Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Sneaking Around (Emerald) EmptySneaking Around (Emerald) EmptySneaking Around (Emerald) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Sneaking Around (Emerald) EmptySneaking Around (Emerald) EmptySneaking Around (Emerald) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sneaking Around (Emerald)

2 posters

Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Sneaking Around (Emerald) Empty Sneaking Around (Emerald)

Post by Faolan Finnigan Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Why was it that the prefects got their own bathrooms? It was a question that was always bouncing around in Faolan's mind when he walked through the fifth floor corridor. Then that was always followed up by wondering just what was so great about the prefect's bathroom that only prefects could use it. He wanted to know. One thing that he hated was being told that he wasn't allowed to be somewhere. It only made him want to be there even more. That and he had been perfecting his skills when it came to blowing up toilets. He was pretty sure that he would be able to make it blow up only when someone else walked into the room... And wouldn't that be hilarious? Of course, he would make sure it was just a small explosion, mostly toilet water and not chunks of porcelain flying everywhere. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He was beginning to have quite the knack for blowing things up and beginning to be able to control those explosions a little better. Surprisingly, it had all come from an unfortunate accident... Alright, a series of unfortunate accidents where he had accidentally blown up numerous different things. It was kind of his trademark, much to his own displeasure most of the time.

He was hanging out nearby the bathroom, trying to look completely inconspicuous as he did so. If he could just hear the password that the prefects spoke to get inside then he could come back and get in himself when it was empty. It was probably a pointless thing to be doing but he was bored and he didn't have anything else to do, so why not? Seemed like a good way to be spending a few minutes at least. It was either that or do homework... And he wasn't looking forward to actually doing that! So, he pretended to be studying one of the tapestries any time he heard anyone else enter the relatively empty corridor, surely a prefect would have to come along sooner or later! That or someone else to distract him from his self appointed mission.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Sneaking Around (Emerald) Empty Re: Sneaking Around (Emerald)

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:56 am

Emery was doing some late night wandering of the castle. It was a thing that she did whenever she had been fucking with any kind of guy or girl right now. Sure she knew this would be the one thing that could get her in a whole lot of trouble, but she also didn't care. The fifth year wanted to get over her sister and how it was a thing that kept her up all night.

Sure she was going to milk every ounce of this.

But she liked to believe that she earned that and tonight she had also managed to get some a bottle of whiskey that she stole from her partner. She liked to steal when it came to having sex, because she had found herself sleeping with those who gave her the goods. Taking a couple sips of the bottle of Whiskey the female had snuck onto the wrong floor. Walking down the long corridor that the fifth floor was located she saw someone, and she got fucking nervous really hoping it wasn't a prefect. That was all she needed, but she felt like she could get her way by trying to sleep with them. It's not like it didn't work, but when she got closer the Gryffindor saw the figure had been Faolan, and she gave a smirk.

"You know that's going to earn you a month's detention right?" she asked as she took a huge sip of her bottle of whiskey, before pointing in his direction. "Want some?"

((Sorry for the length!)))

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:46 pm

It was late, he knew that technically he shouldn't even be out in the halls at this time of night. But he didn't want to just sit around in the common room. And his curiosity had been peaked about the prefect bathroom. Once his curiosity had been peaked, he was more or less lost until he found out what he needed to know or something else drew his attention away from the task at hand. The latter happened to be the case this time as someone else entered the hall and he turned to see that it was Emerald. Immediately, a bit of a grin came to his lips. "That'll earn you a month's worth, too." He teased, gesturing to the bottle of whiskey that she carried. Though, when she held it out to him, he didn't hesitate to take it from her and to take a swig himself.

"Guess if we get caught we'll just be in detention together, ay?" He asked with a larger grin now. It wasn't like it would be his first detention. And detention didn't even seem like it would be that bad of a thing if it meant that they were in detention together. He was sure that the two of them could find some way to make it fun. He handed the whiskey back to her then ran his fingers back through his hair. "Don't figure your sister might have let the password to get into there slip to ya, did she?" He gestured towards the prefect's bathroom as he asked the question.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:12 pm

Emery didn't care if it bought her a month worth of detention. She liked to drink and it didn't take much for someone to do that for her. Watching Faolan take the bottle from her she gave him a huge grin and she was going to be honest she liked spending time with him. She heard stories of his father and he was always a fun guy to spend time with, and she gave a shrug. "I am pretty sure I had gotten worse detentions, for all the times I have used the secret passages to Hogsmeade. It's how I manage to get to all those bars I got to you know." she said with a grin.

