Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
mom's night out (open) Emptymom's night out (open) Emptymom's night out (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
mom's night out (open) Emptymom's night out (open) Emptymom's night out (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

mom's night out (open)

2 posters

Go down

Pasithea Jetson

mom's night out (open) Empty mom's night out (open)

Post by Pasithea Jetson Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:01 pm

Pasi had been thrilled ever since her son got out of St. Mungos, even though it felt good that she was able to keep a close eye on him twenty-four seven. And she had been restless nights watching over her baby boy and had been mad that her daughter was not too thrilled about going to see her brother. She had decided that she would make up for those restless three months, and decided that she go to the roller rink and have some fun.

She wanted to consider it a women's night and there had been a music competition that night. The lady had entered the roller rink and before going skating, the lady got herself a cocktail, nothing better than having a drunken skate fest. Even though she knew her daughter would pick on her for it. Making her way to the bartender, she let out a smile. "I would like a cocktail, please," she said giving the bartender a small smile.
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
mom's night out (open) Reactions-Kris-Jenner-Thank-U-Next-Music-Video
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
mom's night out (open) Kris-Jenner
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Min-ji Baek

mom's night out (open) Empty Re: mom's night out (open)

Post by Min-ji Baek Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Min-ji had never been one to frequently go to Knockturn Alley, but the roller rink had become a bit of a guilty pleasure spot for her. Part of it was likely due to the fact it was one of the brightest places in Knockturn Alley; for all she knew, however, it was likely the brightest. She observed her surroundings hearing all sorts of chatter as "Funky Town" was being blasted throughout the building. Sighing, she noticed a bar and took a seat beside Pasithea finding it to be one of the few that wasn't occupied. She looked over to see it was her co. worker's wife. "Why, hi!" she greeted. "I didn't expect to see you here. How's things?"

@Pasithea Jetson
Deceased
Min-ji Baek
Mini Ava :
mom's night out (open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

Post by Pasithea Jetson Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:51 pm

Pasithea had been swaying to the playing of the "Funky Town" which had caused her to sing. She wanted to let loose and not think about her children for a moment. She had received her cocktail as she began drinking it, and she continued swaying to the song knowing that she would end up getting drunk. Someone had gotten her attention, as she saw one of her husband co-workers was coming up to her. "Oh hello, dear," she said with a smile. "Things are good, now that Narkissos is out of St. Mungos," said the women as she decided that maybe she should get a drink for her husband's co-worker.

"Could you please be a doll, and get this girl a drink," she said as she motioned for the bartender. She wanted to help others have fun and also have some good fun herself. She had been singing the song, "Drinks are on me, Min-Ji."

@Baek Min-ji
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
mom's night out (open) Reactions-Kris-Jenner-Thank-U-Next-Music-Video
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
mom's night out (open) Kris-Jenner
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Min-ji Baek

Post by Min-ji Baek Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:57 pm

She smiled hearing Pasithea's response. "I'm glad. I know Harrison had been quite upset that he wasn't able to visit him as much as he wanted due to work," Min-ji said. "I'm sure he's quite relieved that Narks has recovered enough to return to school. I was quite worried when i had to take him to St. Mungo's myself. It's not everyday there's a call to deal with the use of Unforgivables at Hogwarts..." Min-ji sighed before perking up. "Never mind that!" Her eyes widened when the other said drinks were on her. With a chuckle, she stated, "That is very nice of you. I suppose some wine wouldn't hurt. I don't have tomorrow off, so I'm going to try to avoid the possibility of taking a hangover potion in the morning."

@Pasithea Jetson
Deceased
Min-ji Baek
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum