» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Alliance (Akeldama)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alliance (Akeldama)

Post by David Shuter on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:37 pm

David had done his homework. This woman.. this Vampire. She was a member of the ancient council of vampires. One David suspected favored the Death eater cause. They were powerful... so powerful it made David and his order seem like a group of school kids with foam swords. In fact, David suscpected they were using the death eaters to further their own goals. Well David wanted in. if he could get into this council, he could give the other side a voice.. maybe sway some members to his cause. Not to mention if he got the council fighting eachother, it would distract them from the wizarding war, giving the Order a chance to defeat the Death eaters once and for all.

However to do this, he had to have an ally, someone who had enough influence in the council to get him a seat, and someone to back him. Over the centuries David had heard stories of certain council members, and this one seemed to have a great grievance with the council for personal reasons. So since David had joined the Order 30 years before he had done as much research as he possibly could on her.. and now was the time to put all that work to good use.

He arrived at her personal home in egypt, knowing it was more private than Italy. He stood outside her home, knowing she would smell his presence. he then said in a normal tone "Akeldama, I have come to make a deal." just to make sure she didn't stake him on sight.

Alias :
david
Blood Status :
Pureblood
TEMP HEAD of OotP
Sexual Orientation :
straight
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Order Of the Phoenix
face claim :
Kellan lutz
gif 2 :
Creature

Back to top Go down

Re: Alliance (Akeldama)

Post by Akeldama Soyinka on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:01 am

Akeldama had been in her home being of counsel to Esmeralda as she was closely monitoring the situation the merpeople had been dealing with when it came to the sudden death of their prince. A part of her wondered why the Council had felt so threatened they felt as if they needed to resort to an assassination. One things that ground her gears the most was that they did the proposal, vote, and whatnot without even consulting her! She knew the poor excuse of a king always ran from Council responsibilities, but that didn't mean that they could just do anything they wanted without her knowledge. A part of her wished that things could return to the good old days where she actually had some sort of authority, but she had a feeling that it wouldn't happen for millennia if so. Feeling a rather unfamiliar presence, Akeldama went to the door to see who it was. "Who might you be?" she questioned looking at the man in front of her. "What kind of deal?"

Last edited by Akeldama Soyinka on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
vampire queen
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
aaliyah haughton
gif 2 :
Head of Vampire Council

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:23 pm

So far This Queen was everything he expected, she carried herself with authority, however David knew she held very little authority, despite her wanting more. That was the power he had over her. It was a dangerous play, as David had no power to destroy the Queen of all vampires, however it was one that needed to be played if the death eaters and the darkness was to be beaten once and for all.

So when asked who he was and what kind of deal he replied "David Shuter. What I can offer you is power.. or more like a chance to get the power I have no doubt you want." David stood there, unmoving. Waiting. He wasn't much for socialization, not anymore. However he had had more meaningful conversations in the last few weeks than he had in the last few centuries, so he was growing more accustom to them, so he hoped this would be a production meeting where he didn't come off as a dark and sinister being.

David then gestured to his Gryffindor ring on his finger and said "Now these daylight rings are pretty useful, but I don't think out in the open is the best place for such sensitive discussion, so do you have a more.. private place, for us to talk my Queen?"

Alias :
david
Blood Status :
Pureblood
TEMP HEAD of OotP
Sexual Orientation :
straight
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Order Of the Phoenix
face claim :
Kellan lutz
gif 2 :
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeldama Soyinka on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:27 am

David Shuter? That was a name she hadn't known of except for maybe a few centuries ago. As the Vampire Queen, she felt it was her responsibility to know every Vampire in the world in some way, shape, or form; she knew the Council already had access to most Vampire's information whether recently born, turned, or have been around for ages, but Akeldama wanted to serve every Vampire to the best of her abilities. If she had to be honest, she preferred the previous King as he didn't try to run from own authority, but there was nothing she could do as the current King had ousted the previous and forced him into exile. "Shuter? The last time I saw that name was centuries ago when I was checking the newest additions to the lengthy directory of Vampires around the world," she stated trying to think on what she might know about him. Hearing the comment regarding a more private place, she nodded. "As I counsel one of the more younger members, well, as young as you can get among the ancient members, I do have an area in my house which simulates the meeting room at the Council's Castle. I find it useful as it helps my apprentice get comfortable with the set-up the Council has for when she has to partake in major decision making." Akeldama briefly went to Esmeralda's room to let her know a visitor had come and that she should work on book-work while she talks to the visitor. "The room is right down there. A servant who has chosen to work for me, as I know you more European folk have house elves, isn't a slave. Please treat him with respect as he decided he wanted to devote his life to serving me many moons ago. I know how sensitive people can get regarding this topic. He'll eventually come to the meeting room with Ambrosia to drink and a few snacks," Akeldama said pointing down the hall that lead to the meeting room.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
vampire queen
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
aaliyah haughton
gif 2 :
Head of Vampire Council