As well as having her Fake ID on her most of the time.

"Yeah and we totally piss those wankers off." she said watching him drink, and she had to admit she did not mind sharing with him. "What is your favorite?" she asked hoping to get a better sense. Although she was going to be honest being with Faolan would be earning her a lot of tickets right now. "I mean as long as you can handle drinking with me. Wouldn't want you getting expelled aye?" she asked. Even if she wouldn't care not like she had much of a future ahead of her after all.

Of course she had the password, without Hazel knowing. "Oh my dear you came to the right place, Hazel tends to leave her passwords about." she said looking at the bathroom. Eyeing Faolan as she was doing it hoping this night would end up being eventful. "Cabus Mandrake." she called. This was going to be so much fun and she watched as it opened. "Let's go."

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:14 pm

It wasn't like Faolan was the biggest troublemaker around. He also wasn't a stranger to detention. He liked to play pranks and try to liven things up a bit from time to time. And he often put off his schoolwork until he got stuck in detention finishing it up. He also enjoyed a good party, drink, and the occasional smoke. So, it wasn't really anything for him to reach out and take the bottle from Emery when she offered it to him. He tipped the bottle back and drank from it before listening to her words. "Yeah, I bet they tried to throw the book at you for that." He said with a laugh. They were pretty strict about using the secret corridors to get out of the school and such.

"They wouldn't know what hit 'em" He joked. Though, he was sure that if they were in detention together that they would probably annoy the heck out of whoever was stuck supervising them. It would be fun, though. "I'm not too picky. I do like a good firewhiskey, though." He said. It wasn't like there was usually much choice in what he drank since it was usually at one party or another. Occasionally with just a couple of friends. "I think I'll take my chances." He said with a chuckle. He wasn't really all that worried about getting expelled for doing a little drinking and sneaking around.

He grinned when she confirmed that she could get them in and then following her in, taking note of the password for later use. "You know, I was trying to get in here to blow up the toilets or something... But just drinking and hanging out sounds like much more fun." He said as the door closed behind him and the massive bathroom stretched out in front of him. He took another drink from the bottle then passed it back to her. "I always wondered why the prefects disappear into here and don't come back forever. Now I know why." He chuckled, inclining his head towards the massive tub.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:24 am

Emery had to admire Faolan's willingness to mess with the side that wasn't being boring. She didn't get why more Gryffindors took advantage of having fun. Especially those Nott who only know how to run their mouth and yet not have any reckless fun. "The book is nothing. I'm not here to write names, plus I am pretty sure my hands would suffer from carpel tunnel." she chuckled. Writing and writing sounded like a lot more pain than good right now, she took some more sips.

When Faolan let her take control of this she smirked. "Okay don't whine when you get expelled. But I suppose you'd be my partner in crime then." she laughed entering the bathroom. God the bathroom was beautiful and the stuff that went on her made her laugh. Letting Faolan have the bottle she gave a huge chuckle as walked in and headed right over to massive tub. "I should have snagged two drinks if I knew you were going drink that done fast." she said giving him a smirk.

The girl looked at the tub and back at him. "They probably sleep for hours and then sneak any partner they could for a good time. But I hear Myrtle also haunts her." she said hoping to meet the ghost who loved to make everyone life a lot of hell.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:58 am

Faolan was always down for having some fun. He didn't know why so many in their house, or in the school in general were always so serious. It didn't make much sense to him. They were all young, after all. Wasn't this the time that they were supposed to be having fun and making mistakes? That was what he thought. But it seemed that a lot of others didn't think like that. Luckily, Emery did. Which meant at least there was someone he could have a good time with even if others were too busy trying to be serious all the time. "Aye, you're probably right." He said with a laugh.

