Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Emptyhouse party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Emptyhouse party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Emptyhouse party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Emptyhouse party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

house party! ((Hufflepuff House))

+7
Seul-ki Moon
Reed Jackson
Mackenzie Riddle
Darcy Culkin
Penelope Skeeter
Ingrid Longbottom
Reuben McDonald
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reuben McDonald

house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Empty house party! ((Hufflepuff House))

Post by Reuben McDonald Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wanting to get to know his new bunch of students and helping Reed out with the whole school thing, he decided to throw a bit of a party like back home to help get some of these puffs out of their shells.

The common room had been decked out with a George Foreman grill, cornhole, and other party games such as Uno.

"Come on out, y'all! We're gonna have some good ol' fun. I reckon y'all will enjoy it."
Professor
Reuben McDonald
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Giphy
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reuben
cooking professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Guy Fieri
partner pic :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 000000

Back to top Go down

house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Empty Re: house party! ((Hufflepuff House))

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Isabella looked at Mackenzie and she could tell that she wasn't really into to playing this game. "Well I can try to find always some other person as my teammate. Don't wanna force you to play," she said there to the other girl. "Well you are taller than me. So yeah there is that. Lifting weights not my thing," she said with a small smile. "Well I have never yet played it in the team. The quidditch. But throwing things isn't so hard really. I have the quite good accuracy too," she said to Ingrid now.

Back to top Go down

Penelope Skeeter

house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Empty Re: house party! ((Hufflepuff House))

Post by Penelope Skeeter Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Penelope walked towards her housemates that were gathered at the cornhole boards.

"What an interesting game..."

She was going to spectate for the moment and eventually join in the fun. What food was going to be served? A snack would be nice...
Deceased
Penelope Skeeter
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Robyngif2
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
penny
Text
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
unknown
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:32 pm

Mackenzie shrugged her shoulders "I'm not much a sports person. But I can try it. This is some muggle sport, right? " She asked looking at the professor and scratching the back of her neck "I'll probably be rubbish"
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 pm

"Oh well I think yeah its muggle one. You will do fine. Just focus on trying to get that ball or so into that hole," Cathelyn said now quietly. She knew they might be screwed yes since neither of them know how to play. "You know how to play it Penelope?" she had to ask.

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:42 am

Evelyn had been excited when she heard that the Hufflepuffs were having a party of some sort, because she was hoping to find something fun to do with Seul-ki. And she had come down and she said to the closest person. "What's the fesitivies for the night?" she asked with a smile.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Kyle Beckett

Post by Kyle Beckett Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:59 am

Kyle had a call from his dorm about coming out and have fun. The Hufflepuff didn't know what to think and when he got there he saw the rest of his housemates were there and he saw their head of house had all bunch of activities and he looked around. He had a feeling they were having a party of some sort and he was curious on how it could all go. So he crossed his arms and went to the closest person and he had decided to ask. "Would you want to play some games?" he asked.

Tag - Open
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Kyle Beckett
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 am

Alexia was ready for a party when she heard Professor McDonald talking about having a party of some sort and knew it could be something that she could go to. As she did love her housemates and wanted to enjoy her time with them. So she had went down and she looked around and saw all the activities and she smiled because this was very exciting. And wouldn't mind playing with some students and see just what people were willing to do.
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Darcy Culkin

Post by Darcy Culkin Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:23 am

"I'd argue that my spider's much more detail oriented actually!" Darcy yelped in response to Ingrid as he let the spider out of his pocket. In his other hand, he pulled out a wand and cast a charm on his spider that wrapped a protective bubble around it. "He could keep score!"
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Darcy Culkin
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Tumblr_nhaiu9Eahp1rrhpedo1_500
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
darcy
5th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Taylor Hanson
Made 100 Posts
Favorite Subject: COMC
Hufflepuff
British
Capricorn
Pride Flag
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Longbottom

Post by Ingrid Longbottom Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:01 pm

The room was steadily filling up with other students and Ingrid smiled, it was nice seeing so many of her peers hanging out together. Hufflepuff was really the best house to be in, it didn't take itself too seriously, not like the others.

She bent down and picked up several bean bags. "Alright, I hope he can handle how many points I'm going to get." She tossed the bean bag in her hand, testing the weight, and tossed it lightly underhand, sinking it in the hole in the middle of the cornhole board.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Ingrid Longbottom
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:45 am

Ji had heard music, and smiled she was sure there was a party going on, and well she of course had to be there. Choosing an outfit with a gold sequin skirt, a black bralette camisole, which she paired with a black blazer and black platform ankle boots. Leaving her hair down in loose waves she went and joined her peers.

"What is going on?" The young lady asked everyone trying to seem like she did not want to throw off that she knew it was a party.

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Reed raised an eyebrow at Mackenzie's praising of Wu Tang Clan and referring to them as vintage. There was no way she actually listened to one of their songs. "Mackenzie, I know you like to act as if you know and enjoy music, but you'd turn off Death Grips' 'Get Got' after one second."

Damn, he should've brought his CD copy of The Money Store with him.

"Where's that kid that knows how to charm Muggle tech to work?"
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Tenor
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Music
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Louis had just spent an entire evening in the library, but he wasn't expecting the sound that greeted him when he entered the common room. Suddenly he was taken away from the stress of studying, and joined the festivities with an open mind. Spotting several fellow hufflepuffs he greeted them with a warm smile, but felt himself gravitating towards Professor Reed.

He hadn't met the Professor before, but had heard his predicament.

"I don't know who you're hoping for, but maybe I can help," Louis beamed, believing that he could be of assistance. Charming 'ordinary objects' or, indeed, muggle technology, was one of his specialities.

@Reed Jackson
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:36 am

"I was thinking that one flamboyant kid who talks in nothing but acronyms, but I'll take anyone who can do the job."

Might as well be honest yet fair to the kid.

@Louis Weasley
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Louis beamed.

"I don't know who you mean, there," Which surprised him. He seemed to have a knack of memorising names and faces. "All right, I'll see what I can do."

He tried a few things that made absolutely no impact. Somehow he managed to make the player repel dust, and the speaker covers to glitter. Then the entire thing turned pink, with ornate roses all over the casing.

"Hmm... that's interesting," Louis said brightly, smiling through the predicament. He seemed unconcerned about completely altering the Professor's possessions.

University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Reed Jackson

Post by Reed Jackson Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 am

Reed frowned slightly when he saw that the kid only managed to turn his boombox into some radio the Disney Princesses barfed all over after drinking too much.

"I'll go hunt down that flamboyant kid..."

With that, holding onto the boombox, he left the common room briefly to see if he got that flamboyant kid's house right.
Professor
Reed Jackson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reed
music professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Jack Black
Hufflepuff
Sagittarius
British
Of Age
Graduated
Professor
Likes Food
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Reuben McDonald

Post by Reuben McDonald Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:27 am

Reuben opened up the George Foreman grill and decided to power it through magic to, hopefully, not be a fire hazard.

"Who wants some Texan barbecue hot doggy-dogs?" he asked everyone in the room as he began placing the wieners onto the grill's surface.
Professor
Reuben McDonald
Mini Ava :
house party! ((Hufflepuff House)) - Page 2 Giphy
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reuben
cooking professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Guy Fieri
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Ji frowned when she watched the professor leave, and just looked around before heading back to her room and grabbed her microphone which was charmed to have her backing and began to rap, hoping that it would help entertain her housemates before professor Jackson returned.

She really did not like to make a show of herself at the school, but this was her house what could it hurt if she could get the house bopping.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2