Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia EmptyGoing to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia EmptyGoing to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia EmptyGoing to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia EmptyGoing to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia

Go down

Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia Empty Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Ezekiel found himself in the music classroom and before entering he made sure he was alone before walking inside. The classroom itself was empty and that was a good thing because he didn't want people to know that he had a soft spot for music and only because his mother was into it and had taught him. He refused to take the class and decided to come and play the piano when no one was around. He sat on the bench and cracked his fingers before he strummed gently with the key board. The first few notes were soft before he full on began to play one of his favorite tunes of all time.

It's been a long time coming since I've seen your face
I've been everywhere and back trying to replace
Everything that I had 'til my feet went numb
Praying like a fool that's been on the run

Heart's still beating but it's not working
It's like a million dollar phone that you just can't ring
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Yeah, my heart is numb

But with you
I feel again
Yeah, with you
I can feel again

Yeah

Woo-hoo [x4]

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me

It's been a long time coming since I've seen your face
I've been everywhere and back trying to replace
Everything that I broke 'til my feet went numb
[Album version:] Praying like a fool just shot the gun
[Radio version:] Praying like a fool just shy of a gun

Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

But with you
I feel again
Yeah, with you
I can feel again

But with you
(I'm feeling better ever since you know me)
I feel again
(I was a lonely soul but that's the old me)
Yeah, with you
I can feel again
(I was a lonely soul)

Woo-hoo [x5]

(I was a lonely soul, but that's the old me)

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again
Feel again...

Woo-hoo
. Ezekiel finished singing and playing at that exact moment and just sighed.

@Alexia Regas

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia Empty Re: Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia

Post by Alexia Regas Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Lexi had been out exploring, because she didn't want to spend her entire day in the common room. Even if she loved the Hufflepuff common room. But she loved having a breather and she also loved to make friends when she was in her travels. And today was one day where she wasn't doing archery which was a rare oscasion for the Hufflepuff.

But she knew that the places where she practiced she really wasn't supposed too. Even if the forest was quiet and she enjoyed that, and she wanted to believe she could handle herself. The Hufflepuff had been on the fifth floor walking, and as she walking. She could hear someone singing from the Music Classroom and it was really good. She had decided she'd listen more, and she had saw it was a boy who looked her age who was playing, and she smiled.

She tried her best to not get noticed, because she didn't want to disturb the good music. And when he was done, she had clapped her hands. "You're really good." she said with a smile.

@Ezekiel Brydges
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Going to Feel This Moment ~ Alexia 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Ezekiel had played his last note but then he jumped when he heard clapping and he turned around but because he is Ezekiel he fell out of the piano seat and looked at the gorgeous girl standing by the door. He got up and brushed himself off. "Jesus Christ" he mumbled under his breath before nodding. "Thank you, I try to play and sound good at the same time" he teased.

"I'm Ezekiel and what brings you here?"

@Alexia Regas

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:23 am

Alexia jumped when the boy noticed her and she said. "I'm sorry if I scared you." maybe she should have made a better approach toward him. But she knew not much could be done now, but was happy that he didn't seem too mad. She let out a chuckle, "Yeah that's how it usually goes. Who taught you how to play and was that an original song you wrote?" she asked in a curious tone.

Giving a soft smile at his name when he introduced himself, "That's a cute name Ezekiel. I'm Alexia, but most people call me Lexi." she grinned. Looking out the door, "Oh I was just wandering the corridors, I'd rather be shooting targets, but I didn't feel like hearing people complain." she sighed.

@Ezekiel Brydges
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 pm

When she apologized for scaring him he waved it off, she had nothing to be sorry for and that was from him. "It's quite alright, I don't mind" Ezekiel reassured. When she asked what song he was singing and who taught him, he couldn't help but look at the piano before her. "My mom taught me before she died, as for the song unfortunately I didn't write it, my mother did. She loved to play that song all of the time. I do write though" he explained.

Ezekiel scratched the back of his head when she complimented him on his name, he smirked. "Thank you, Alexia is a gorgeous name" he bravely grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles before placing it back down at her side. When she mentioned how she would rather be shooting targets, he had to admit that was sexy as hell. "Screw what people say or think, if you're passionate about it then go for it" he encouraged.

@Alexia Regas

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Lexi still felt bad that she interrupted him, but she went to good music when she heard it. It was no denying it, and she asked. “Are you sure? Because I do feel bad. But maybe that’s the Hufflepuff in me.” she said with a chuckle as she crossed her arms. She let out a smile on her face when he told her who taught him, “Aw I’m sorry to hear that. But that’s cool she taught you when she was alive. Did she ever tell you what inspired her to write the song? And what types of song do you right?” she asked giving a raised eyebrow.

