Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
working all night (pietro) Emptyworking all night (pietro) Emptyworking all night (pietro) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
working all night (pietro) Emptyworking all night (pietro) Emptyworking all night (pietro) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

working all night (pietro)

Go down

Daphne Cavendish

working all night (pietro) Empty working all night (pietro)

Post by Daphne Cavendish Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Daphne found herself lately going to the Hog's Head quite a bit. It was the one bar that wasn't too happy for her liking, and the drinks there were divine. After classes she had went to down to the Hog's Head hoping that none of her co-workers would show up. That's all she needed was one of them going back and reporting to Snape and Voclain about her getting drunk. So she entered the bar, and walked up the bartender who worked there and gave a smirk. "I see your working once again." she said. Even if she wasn't one for making friends, but she found it interesting. But she didn't mind seeing how one could tolerate working all night.

@Pietro Piers
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
working all night (pietro) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

working all night (pietro) Empty Re: working all night (pietro)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:32 pm

Pietro was polishing off some glasses he had just cleaned but now he needed to dry them when he heard the familiar voice of a female he had encountered not that long ago. He smirked. "Well what can I say? I love to work" it was true but he also had a kid at home to support but he wasn't going to mention that.

"What can I get for you?"

@Daphne Cavendish

Back to top Go down

Daphne Cavendish

Post by Daphne Cavendish Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:29 am

Daphne took a seat and she gave a cruel smile, “I see you love to work. If you don’t mind me asking what drives you to work so much?” she asked looking at him. Like she hated working but she did it because she had a son at home. “I work a lot too. And I must say my job is boring.” she sighed and she decided to order. “Get me a firewhiskey if you don’t mind too.” she said sitting back,

@“Pietro Piers”
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:09 pm

Pietro waited until she was done speaking before grabbing her the firewhiskey she had requested and placed it in front of her. "Well to answer your question about why I work so much, I am a single father to a three year old daughter. I have to work to make sure she is supported and well taken care of" Pietro replied as he polished glasses.

@Daphne Cavendish

Back to top Go down

Daphne Cavendish

Post by Daphne Cavendish Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:22 pm

That was one thing they seemed to have in common, sitting back she eyed him. “I see we got one thing in common, a child.” she said looking around. “And we can agree that we’d work and do anything for our children. Even if it’s working in a bar.” she said with a smirk.

Even if her son caused her pain, she still do anything for him.

@“Pietro Piers”
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:59 pm

Pietro stood there and when she began to speak, he was definitely shocked that she had a child. "You have a child? What is your child's name?" Pietro asked curiously. "Yes it's definitely hard but I have a great support team who watch her while I work" he was happy for them.

@Daphne Cavendish

Back to top Go down

Daphne Cavendish

Post by Daphne Cavendish Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:49 am

Everyone was shocked to know Daphne had been a parent, but it was true.

"Yeah I do, had him when I was seventeen." she said remembering how it all happened, and how she got expelled in the process. "Greyson, and his dad was a dick." she said taking a sip of her drink.

Rolling her eyes at him having a good support system, "Quite personally I only trust myself being his support system, my family and I aren't close." she said showing no remorse.

@Pietro Piers
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:17 pm

Pietro was kind of stunned to find out just how she had her son but he didn't judge. He actually quite admired how she was so young and was able to go through something so traumatic as well. "Well most men are definitely dicks, I'm sorry we cannot be that much better company" Pietro couldn't speak for himself, he was a kind soul when it came to woman.

He watched her roll her eyes and couldn't blame her and nodded when she replied. "Understandable, but at least you have a family to not be close with. I was left an orphan as a teenager and my best friend who is also my support team took me in. His family raised me as their own, but I will never regret my daughter. I too was a teenager when I had her, sadly her mother died during child birth so it's just me" Pietro didn't understand why he just confessed his life to her but he did.

@Pietro Piers

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down