"No promises." He teased in regards to him not whining if he got expelled. "Partners in crime doesn't sound so bad. What are your thoughts on blowing things up?" It was kind of Faolan's trademark. One that had been passed down from his father. He just used it for pranks instead of being so embarrassed by it. He shrugged, looking around. "At least you'll know for next time." He teased, still a little in awe of the room they were now standing in. Why did the prefects need a bathroom like this when theirs was nowhere near as nice? "When you put it that way, not a bad way to spend a night." Though, he shook his head at the mentioning of Moaning Myrtle. "Unless Myrtle manages to disrupt the fun." Because wouldn't that be a mood killer? He moved over to the faucet of the tub and leaned down to turn it on. "Thought we might as well try this out while we're here, aye?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:00 am

Emerald was definitely down for blowing things up and using the pyromaniacs. ”You are really your father’s son.” she said with a tease. It didn't take a lot to know the story of Seamus Finnigan and his pranks. A shrug came where she didn't expect this to happen and she gave him a grin. ”I did and may have just earned myself a drinking buddy.” giving him a cheerful smirk she laughed a bit.

Water sex was never her thing, because the idea of a bed or random place sounded better. ”Yeah if you are into the idea of water sex and I guess there is more privacy here then the pool after all.” she said giving him a grin. Maybe it just mattered the place, and she looked at him turn the faucet on. ”So you really want to take advantage of this night.” she said. The girl did not mind a swim. ”Question for you is  have you seen a girl naked before?” because if she was going to swim. She was stripping.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:10 pm

A grin came to Faolan's lips as Emerald compared him to his father, of course, people would know of his father. He had been part of those who had fought in the war and all. "Runs in the genes, I guess." He said jokingly. He thought he might have been the only one of his siblings that had gotten the penchant for blowing things up. Maybe he wasn't, but he was usually getting into enough trouble for it to pay much attention to whether his sisters did as well. He nodded his head. "That you have." He said, he liked the idea of being drinking buddies. Sounded like a good time to him.

He shrugged his shoulders when she mentioned water sex. "Can't say I'm exactly against water sex." He said. He turned the water on, making sure it was the proper temperature as she spoke. "I always think it's best to take advantage of the night whenever you can." He said with a laugh. He believed in living in the moment and having fun when it presented itself. "I've seen a few." He said, not missing a beat. It wasn't like this would be the first time he had gone skinny dipping or anything or like he had never been with a girl or something. He pulled his own shirt over his head, tossing it somewhere that he hoped it wouldn't get wet.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:34 pm

She often wondered if Seamus Finnigan had ever been able to score a date with someone like Emerald. “Well Mr. Finnigan, I guess those genes also passed off.” she chuckled. She had really wished that she didn’t have sex prior to this moment, but she was in for some fun. “If we ever get the chance we should try to break into Professor Raywood wine closet.” she said with as she weighed the effects. “Are you a whiskey or a wine person?”

Emerald needed to get Tilly to help.

Even if the two weren’t exactly super close, but she was pretty cool. “Have you ever had water sex?” she asked. Everyone has done it at least once in their life. A smile came at his words about taking advantage. “I guess we are going to have a blast in detention.” giving him a grin. When he said a few she nodded and watched him take his shirt off. Very impressed with the eagerness, “I see you are very eager.” she said as she started to take her plaid flannel off and revealed a black tank top and she gave him a flirty and confident smirk.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:02 pm

He chuckled at her statement. "I got all of the best genes, obviously!" He said, jokingly. "Aye, we'll break in and drink it all, then she'll really be upset to find it empty!" He hadn't even known that Professor Raywood had a wine closet! "Whiskey. But I don't mind a bottle of wine now and again." He hadn't ever really gotten into the fancy tastes of fine wine or anything, most of what he snuck around home was whiskey, and he didn't think even his parents were the fine wine type. But he was always up for trying something new.

"Aye, I have a time or two." Water wasn't usually his go-to place for sex. In honesty, it was usually just wherever they could find a place where they didn't think they would be caught. "We will have a blast." He confirmed. He chuckled then as she spoke of his eagerness. "No reason to waste time. And I thought you might like the view a little better." He teased. Faolan was always confident in himself, maybe not in his magical abilities, but in himself he was. He moved over to where she stood smirking flirtingly and buried his hand that wasn't holding the half-empty bottle of liquor in her hair as he moved to kiss her lips.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Emerald finally got changed as she had been out of the water buttoning her plaid shirt and giving him a look. “I suppose we both committed about a 100 school rules for having sex in the bathroom.” she said as she leaned over putting her hands out. “Come on we got to get Professor Raywoods, I’m going to have Tilly meet us there.”

