Apr. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Sky
Latest topics
» beep beep ((open))
Today at 6:44 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Herbology Lesson (Open to all Hogwarts students)
Today at 2:30 pm by Brinley Finnigan

» Getting to know someone (Xenia)
Today at 10:50 am by Xenia Polzina

» surprise party ((open to all hogwarts students))
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by Discordia Lestrange

» Next-Gen PB Harry Potter Site All Was Well
Yesterday at 12:06 pm by Guest

» Fidelius [Post HP RP]
Yesterday at 10:22 am by Guest

» what are you currently listening to?
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 pm by Cherry Darling

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:25 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Cassiopeia Cheshire
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm by James Potter

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Getting to know someone (Xenia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know someone (Xenia)

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 am

She decided to make a few changes in her life last year. Middle of the school year, after Christmas she decided to changes her school. She just needed a change in her life. There wasn't really nothing holding in England anymore. Her grandma was dead, her father still didn't care about her much, even if he was her legal guardian now. So she was mostly free to do what she wanted, her father didn't really care.

This is how she ended up Koldovstoretz school now. She couldn't stand being Hogwarts. She didn't really regret her decision but it wasn't easy for her here. She barely did speak Russian, she didn't really stand this cold here. This was all new to her still. She tried to do her best still. She has been here for a month and she still tries to get used to things.

Carmen was walking down some hallway in the school, if she was right she was on the second floor. She still always got lost in this school. She feels like a first-year student at times. She actually didn't need to be anywhere, she was exploring since she didn't have much to do. She hasn't really made friends yet. So she didn't really have time to spend with anyone. So exploring getting to know the place was a good idea. Even if she wishes she could have someone to talk with.
Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to know someone (Xenia)

Post by Xenia Polzina on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Xenia was walking down the hallway attempting to get people to play hockey with her. Hockey was basically the game with a broomstick and a quaffle. Sure, she might've took the objects from the flying class, but Xenia had to improvise based on what she had and could find within the school. Quickly, she found her game interrupted when she crashed into a trash can near some girl. "Hiya!" Xenia greeted with a sheepish smile as she looked at the girl nearby. "You look lost. I'm Xenia, nice to meet ya."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Carmen heard the crash but she at first couldn't really understand where it came until she heard some girl to speak. "Hey," she said back with a small smile on her face. She figures she should be nice to people if she wants to make some friends. "Not exactly lost. Just exploring. I'm kind of new still here. I'm Carmen." She figured she should say her own name there now. "What you were even doing before that crash?" she asked.
Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm

"Playin' hockey of course!" Xenia answered giving a wide grin. Being a Prochnost, Xenia felt as if she would compensate for some of her housemate's lack of energy to bring a lot of fun and games to the halls of Koldovstoretz. "We don't have the regular equipment here, so I just grabbed a broomstick and a quaffle. Hockey!"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Carmen looked at her weirdly. She has never even played hockey before. This was a strange game for her. "Never even played hockey before. So I have no idea how to even play it or what equipment you will even need," she said. There was no point to lie really and pretend you were excited about something you didn't even know how to play.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:42 pm

She looked at Carmen trying to think of how to respond. "Oh, it's okay! Hockey, the objective is get most goals in the other team's whatever that thingy is. Thing is, I didn't set up any goals, and I'm the only one playin'..." Xenia smiled once again brushing off the last part. "It's a lot of fun though! I think people in Canada or whatever get very into it."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Carmen listened to the girl to explain there now. "Oh, I see. Seems interesting actually. Even if yeah still not sure how to play. But I could try basically. Even if yeah I'm not sure even get broomstick for myself," she said there and shrugged there now. She didn't really know her way around this place. "Oh, Canada. Maybe yeah," she added. "I'm willing to learn this Hockey game. Don't have anything better really do anyways."

