Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
It's that time again (Leo) EmptyIt's that time again (Leo) EmptyIt's that time again (Leo) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
It's that time again (Leo) EmptyIt's that time again (Leo) EmptyIt's that time again (Leo) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

It's that time again (Leo)

2 posters

Go down

Aquamarine Belvedere

It's that time again (Leo) Empty It's that time again (Leo)

Post by Aquamarine Belvedere Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Aqua didn't go home that much but she was here to see her newest family member. Her little nephew Archer. She was missing him. Even if she loved to live in her own apartment away from her parent's eyes.

She walked into the house with her own key. She greeted her parents and went looking for Leo. Leo, you there?" she asked loud enough a while she knocked on his door. She could have asked her parents if Leonides was home before she came up. They knew very well why she was here anyway. She waited for a reply behind a closed door.

@Leonides Belvedere
University Student
Aquamarine Belvedere
Mini Ava :
It's that time again (Leo) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Leonides Belvedere

It's that time again (Leo) Empty Re: It's that time again (Leo)

Post by Leonides Belvedere Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Sitting around with his parents wasn't where Leo pictured himself to be during time off. He thought fondly of times at Hogwarts. Although there were a lot of loud mouths there that he wanted to kick the teeth out of, sometimes he felt like he'd give anything to be back there. Playing quidditch. Playing around. Not giving a fuck.

Argh.

Hearing the voice outside his bedroom, he immediately went to the door. Opening it quietly, he stepped out, and closed it again. "Stop being so damn loud," He muttered grumpily, "Only just got that fuckin' kid to go to sleep."

Tired and irritable, he walked away from his bedroom, yawning, expecting her to follow. "Give it half hour and you can bother him. Sadie's fucked off somewhere, as usual."

@Aquamarine Belvedere
Faculty Member
Leonides Belvedere
Mini Ava :
It's that time again (Leo) Aim9TN
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Leo
Flying Instructor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Payne
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Parent
Professor
Married
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Aquamarine Belvedere

Post by Aquamarine Belvedere Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Aqua waited a bit of time until her brother Leo opened the door for her. He was grumpy as always. It wasn't anything new to her. She was used to all of this by now. She didn't even bother to comment on this.

"Hey. And sorry. I don't wanna wake him up either," she said to him and walked into the room too. She knew very well how bad Leo wanted to get away from the parent's house but the boy didn't have many options.

"Okay sure. And yeah that's pretty typical of her already. I have barely been her around these days," she had to admit that. She just looked around the room and sighed. "So what were you even doing at this hour yourself awhile he slept?"

@Leonides Belvedere
University Student
Aquamarine Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Leonides Belvedere

Post by Leonides Belvedere Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:50 am

He hated the question. It was very obvious that he hated the question, just by his body language. At once his frown deepened, and he collapsed onto a couch. Outside the window, their Dad waved in enthusiastically, covered head-to-toe in mud. Leo ignored him.

"Fuck all." He muttered finally, sighing, "I'm so fucking bored. The old man's tryin' to get me into his plants again, so I told him where he can stick 'em. At least Mum's been givin' me some space..."

He eyed her.

"Wanna look after the kid one night so I can go out?"

@Aquamarine Belvedere
Faculty Member
Leonides Belvedere
Mini Ava :
It's that time again (Leo) Aim9TN
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Leo
Flying Instructor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Payne
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Parent
Professor
Married
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Aquamarine Belvedere

Post by Aquamarine Belvedere Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 am

Aqua looked at her own brother and wondered if she should just leave him here all alone once again or actually help him out this time. She knew very well that Leo wasn't really the person who you would see as the father. She knew very well that he would more likely have fun too than take care of some kid. This made the girl sigh.

She listened to what he said. "Oh well, that's how he is I guess. Well, I'm glad I moved out when I could. I just couldn't stand them either." The parents always seemed to want something.

"Well I can if you wish so badly go out with your friends," she agreed to do this. She knew very well that he will end up asking when she says no now.

@Leonides Belvedere
University Student
Aquamarine Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down