Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
something wicked this way comes ((open)) Emptysomething wicked this way comes ((open)) Emptysomething wicked this way comes ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
something wicked this way comes ((open)) Emptysomething wicked this way comes ((open)) Emptysomething wicked this way comes ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

something wicked this way comes ((open))

2 posters

Go down

Nemesis Jetson

something wicked this way comes ((open)) Empty something wicked this way comes ((open))

Post by Nemesis Jetson Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Nemmy had hated most people in the world and found them stupid. She had decided that she would take a walk and see if she could bring up some drama among people. Now that her brother had been back, things had been quite interesting since she felt that things had been fishy and she decided that she would get some info. Entering the greenhouses, Nemmy had looked around letting out an annoyed groan as she saw people doing work. "Did I seriously walk in on nerds?"
Slytherin Fifth Year
Nemesis Jetson
Mini Ava :
something wicked this way comes ((open)) Tenor
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nemmy
Fourth Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chris Lilley
partner pic :
something wicked this way comes ((open)) Jamie-shut-up
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

something wicked this way comes ((open)) Empty Re: something wicked this way comes ((open))

Post by Cherry Darling Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:21 pm

With time flying a bit too rapidly, Cherry had decided to spend her last few months as a student helping out with the school whatever way she could. This time, she found herself helping around the greenhouses to plant and harvest whatever plants that needed to be taken cared of, She turned when she heard a very familiar voice. "Have you ever considered helping out, Nemmy? People, most of the time anyway, always appreciate getting help," she wondered.
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
something wicked this way comes ((open)) Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Spring
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Jetson

something wicked this way comes ((open)) Empty Re: something wicked this way comes ((open))

Post by Nemesis Jetson Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:23 pm

The idea of helping people made Nemmy sick because she didn't like people in general. She rolled her eyes at Cherry as she glared at Cherry letting out a smirk. "Yeah, but causing drama is so much more fun." even though she knew Cherry wouldn't be happy with her response and she laughed. "I sometimes question my house, ya know."

@Cherry Darling
Slytherin Fifth Year
Nemesis Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nemmy
Fourth Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chris Lilley
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 am

"if you think causing drama is a lot more fun, don't run screaming to any of your relatives when you get fired from your job after the first day," Cherry replied rolling her eyes as she watered a plant. She gave a small laugh hearing Nemesis talk about how she questions her house. "Tell me about it. Narks is way more of a Gryffindor than you are."

@Nemesis Jetson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
something wicked this way comes ((open)) Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Jetson

Post by Nemesis Jetson Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:40 pm

She didn't really like most of her brother's former flings and most she would found to be extremely annoying. Nemmy had watched Cherry as she listened to her giving her advice. "I wouldn't cause drama on the job. Not unless I hate my other co-workers, plus my career aspirations would be one of those bloggers. They get a lot of money you know. Since those other smart people job, that you would probably be going to, would just bore me to death." she said with arms crossed.

"I know, then again could simply be here, because I don't hesitate telling people their flaws." smirked the Gryffindor.

@Cherry Darling
Slytherin Fifth Year
Nemesis Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nemmy
Fourth Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chris Lilley
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:52 pm

She looked over at Nemesis questioningly. What kind of world did that Gryffindor live in to where blogger seemed like the best career to aspire to have? "Nemmy, anyone with a decent enough Internet connection can be a blogger," Cherry stated. "Almost all bloggers don't get much money, if any, if you want to know. Most of them do it for free as blogs are an outlet to post their thoughts. Unless you somehow become the next Perez, you won't be making much." She wouldn't be surprised if those words went over Nemesis' head, but she had to be honest. "Didn't your parents ever teach you the Golden Rule? Treat others the way you want to be treated?" wondered Cherry.

@Nemesis Jetson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Jetson

Post by Nemesis Jetson Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:17 pm

She had already grown boring of that conversation that the two had been having. "Bloggers need to have facts, so not everyone can be a blogger, Cherry! I would rather be getting what I want, and being part of the people that others seem to be. Then again maybe I could be a lawyer since I do enjoy arguing with people." she said crossing her arms. "Yeah, and those people are probably people who do not have any sort of idea about blogs. They are meant to bring misery and it's like Gossip Girl, and which had been a popular muggle television show, ages ago." said the girl with a smile, even though it was only ten years ago.

"They did I just choose to ignore them, and therefore I consider myself a rebel. And if you want my honest opinion people are just really knowing and try to act like they know everything, so maybe that's why I am in Gryffindor," she said with a devious smirk because she knew that she was getting on her nerves.

@Cherry Darling
Slytherin Fifth Year
Nemesis Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nemmy
Fourth Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chris Lilley
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 am

"I'm probably going to sound like your father, according to Narks anyway, but that's not how the world works," Cherry replied rolling her eyes. She raised an eyebrow hearing the lawyer idea. "Don't you hate studying? You'd have to go through many years of law school to become a lawyer, so that's probably not an option for you anymore."

She shot a judging glare towards Nemesis feeling bad for Narks and his parents since they have to frequently put up with someone like her. "Aren't you pureblood? I thought it was a big deal to make sure your family looks good... Or are you just leaving that duty to Narks?"

@Nemesis Jetson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Jetson

Post by Nemesis Jetson Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Nemesis rolled her eyes at Cherry's comment. "Yeah well, I don't have to listen. You are just my brother's girlfriend. And it's is kind of boring that I might need to listen to you." she said as she began looking at each of the plants. The girl didn't care about family and she thought that most purebloods were annoying. "That wasn't the point, I just could really care less about fucking studying and would rather live my life trying to make people's lives miserable."

"I don't get why people want to be good. Studies show that bad people are more likely to become famous," she said as she had felt like most of her life, her parents had looked at her and always focused on Narks. "Yeah I am a pureblood, and why not let the one person that always impresses my parents do well. They don't care about me, Cherry. So I spend my life trying to make people's lives miserable in order to make me feel better. So yes it is a big deal, but I was always looked upon as the troublemaker." the girl put her emotions into blogging, it made her feel better.

@Cherry Darling
Slytherin Fifth Year
Nemesis Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nemmy
Fourth Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chris Lilley
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm

She looked at the other feeling a bit concerned. Damn the maternal instincts! "I've always tried to help you even if I knew that you don't like me for whatever reason," Cherry stated after listening to Nemmy. "There are consequences to making people's life miserable though. Wouldn't you hate it if someone tried to make your life as miserable as possible?"

"What studies?" she questioned crossing her arms. "I've never heard of those studies..." Cherry felt as if the other made that tidbit up to try to justify making people miserable. "Are you sure they don't care about you? From what I've seen and heard of your parents, they just want the best for you and Narks. Why don't you just talk to them about how you feel? They probably don't even realize they're treating you that way. I know how normal it is to be angry at your parents at this age, but the way your handling it just isn't helping any."

@Nemesis Jetson
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum