Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
right before the holidays patrolling (camille) Emptyright before the holidays patrolling (camille) Emptyright before the holidays patrolling (camille) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
right before the holidays patrolling (camille) Emptyright before the holidays patrolling (camille) Emptyright before the holidays patrolling (camille) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

right before the holidays patrolling (camille)

2 posters

Go down

Ebba Balewa

right before the holidays patrolling (camille) Empty right before the holidays patrolling (camille)

Post by Ebba Balewa Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:21 am

Ebba had been in her office doing some work for the night. Trying to organize all her Christmas plans because she had her entire family coming. So she needed to get in order, and also prefer for the students setting off for Christmas break. So she needed to get everything in order, and it was a night that she had been in charge of trying of patrolling. Which meant she was going to be dealing with wanderers tonight, and she had been setting out of her office ready for her patrols.

She made her way past the Ravenclaw Common Room, and looked to see if anyone was out. As much as she hated taking points from Ravenclaw, there was no excuse for breaking curfew. So she needed to do some patrolling, and Ebba soon heard footsteps. Calling out she asked. "Who's there?" hoping to get an answer, so she can draw punishment where it was needed.

@Camille Voclain
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
right before the holidays patrolling (camille) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

right before the holidays patrolling (camille) Empty Re: right before the holidays patrolling (camille)

Post by Camille Voclain Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:09 am

Camille decided that right before break, she was going to chat with everyone on what they were going to do during the holidays. All but one as she had been discussing a contract termination with Snape due to startling discoveries a background check had found.

"Hello, Miss Balewa!" she responded with a wide smile as she got closer to the older woman. "It's nice to see you on this snowy night!"

@Ebba Balewa
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
right before the holidays patrolling (camille) Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Ebba Balewa

right before the holidays patrolling (camille) Empty Re: right before the holidays patrolling (camille)

Post by Ebba Balewa Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Ebba couldn't complain about the people who ran the school, and when she saw the person had been Professor Voclain, she smiled, "Good evening yourself," she said giving a smile. She had felt the school had been in good hands, and it was conscience the two ran into each other, "I must say the same, but this night I'm doing some late night patrolling." she chuckled.

@Camille Voclain
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 pm

"I can't wait for the holidays! Do you have any plans?"

@Ebba Balewa
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Ebba Balewa

Post by Ebba Balewa Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Ebba took some time to think of her plans, "I think I'll spend my holidays with my family, even if my grandkids see enough of me at school." she said with a soft chuckle. "How about you?" she asked kindly hoping to learn more of Professor Voclain.

@Camille Voclain
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Camille was very happy to hear that!

"I plan on traveling back to France to see my family and spend time with some old friends!"

@Ebba Balewa
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Ebba Balewa

Post by Ebba Balewa Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:52 pm

Now that was exciting to hear she was going back to France.

"I only been to France a few times. It's a beautiful place." she smiled. The woman loved the beauty, and all that came with the Southen Europe beauty. "Do you patrol the halls, a lot at night?" hoping it wasn't too weird of a question to ask, or one with an obvious answer.

@Camille Voclain
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:36 am

"Depends! I'm not the night owl that Snape is!"

@Ebba Balewa
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum