Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
blocked off (rose) Emptyblocked off (rose) Emptyblocked off (rose) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

blocked off (rose)

2 posters

Go down

Scorpius M.alfoy

blocked off (rose) Empty blocked off (rose)

Post by Scorpius M.alfoy Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:50 pm

That morning was the morning after the night before. It was the 1st of November, and everybody walking around the castle looked and seemed very tired. Scorpius hadn't had much sleep last night, having worried profusely about Albus and Carina in particular, so he wanted to check on what was happening. There were already whispers saying that all the affected students were in the Hospital Wing, so he made way towards there.

But as he approached the corridor, he found a crowd of other students with the same idea. The entire corridor had been blocked off.

"The students are all sleeping at the moment. The healers say they won't wake until tomorrow, at the earliest. Please head back to your common rooms."

Scorpius caught what the prefect had said. As he stood there, bobbing his head over the crowd, he recognised the back of Rose's head. Squeezing his way through the older, taller students, Scorpius tapped her on the shoulder gently. "Sounds like we will have to come back tomorrow..."

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius M.alfoy
Mini Ava :
blocked off (rose) E3cc8065-scorpgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Scorp
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
blocked off (rose) 000000

Back to top Go down

Rose Granger-Weasley

blocked off (rose) Empty Re: blocked off (rose)

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Luckily, Rose had been able to make it out of the Great Hall the night before relatively unscathed. Though, she knew that not everyone had been so lucky. She had heard that James had been a victim of whatever had happened and that he had been taken to the infirmary. So, she had woken up that morning a little groggy from the excitement the night before but still determined to check in on her cousin. It seemed like she wasn't the only one who had decided to do the same thing because as she made it to the corridor near the infirmary, it was already rather full of students.

Being small as she was, she was able to sneak her way up through the crowd to stand at the front while she tried to figure out just what was going on. Already, she worried that maybe something worse had happened. Though, the prefect was quick to calm her fears by announcing that they were sleeping and that everyone should return to their common rooms. In a way, she was relieved that they were sleeping but she also still worried.

Some turned to begin to filter out as she felt the tap on her shoulder. She turned her head to see the familiar blond boy. She smiled towards him, she was happy to see him, they had been friends for some time. Though, she couldn't completely hide her worry still. She sighed. "I guess we will. I just hope they really are alright." She tucked her hair behind her ears. "Who are you checking on? I'm checking in on James." She asked, curiously.

@Scorpius Malfoy
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Rose Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
blocked off (rose) Befbfb6d6a376acf67993b8bf5ff486dfeb841f5r1-200-200_hq
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Rosie
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Daria Sidorchuk
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aries
British
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Scorpius M.alfoy

Post by Scorpius M.alfoy Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 am

Scorpius smiled at her. He was relieved to see that she was well, and hadn't suffered any injuries from last night's event. As always with Rose, he was drawn to the freckles that speckled across her nose. Sometimes he would talk to her while looking at them, and not her eyes. It wasn't something he was aware of doing, but he knew that he liked them. They gave her face lots of character.

"Oh, James, yes, I'd heard something about him... I hope he is all right." The rumours had spread fast about him kissing boys. Scorpius was very shocked, but then again that wasn't him in his right mind. "I'm seeing Albus and Carina. Albus didn't really come to much harm. I..."

Realising they were in a crowd of people, he said to her quickly: "Let's go over here away from everyone else..."

Leading her to a quieter area of the floor, he resumed what he was saying.

"I managed to get out of the castle last night. I found Albus, but he was just competing with the Hufflepuff captain, Lakelyn."

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius M.alfoy
Mini Ava :
blocked off (rose) E3cc8065-scorpgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Scorp
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Rose Granger-Weasley

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:54 pm

Rose smiled back at Scorpius. Maybe she was a little distracted, her smile not holding the normal brightness that it might. But that was nothing that had anything to do with Scorpius and everything to do with the fact that she couldn't make it into the infirmary to check on her family members. She sighed. "I hope so too... I heard he was acting really out of the ordinary." She hadn't heard exactly what he had done but she had heard that he had definitely done some things that weren't normal for him. She also knew about Albus being in the infirmary, but from what she had heard, he was in much better condition. Or at least, he had been the night before.

Of course, he would be there to see his sister and Albus. She knew that the two were very close friends, and then of course, Carina was his sister. She followed him when he moved away from the group, it would be much easier to talk without being so close to everyone who was still shouting questions about their friends' wellbeing.

She smiled a bit as they got to a quieter area. "That sounds like something Albus would do." At least a game of quidditch wasn't too out of the ordinary for Albus. They all often played quidditch when they were at the burrow on vacations and such. She was glad to hear that he hadn't been hurt or anything, though. "What about Carina? Is she alright?" She knew that he was probably concerned about his sister and even if she wasn't too sure about the older girl, Scorpius was her friend and she could at least be concerned for his sake.

@Scorpius Malfoy
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Rose Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
blocked off (rose) Befbfb6d6a376acf67993b8bf5ff486dfeb841f5r1-200-200_hq
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Rosie
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Daria Sidorchuk
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aries
British
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down