She was happy that he thought her name was gorgeous, and she said. “Your welcome! It has a sophisticated tone to it. Like the biblical being which I assume your namesake come from. But thank you, I’d prefer if you call me Lexi.” she said giving him a smile. When he took her hand and kissed it she smiled and she decided to ask, “Were you raised by royals or something? Because that’s very gentleman of you can’t say I have had ever had a guy do something like that.” she said giving him a smile.

He was right about how she should screw people and what they say, “I know they probably just wish they were the targets. If you haven’t guessed I do archery. “ she said with a small smile on her face.

@“Ezekiel Brydges”
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:41 pm

When she asked if he was sure that it was okay that she interrupted, he smirked but nodded his head. She was too pretty to bitch at. "I am positive, the Hufflepuff in you is adorable though" Ezekiel winked at her. When it went to talking about his mom, it was sad but amazing at the same time. "She wrote it for her and my dad, apparently before she met him she was having it rough but he made things better. As for what I write it all depends on my mood" Kiel shrugged. It all just flowed with whatever emotion he had inside.

Ezekiel shrugged, he honestly had no idea what the meaning of his name was, he never cared to know. "In all honesty I never really cared about the meaning of my name to look it up, but it would make sense though, my mom was like that" Ezekiel replied. When she said that she preferred Lexi, he nodded. "I respect that, Lexi" he smirked, testing out how her name simply rolled off his tongue. Kiel chuckled when she mentioned this kiss on the knuckle. "No, actually my mom was strike when it came to greeting a lady, my dad used to say something different but I'd prefer to treat a lady the way she deserves to be treated" he answered.

Ezekiel chuckled. "Well that could be another reason" he nodded.

@Alexia Regas

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 pm

She chuckled when he told her the Hufflepuff in her was adorable, "Thank you, the Gryffindor in you is really cute, minus the soft side." she said with a smile. Alexia wasn't used to guys flirting with her so this had been something that been new, well she knew others would classify it as flirting. Hearing the story of why the song had come to be, and she smiled. "That's amazing, was she a singer as a career or did she just do it for fun?" she asked leaning against the piano.

Alexia had a feeling that Kiel didn't show this side often.

Even though she felt her should, maybe he'd make a career out of it. One that could do really well. When he told her that he never looked his name up, she smiled. "Well your name means to strengthen, and you definitely probably use music for strength." she said giving him a soft smile. Maybe she could use today to help someone even though she'd rather be using her bow and arrow.

"What do you mean by strike?" she asked hoping to learn something about him. Since it sounded good, and she hoped it meant something good. After some time she felt the need to tell him about her family, "Yeah my parents are just Order supporters." she said with a sigh. And when he told that her that could be a reason, she said. "I love archery, it's something I did all my life."

@Ezekiel Brydges
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Kiel didn't know what it was, it could've been because the girl in front of him was beyond gorgeous or because her light was beyond approach. When she talked about his Gryffindor side being cute he couldn't help but smirk. "Are you calling me cute?" He asked in a teasing manor. When she asked about his mother, he nodded a bit. "She was rising to stardom before she died" he answered.

When she said the meaning of his name he was stunned, he didn't think a gorgeous girl like her would know that about him. "It does mean that and I don't know if music is my strength, I would think being deviously handsome would be my strength" he teased as he winked at her playfully.

When it came to why his mother would drill into his head to respect a woman he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "My mother was the type of woman that if another woman was mistreated by a male, she'd try to intervene because she believed that woman should have a say in a relationship instead of being a submissive. So growing up if I even disrespected a woman or a girl, I got put in the corner and ground for a month" he had no idea why he said that but he did confess. When she talked about archery, he could picture her doing it. "Sounds hot, I would love to see you practice that sometime" yes he was flirting.

@Alexia Regas

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:46 pm

Alexia smirked to Ezekiel and she said, "I only called you cute, because you called me adorable." the witch said giving him a smile. Shrugging, "I also seen cuter, but you are okay." she said thinking his music had been cute and when he told her about her rising stardom, "Oh my that's horrible. Why did she die, you don't have to tell me." she said with a sigh.

Hoping she didn't strike a part of something, because she didn't want to do that.

"I'd beg to differ, because you are good at music." she said looking down. Maybe she'd get him to play a song or something, because it sounded good. "If you are handsome, why not play me a song and I can be the judge of how devilishly cute you are." she said with a smile..

Nodding at his response to her asking what a strike is, she smiled. "That's amazing, I bet she is smiling right now. I am very into respecting woman, I'd use my bow on you if you were disrespectful." giving him a smirk and when he said archery was hot, and how he'd love to see her.

"Well maybe one day after class, I can show you. Maybe even teach you." she smiled.

@Ezekiel Brydges
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text