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:17 pm

David did not respond when the Queen mentioned she knew him. While it was very interesting to know that there was a directory of all living vampires on earth and knowing how useful that would be in the future, for now it was irrelevant. So when she mentioned a place where they could talk, David nodded "How fitting". He then proceeded to the mock council chamber where he paced, waiting.

It wasn't long before the servant arrived with the drinks and snacks. Both of which David knew he would not partake in. He kept a pretty strict diet of blood bags, he need not change that with this elixer. Besides the fact the two vampires were hardly friends yet.. so so far she could not be trusted not to try some way to weaken him, or kill him, with this elixer. However he was polite to the servant and said "Thank you very much"

He then waited for Akaldama to arrive so he could propose his deal, and hopeful put his plan into motion to get one up on the death eaters

Alias :
david
Blood Status :
Pureblood
TEMP HEAD of OotP
Sexual Orientation :
straight
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Order Of the Phoenix
face claim :
Kellan lutz
gif 2 :
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeldama Soyinka on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

She followed David into the mock meeting room and took a seat in her usual chair picking up the goblet of Ambrosia as she thanked the servant. Akeldama noticed that David wasn't consuming any of the refreshments, but it was no big deal. She acknowledged the fact that the younger vampires weren't as old fashioned as she was. "You know how the Greek myths depict Ambrosia as the drink of the gods? Here's a history lesson for you. Back in ancient times, us vampires couldn't just drink blood as if it was a normal everyday thing. We still heavily lived alongside humans and ordinary witches and wizards. However, the humans did notice something rather special about us, but the drink we often consumed to remove the itch of any craving we referred to as Ambrosia. Of course, after a while, people would notice the lack of aging and made the connection that the drink must be granting people immortality. They reworked it into their myths, and those myths are what's considered public knowledge." She paused. "In reality, Ambrosia is a sweet, sweet wine with the taste resembling one of blood. It allowed us to blend in more easily alongside the mortals as it satisfied our cravings despite not being real blood. Was a wonder on how our kin has made it so far..."

Finishing her history lesson, Akeldama took a sip from her goblet and looked at David. "So, what was it that you wanted to discuss?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
vampire queen
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
aaliyah haughton
gif 2 :
Head of Vampire Council

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 pm

David's lips twitched into a slight smirk as Akaldama went into her history lesson, while informative, the younger vampire now knew how the Order must have felt when he gave them his history. While it all served a purpose, it did distract from the real matter at hand. However David said "you'll have to give me the recipe then, it might help considering I now live and work with a handful of mortals."

This then brought them to the nature of the meeting. David knew he had to tread carefully. This was a vampire who could easily rip him limb from limb, she not only had the advantage of age, but also the advantage of not being a 'turned'. So David said "I have done my research on you, had many years to do so. I know you are the Queen of Vampires, and I also know you have grievances with the Council, and, forgive my bluntness, don't hold much power amongst them. You need an edge. I think I can provide that. As you may or may not know, I come from noble blood, the last surviving member of the Gryffindor bloodline. This gives me an opening to get into the council... if endorsed by the Queen."

He paused, letting that sink in. He then continued by saying "I currently run the Order of the Phoenix, which is leading the battle against the Death Eaters since they have taken over the Ministry of Magic in Britain. Now it is impossible for the death eaters to have risen so fast and powerful without notice.. unless they had help from the most powerful force on this planet.. the council. I know they must be backing the Death Eaters, and judging from the fact you let me into your home, I gather you are against that, otherwise I would be dead."

He paused once more, trying to judge Akaldama's reaction. He waited a moment more before saying "You get me in, I can worm out the dark side supporters, kill them if I must, turn people to our side.. and perhaps tip the balance in our.. your.. favor. You would have the power you want, choose the king you want. Make the Council a truely neutral force. Once that is done, I will leave the council, with the trust that you won't turn it against me." He then stopped, waiting for her response.. as a show of goodwill, he took a drink from the Ambrosia. He let a small smile touch his lips at the taste. Not better than blood.. but at least it wasn't blood, which was why David smiled.

Alias :
david
Blood Status :
Pureblood
TEMP HEAD of OotP
Sexual Orientation :
straight
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Order Of the Phoenix
face claim :
Kellan lutz
gif 2 :
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeldama Soyinka on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am

"I'll make sure to," she responded softly curious on what the other had come to say. She did find herself rather perplexed by some of the things David was saying as some of the information sounded very off to her. She decided to give him a bit of leeway seeing as how he was still relatively a young vampire, but she wasn't going to hesitate on letting him know how exactly the Council determines their priorities. "I can most certainly tell you that the Council highly prefers not to meddle in the politics that occurs far from their headquarters. They're much more concerned with our aquatic neighbors down in the Mediterranean Sea and various conflicts in and around Southern Europe..." Akeldama comprehended what David was trying to ask for, but she wasn't going to allow for potentially false and damaging information to leak out.

She took another sip from her goblet before setting it down on the table. "The Council is very powerful, but it is nowhere near the most powerful ones on the planet. We're a government, we're not exactly underground like those idiotic mortal conspiracies involving this so-called Illuminati," Akeldama corrected with an eye roll. Sure, she wasn't being the most royal nor diplomatic at the moment, but it wasn't as if vampires were known for that. "I've, personally, never heard of the Death Eaters until now. Us Vampires prefer to focus on our own issues than issues that don't involve us. One can say we're very isolationist for the most part. The idea of darkness and lightness can be very subjective. There can be no lightness without darkness and vice versa. It's all about balance."

Akeldama had personally never been one to favor one extreme over the other. Having existed for so long, she knew there was no definitive way to keep hold of peace for a long time. It could only be managed. There was a reason why there has been war since the dawn of mankind. "I will say getting into the Council is no easy task, and many Order members have been raised to become a member. It is extremely rare when we let a much younger, turned vampire join. I, in fact, don't play much of a role in the determinations. The head of the Council, Erebus Lam, holds most of the control. He and most of the Council prefer to act for their own gain, but they wouldn't go further than just miles outside of their castle if they must make deals far from it. However, when it comes to the whole situation involving Britain and the Death Eaters, it is of importance to know of their goals or values. How am I supposed to make a deal if I've only ever heard one side?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
vampire queen
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
aaliyah haughton
gif 2 :
Head of Vampire Council

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:56 pm

David decided to listen to what she had to say without getting emotional. She wasn't wrong of course, from one point of view all that could be true. however the council helping the Death eaters was the only thing that made sense as to how they rose so fast. Especially if one of them had the compulsion power.

So when she finished talking about the council and balance of power David stated "Maybe it is not something the council as a whole has discussed, or maybe more like they have not discussed it with you. You seem more... human... than what I have heard of the council. The vampires have not had the man power to enslave the human race as we have the weakness of not being able to be in sunlight. However the death eaters do have that power.. and that is their goal.. to enslave muggle kind. This would mean no more hunting for vampire kind as muggles would give themselves up for slaughter in fear of the death eaters killing their families. So it would make sense for a select few at the very least to support and help the Death Eaters." When it came to balance David merely said "When 'balance' is achieved.. innocent people still die. Balance is not the answer. Peace is the answer"

When it came to wanting to know the death eaters goals and values. David said "By all means, speak to a death eater. Run that risk. If the council is working with the death eaters and are keeping you out of it, it is for a reason, and they wouldn't like you prying into their affairs... or talking with the head of the Order of the Phoenix. However i can give you insight into the death eaters that I studied from the shadows before I truely picked a side. They are purists, anything less than halfblood is dirty, purebloods should rule the world. Wizards and creatures should not have to hide from muggles, we should use our power to RULE over them. enslave them. They are play things, and anyone who dares stand in our way should be killed, or even dares not do what we say should be tortured or killed. Their old leader, Lord Voldemort, attempted to kill an infant, barely a year old.. because a crackpot 'seer' foretold that he would one day grow up to defeat him. That is my enemy. If you still wish to speak to such evil, by all means, do so. But you should know, with or without your help, I will hunt down and defeat any death eater or their supporters, even if that includes the council. For far too long I have stood by and let events occur around me. No more. I will not have those deaths on my conscious. Will you?" There was no threat in that statement, just a promise.. a testament to his character, that he would bring about the end of evil, even if it lead to his own death trying to take on the council.

