Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Disturbing (Narkissos) EmptyDisturbing (Narkissos) EmptyDisturbing (Narkissos) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Disturbing (Narkissos) EmptyDisturbing (Narkissos) EmptyDisturbing (Narkissos) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Disturbing (Narkissos)

2 posters

Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Disturbing (Narkissos) Empty Disturbing (Narkissos)

Post by Eleanor Huxley Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:28 pm

Tilly knew one thing about the personal lives of all Hogwarts students. The news about Narkissos having his heart handed to him made her laugh. Sure the kid that Faye choose was probably the most annoying being in this fucking world, but the way Narks was handing was such a baby way. She had decided she would go raid his hideout and try to find him.

"Hey Jetson? Where are you off crying?" she asked. This was going to be fun, but she had no intentions on being mean, but he needed to handle disappointment better. Narkissos had a future and she was going to be honest the way Ethan acted was not very promising. She didn't got why he had to get so fucking ass hurt about this kind of thing.

@Narkissos Jetson
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Disturbing (Narkissos) Ahij4c
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Disturbing (Narkissos) Empty Re: Disturbing (Narkissos)

Post by Narkissos Jetson Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:17 am

Despite talking with Faye, he still avoided her. It was too painful for his heart. Narkissos had been chain-smoking a storm inside the haunted bathroom. There was no way he was going to be Head Boy next year now. How was he going to write to his dad asking for a couple of packs because he's badly handling a rejection?

"Don't you have class, Tilly?"

@Tilda Raywood
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Disturbing (Narkissos) Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Disturbing (Narkissos) Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:29 am

Tilly laughed at Narkissos comment and shook her head. "You really have no place to be talking about me being in class." she said giving him a smile. She had managed to get out by saying she had to go to the bathroom, but she couldn't deal with this much longer. "I just came to raid your hideout and tell you need to stop being a fucking baby. It's annoying, like I get it guys cry." she sighed with frustration. But most guys didn't drown their rejections in breaking rules like secret smoke breaks.

@Narkissos Jetson
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:51 am

"Unlike you, I do have free periods," Narkissos responded rolling his eyes. How dare she try to be hypocritically sanctimonious. That was his job! "You don't even know what it's like to feel love for another person, you can't speak on that!"

@Tilda Raywood
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:17 am

Tilly rolled her eyes, “I do and unlike some people I don’t stalk other people’s schedules.” she said with frustration. She did know what it was like to love someone, “Oh did you forget that I dated Maverick Cartwright before he started dating Fiona? So please don’t I just don’t let shit bother me.” she shouted back as she looked in the mirror. “Do you want me to tell your sister how much of a baby you are?” she spatted. Nothing would stop her as she was tired of it.

@Narkissos Jetson
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:38 am

He rolled his eyes. She didn't even earn her position, why was she even trying to speak on that kind of stuff?! "Unlike you, I take my responsibilities very seriously." Narkissos was already sort of annoyed, and she wasn't helping!

"But an unbearable yearning? Nope! You're not a strings attached type!" Or, that was what he figured anyway. "Aren't you friends with a lot of the problem students? Don't bring Nemmy into it!"

@Tilda Raywood
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:37 am

Tilly wasn’t going to dispute that as it was probably true, but she at least didn’t go through the school thinking she was better than anyone who came in contact with her, no matter how much her mother wanted too. “You are right I don’t! But I also don’t walk through this school with a chip on my shoulder. I’d say I probably treat people better than you do.” she said as she really didn’t want. He was being a baby for how smart he was.

“Then you leave my friends out. They at least aren’t bullies and cheats. Did Carina Malfoy earn her badge? I highly doubt it and she can’t even treat people right.” she spoke with frustration as she thought about Alayna and Carina, and their sticks on their shoulders. “I just am trying to help you. But I guess I’m too fucking shitty.” she said as she got ready to leave because she didn’t have time. At least Ethan wasn’t a stuck up ass.

@Narkissos Jetson
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:16 pm

"I have an image I want to project and keep up! I plan on being Minister years from now, in case you weren't already aware!" That was something he was very set on.

Was Tilda lying to him? "Doesn't Andy bully everyone in a five-kilometer radius?" Narkissos couldn't believe what he was hearing! "Well, you're doing an awful job at helping!"

@Tilda Raywood
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Who didn't know about Narkissos dreams, he was so fucking vocal about it. Not too mention a fucking prick whenever it was brought up. "How can we not be aware? You talk about it all the time, and it's real fucking annoying especially when there are others who may want that." she said annoyed. Okay sure she had felt real bad for Narkissos after Faye.

Tilly rolled her eyes at Narkissos comment, "Andy isn't that bad. I mean she could be nicer, but that doesn't make her any better than anyone from your house. Or your co-prefect Malfoy. Who bullies and loves to pick on people like Cherry who are confident." she shouted bac at him. Anyone who was apart of that house had made her mad especially with all that happened. "Fine go be a baby and let Ethan fuck Faye."

@Narkissos Jetson
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:23 am

Narkissos crossed his arms; he definitely had his stubborn moments, and this nepotism child was not helping in the least. "Sure, they may have the dream too, but do they have the determination and ambition for such a thing? No? That's settled." He never appreciated being talked down upon, especially as he received enough flack for taking his position very seriously.

"Trust me, I hate Malfoy too, and I'd love to make her do dirty work during detention." Didn't most of Hogwarts share the same sentiment to begin with? "I may not like that douche, but I'm not going to ruin a friendship over some jealousy. I'll just wait for Faye to return to her right mind..."

@Tilda Raywood
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:01 am

Tilly should have known better with Narkissos, the guy thought he was better. A thought she had been finding awfully annoying and she had eyed him up, “You don’t think Hazel Cartwright has a chance? I’m pretty sure the chances are higher with her. She’s been groomed for politics her entire life.” she questioned, surely Jetson wouldn’t question the kind-hearted Cartwright.

She just rolled her eyes at his comments about Carina Malfoy and Ethan Layton, “He’s not right for her and I really don’t want to see any of you lose your badges over him. I’m not judgmental, but he’s a different breed. Faye is your best friend.” she said fustrated, “And you know something she is also the one who is making you take illegal smoke breaks. Which I can tell on you for.” she said with a dark smirk, if he told on her. She’d been in heaven.

@Narkissos Jetson
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum