Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
dance for me (benedict)  Emptydance for me (benedict)  Emptydance for me (benedict)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
dance for me (benedict)  Emptydance for me (benedict)  Emptydance for me (benedict)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

dance for me (benedict)

Go down

dance for me (benedict)  Empty dance for me (benedict)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Skylar walked into the club that she worked at 5 nights a week and sighed. At first she had only began this job to pay off university debts, but then she saw just how good it paid and she never stopped. She walked into the back room and got changed and looked into the mirror. She was wearing a red lace push up bra which added 2 cup sizes to her breasts and a matching pair of lace boy shorts and black leather heeled boots. She fixed her hair before walking out into the club and immediarely bumping into a man "oh I'm so sorry

Back to top Go down

dance for me (benedict)  Empty Re: dance for me (benedict)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Benedict was walking along the corridor of his club when one of the hired girls for the show tonight bumped into him. His eyes narrowed slightly though they quickly softened she probably had no idea that he owned this club. "Just be more careful next time my dear." He said as he gently took her hand and kissed it softly. As long as the girls didn't disobey him he treats them with great kindness and respect. Though if they do not then they would suffer his wrath, She did look rather stunning. Though he couldn't get personally get involved at least just not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Skylar blushed as the man spoke to her and kissed her wrist. He was a gentleman. And a handsome one at that. She smiled and pushed some hair out of her face as she leaned against the table near by making her chest more prominent "and what would your name be, handsome?" She asked, her eyes prsctically glowing in the neon lighting of the club. She bit her bottom lip softly and seductively as she locked eyes with him

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down