Alias :
david
Blood Status :
Pureblood
TEMP HEAD of OotP
Sexual Orientation :
straight
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Order Of the Phoenix
face claim :
Kellan lutz
gif 2 :
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeldama Soyinka on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:10 pm

Akeldrama put her drink down and raised an eyebrow before crossing her arms. What was wrong with this man? How was she supposed to take him seriously if all the things he was saying sounded as if a lunatic made it up? "Do you realize how much of a fool do you sound?" she asked looking at David. What even was a Muggle? Did this young vampire lack any sort of self-awareness? "I'm more human than you heard? You sound like one of those foolish mortals who think the depictions in horror movies are the real deal. Every vampire has their outbursts, some more so than others, doesn't mean we're automatically beasts!"

Do young vampires these days not know how to speak to their elders? Akeldama felt a longing for the days where younger vampires would actually listen to the advice and stories of their elders. "You sound just like those idiotic mortals I was spewing about! Don't you realize that? It is absolutely preposterous for the Council to be working alongside what you call Death Eaters. Even if the members are corrupt with their own interests, all of our finance related information is public. I definitely would've known by now if it were the case. Do you think we're arms dealers or something?" she asked before picking up her goblet and taking a long sip. Tonight, she might as well have the harder stuff just to deal with this dreadful, unexpected meeting. "Like I said, us vampires are very isolationist. We don't deal with any issue unless it directly affects us. With us creatures, it's all about status quo. We try to maintain it as much as we ca. Of course, the Council doesn't heed my words often, but at least status quo is seldom interrupted." Too bad the status quo won't remain for however long if word gets out that the Council had assassinated the heir to the Atlantian throne... She could definitely see why David wasn't a born vampire; to her, he definitely had the attitude of a mortal know-it-all.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
vampire queen
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
aaliyah haughton
gif 2 :
Head of Vampire Council

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:46 pm

David tried to keep check of his emotions when she called him a fool. His hands curled into fists as a sign of this attempt at control. "We're not beasts? We feed on human life.. have the drive to feed on human life. We have fangs like a beast. It is in our very nature to kill. If you want to believe we are what we are not, then go right ahead. I know what I am, and it is through that knowledge that allows me to use my.. talents.. to better people's lives." He was really trying hard not to lose his crap on her. Maybe he was wrong about the council. Yet there had to be SOMETHING that was behind the death eaters... something powerful

David shook his head when she asked if he thought they were arms dealers "No, I just think you are a form of government. One thing I have noticed about government over the centuries is that they are corrupt. Sure there are good members in every government.. but the formula never changes. You may want to believe that the council is 'evil' free. But its not. Every body of government craves power, and I am sure the Council is the same."

When she mentioned being Isolationist, he nodded "I know, I have lived that life, and I hated it. We have these abilities, these powers.. yet we only look out for ourselves. We're immortal, we live many lives... yet our only concern is that we get to live many more.. while mortals with one life die and we don't even bat an eyelash. You claim we aren't beasts, we aren't monsters.. but that seems pretty monsterly to me" He stood up and said "Now I have other important matters I have to attend to, I have a mortal war to win, with.. or without.. your help. Consider what I have said. With your permission, your highness?" He bowed

Alias :
david
Blood Status :
Pureblood
TEMP HEAD of OotP
Sexual Orientation :
straight
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Order Of the Phoenix
face claim :
Kellan lutz
gif 2 :
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeldama Soyinka on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:12 pm

((i'm sorry that akel has been sooo temperamental. i forced her to bother to reply. xD))

"I do, in fact, acknowledge that we're considered beasts, but I simply do not mean in the way where whole groups of people are thought of as savages and uncivilized," Akeldama stated crossing her arms. "Why do you think the Council and the royal family in Atlantis do whatever to prevent each other from going to war over territory in the Mediterranean?"

She took a sip from her Ambrosia and sighed. "I've been alive far longer than just about everybody on this planet, I know that it's rare to find an evil free government. I know the Council isn't one of them. I'm just trying to get it through your mind that they're much more concerned with local issues than whatever is going on hours away. We focus on status quo." How much longer was it going to take the other to comprehend her? Akeldama wasn't a fan of the moments where nobody would listen to her.

She raised an eyebrow as she watched David get ready to leave. "I will consider, but as a word of advice if you try to go to the other creatures to try to gain them as an ally: just don't go around saying anything if there's absolutely nothing to back it up. Evidence and incentives are a major part of their decision making."

@David Shuter
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
vampire queen
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Neutral