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:58 pm

"It's still fun though! Even without the goals! Just hittin' the quaffle, the closest I can get to a puck, down the halls. Buncha fun!" Xenia added excitedly after hearing Carmen say she'd join in. "Awesome! We just need to get ya a broomstick too. Don't wanna end up hurting ya hands or feet with the quaffle now."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:13 pm

"Oh, I see. It kind of does yes seem fun game," she said with a small smile. She nodded her head there now. "Yes, we need to find it. Nah I don't really wanna hurt myself," she agreed with that. She really wasn't even sure where they could find broomstick. "Any ideas where to find one?" she asked.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:34 pm

She found herself in the situation where she had to explain that might've stolen the equipment from the flying class. "Uh, it's a bit of a awkward story," Xenia replied with a chuckle. "I might've stolen them from the flyin' class. Ya won't tell anyone will ya? I'll make sure they're back in the supply closet before curfew..."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Carmen laughed there now when she said where she had got them. "Who I would go and tell. I and authorities don't really get along. And they probably won't believe me. Anyways so your secret will be safe with me. And I don't even have any friends here," she said when she had stopped laughing. "So don't worry. I won't tell anyone," she added.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:43 pm

"Awesome! At my old school, the authority were way too strict yet they allowed alcohol at school functions. It was weird," Xenia said before shrugging it off. "I can be ya friend! Friends are always nice to have!" She smiled at Carmen. "C'mon! Let's go get some more hockey stuff!"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:59 pm

"Oh wow. In my school, they weren't really strict but just I haven't really been someone who follows rules every time," she said with a small smile. "Anyways what school you were before?" she asked. "I guess yeah you can be my friend," she agreed. She wasn't really very trusting of people. "Okay let's go," she said with a small smile.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:08 pm

She smiled and replied, "It was basically a military school. I went to Durmstrang in Norway." Xenia didn't really mind Norway, but she felt as if it didn't match up to Russia. "Awesome!" She started to head down where the flying classroom was after picking up the quaffle from the floor, and she looked behind to make sure Carmen was following.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 pm

"Oh I have heard of it," she said. "I used to be until this term in Hogwarts. Just wanted to little changes in my life so I transferred here," she said with a small smile. She then began to follow Xenia, probably her first friend in this new school.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:04 pm

'Hogwarts?! Is it really as bad as some gossip I've heard make it out to be? I know it has a reputation for bein' prestigious, but I wanna know from someone who has actually been there!" Xenia stopped when she noticed the door to the supply closet by the classroom. "Oh, here it is! If ya want, I can get the stuff for ya!"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:34 am

"Well depends on what you have heard. It was a good school for me. I don't have anything bad to say about it. Just last year a lot happened in my life and I need changes. It has nothing to do with school, just personal life," she said there with a sigh. Her life was a mess and she didn't really wanna share her life details with people. She barely did it even in past. Carmen did follow there Xenia to the supply closet. "Sure you can go and get what I will need. So we can try to play this game of yours, hockey," she said there with a small smile. She tried to be happy and not think about her past.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:11 pm

"Sounds fair enough! Sometimes, ya just need a change!" Xenia felt as if she would have to ask more people who have gone to Hogwarts about their experience there so she could come to her own conclusion on that school. 'Okay!" She went into the supply closet and brought out a broomstick. ""I don't feel like findin' stuff to set up goals, but this is still fun! Just gotta hope ya won't crash into a trash can just like me!"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 pm

"Yeah sometimes you need changes in your life," she agreed with that. There were so many reasons why she needed those changes in her life. She doesn't really wanna discuss them that much. She took that broomstick what Xenia bought out from the supply closet. "I guess we can play without those. Yeah, we need to be careful about it for sure," she said with a small smile there.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:18 pm

She smiled. "I'll start!" Xenia exclaimed as she went out of the supply closet handing Carmen the broomstick before closing the door. Placing the quaffle on the floor, she hit it with her broomstick. "Due to the fact it's a quaffle, it definitely isn't as fast as an actual hockey puck at first."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Carmen nodded her head there now. "Okay sure," she said with a small smile. She did hold the broomstick now in her hands and looked what Xenia did now. "Oh that makes sense yes," she said. It really did at least for her.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:42 pm

"I guess we can just go back and forth hittin' it until you're comfortable if ya want?" Xenia asked to make sure Carmen was okay.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
lena katina
gif 2 :
Prochnost Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:51 am

"Okay, sure we can do that. Since yeah I have never really played this game before," she said there with a small smile. So she placed her broom now on the floor too. She figured that she should try to hit the quaffle there now too. She can't just keep standing there. "So you basically toss it to me and me back to you?" she asked there to be sure, she understood it right.

Alias :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
school :
Koldovstoretz
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Hilary Duff
gif 2 :
Prochnost Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenia Polzina Today at 10:50 am

She gave an enthusiastic nod watching Carmen. "Yep!" Xenia answered as she waited for the other to hit the quaffle. "It becomes a part of ya reflexes after a bit!" she exclaimed with a smile.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
koldovstoretz
Faction :
neutral
face claim :