She had definitely hoped Faolan was happy and wanted more as she didn’t know how this night would end anytime soon. “And I suppose we can camp out on the Astronomy tower after and have Tilly cover.” she joked as she held her hands out for him.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:48 pm

Faolan had gotten out of the water and done a quick drying charm on his body after they had finished so that he could begin getting dressed once more. "It was worth it." He said in regards to breaking all of the school rules. He would do so again and again, if he was being honest. He finished dressing again quickly and then took her hands. "Making poor Tilly help break into her mother's wine closet?" He said with a laugh. He knew that Tilly would probably enjoy it just as much as they did.

He was definitely happy with the evening so far, but when she mentioned camping out in the astronomy tower, he thought that it was only going to keep being good. "Let's do it." He said, he liked the idea of camping out where they shouldn't necessarily be. He still had one of her hands as he went over to the door and opened it a bit to make sure no one was outside. "Looks like the coast is clear." He said before heading out of the bathroom to go on to their next destination.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Emery gave him a chuckle, “I mean that woman would probably send us to Professor Riddle and do you trust her and those old runes.” she asked as she held his hand and look around, “Let’s just hope Tilly is not smoking a bud right now.”

Holding his hand she followed him, “I wonder who is patrolling the halls tonight?” she asked as she listened to Faolan taking looks at everywhere. This was going to be a fun night and she asked, “Want to stop at the common room to pick Tilly up?” she whispered.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:20 am

Faolan frowned a bit. "Yeah, I don't want to take that chance. Best to get Tilly." He said, not sure what kind of things Professor Raywood would do if the two of them were found breaking into her wine closet. "Hopefully she isn't." Because if she were already high she wouldn't be much help.

"I don't know. Hopefully we won't find out." He said, hoping that they could sneak through the halls and back to the common room without being caught. "Aye, that'd probably be a good idea." He made sure to take the right halls and staircases to get them to Gryffindor tower, ones that he knew were less patrolled so they had less chance of getting caught.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:30 am

Everyone had been in agreement that Avice Raywood was scary, “Don’t you wonder how she got her job and how weirdly close she is Professor Riddle?” she asked. The thought was a pretty scary one. Both people had things about them that could make anyone go completely nuts. “I bet she lowkey gives our deputy head blowjobs”.

Walking to the common room, “Tilly is truly one of the worlds most craziest prefects.” she grinned as they finally got the common room, and she turned to him. “Who wants to tell the lady the password?” giving the poster a little smirk before turning to Faolan.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:37 am

Faolan wouldn't say that he was afraid of either of the professors, but he also didn't think it would be a good idea to be caught by either of them. He was sure they would hand out some pretty awful punishments and he didn't want to spend the weekend sorting newt's eyes or something. "I actually hadn't thought of that." He said with a shrug. He didn't pay much attention to the professors unless it was to try to avoid them so he wouldn't get in trouble. "I wouldn't doubt it. Aren't they both married or something?" Not that that always stopped everyone.

He walked with her to the common room, nodding along with her statement. "You're not wrong there." He said with a little chuckle. Tilly was always good for some fun. When she mentioned the password, he spoke it to the portrait which then promptly swung open for them. "Hopefully she's in here." He said as he let her enter first and then followed.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:03 am

Anyone would be stupid enough to question just how close the professors were. Even Tilly had been curious, and it made her wonder. As Tilly’s parent's marriage was on the line, ”A marriage don’t mean shit.” she said shaking her head, ”I suppose it must just be an elitist thing cheating on your spouse.” she chuckled as she thought about her family.

Following Faolan into the common room, she quickly gave him a kiss on his lips. Before she had headed toward the girls dorm, ”Follow me and be quiet.” she said as she started to head up toward the dorms, with hopes of Faolan still following her.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Faolan had never really gotten the allure of cheating. Then again, he had never really been in a serious relationship either. He didn't have to choose one person to be with forever or even for any amount of time. He had always just enjoyed being with whoever he wanted. But he couldn't see making some sort of commitment to someone and then breaking it. Why make the commitment in the first place? "It must be." He never did claim to understand elitists and their ways.

He smiled a bit into the kiss as she quickly kissed his lips and then told him to follow her and be quiet. "I'm right behind you." He whispered as he began to follow her quietly to the girl's dorms in hopes of finding Tilly there since she wasn't in the common room.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down