like your bitchy sister," she added. There were annoyance and venom in the last few sentences.

@Doran Riddle
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Aubrey Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) 3b74970ba9cec31411ec5ee22b358521
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Bre
7th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Hetero
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Addison Rae
Ravenclaw
American
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Doran Riddle

Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) Empty Re: Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey)

Post by Doran Riddle Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:34 am

Doran knew that Mackenzie was wrong and he really hated her for it. He spent his entire life idolizing her and now he couldn’t forgive her sure Secumsempra was no Unforgivable, but it was still wrong. As Aubrey went on about how it was all wrong and definitely embarrassing him he tried not to roll his eyes. “I never thought Mackenzie would do that.” he sighed at those words, “But I don’t want you to hate me as I don’t condone that.”

He didn’t think he could but he hoped that she would be willing. Doran closed his eyes at all those words, but maybe he could be some kind of support system. Save his father by not making him be response for Mackenzie’s actions. “The whole school knows, but I don’t want you to be sad. I mean you should be sad but I want to give you hope.” he said even if he really wanted to do be a jerk. She had every right to be this way, “If it any consolation I haven’t spoke to my sister since it happened and I can help you get justice.” he said in a low tone hoping no one heard.

@Aubrey Cartwright
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Doran Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Doran
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jace Norman
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Cartwright

Post by Aubrey Cartwright Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:50 am

Aubrey didn't really wanna talk about any of this and just forget it happened but she couldn't. This was now part of her life, something she would never forget. Mackenzie was someone who she would never trust again ever. Her brother Doran here seemed to be so much nicer. At least his words seemed to comfort her a bit, which was so odd. "Okay. Nobody expected that. She didn't seem so evil," she had to say it.

Aubrey sighed and looked at Doran. She could tell he had good intentions when he came here to talk to her. "I'm really not that sad. More likely worried about my sister. She didn't deserve it, to be treated like this," she said and was surprised when he said he hasn't talked to his sister since then and justice thing even. "I don't want any revenge. That will just cause more troubles for everyone. Let's hope she gets just punishment what she deserves," she said in lower tone back to Doran.

@Doran Riddle
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Aubrey Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Forgiveness Doesn’t Come To Sinners (Aubrey) 3b74970ba9cec31411ec5ee22b358521
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Bre
7th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Hetero
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Addison Rae
Ravenclaw
American
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Doran Riddle

Post by Doran Riddle Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Doran nodded yeah Mackenzie turned like a dime and he wanted to have hope. Then the lack of remorse she had ruined him and he looked at Aubrey, “How is Emery? Are you okay if I call her that. Everyone does.” he said as he rubbed his neck. Maybe he was overstepping his bounds. “I would be worried too your sister could have died. And I know I’m not helping. Could I sit down?” he asked. If not he’d probably go skulk in the bathroom.

He just didn’t want to by anyone who knew his sister and sided with her. Doran didn’t think his sister would get punished as his father had more than likely patted her on the back, and if she did it was not a good one. “Yeah I hope she does. I’d send her to Azkaban if I could.” he said with a sigh. God he was bad family, but he didn’t condone what she did. It had affected his life this time.

@Aubrey Cartwright
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Doran Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Doran
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jace Norman
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down