Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
A Talented Pair (Azalea) EmptyA Talented Pair (Azalea) EmptyA Talented Pair (Azalea) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
A Talented Pair (Azalea) EmptyA Talented Pair (Azalea) EmptyA Talented Pair (Azalea) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

A Talented Pair (Azalea)

Go down

A Talented Pair (Azalea) Empty A Talented Pair (Azalea)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Amber was in an intense state of focus, her attention flicking from one cauldron to the next. She was brewing for the hospital wing, something that she had taken on for both extra credit and because she enjoyed it. The Potions professor sometimes helped her, but as the six cauldrons lined up along the bench were filled fairly simple brews, she didn't require his supervision. Besides, even the more complicated ones he usually just signed off on, anyway. She began to ladle out the first potion to finish the process when the classroom door opened. The redhead looked up, thinking it was Professor Nott, but it definitely wasn't.

Back to top Go down

A Talented Pair (Azalea) Empty Re: A Talented Pair (Azalea)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Azalea, after her detentions with Theodore Nott, decided to spend more time within the potions classroom to brew her special potions. She had managed to create a potion that expanded the life within her creations as it acted like blood running through them but if she drank the potion herself, it would give her bursts of energy and she was working to perfect it. Gasping at the sight of someone inside the classroom, she relaxed as it was a Slytherin she actually liked. "Oh, it's you." She breathed out and put on an apron, tying her hair up to get to work. She put on steampunk styled goggles, a magnifier to stare closer at the ingredients to make sure she was taking the best parts. "May I ask what you're creating?" She asked, enjoying the act of talking whilst working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:08 am

Amber offered her housemate a smile as she entered the classroom, before continuing with her decanting. "I thought you were Theo.. Professor Nott," she said, chuckling, "glad that he didn't think he needed to check in." After she had finished bottling the blood replenishing potion, she swept her gaze over the other cauldrons before looking over to Azalea. "Just some healing potions for the hospital wing," she said, "Professor Nott is quite busy, so he leaves anything that isn't master-level complicated for me to do on my own. Some of the more difficult stuff he likes to at least drop in to check on. What about yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Azalea shook her head at the mention of the Professor Nott and agreed at the mention of him constantly checking in. "I often find he does it to me as well, even if he has no idea what I'm creating." She said with a small laugh and pulled out her notes, even if she knew off by heart what she's doing. Looking over to Amber, she admired the other Slytherin for making healing potions for the hospital wing and for helping the professor out but she almost dropped her belongings at the question of what she's doing. No one really asked what she was creating, mostly leaving her to her own. "I have a special ability that if i create something, be it out of metal or wood, that I'm able to breathe life into it. However, if i lose focus, it loses life. Until I created a potion that extends the life of them. I believe if I create a more potent version, I may be able to enhance my own ability and keep them alive forever." She stated, chopping some ingredients before pausing to face Amber with a furrowed brow. "I also know how to make a crystal medicine that boosts energy and I've ran out of my personal batch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:48 am

Amber continued her work as the other girl explained what she was doing. It seemed very interesting, and there were thoughts and ideas bouncing around in her head at rapid speeds. "Wow," she replied, "that's really interesting." She didn't want to mention any of her suggestions, because she wasn't sure the exact details of what Azalea was doing. Besides, if her housemate wanted help, Amber was sure she'd have asked for it. Everyone knew that Amber was particularly talented when it came to Potions, after all. "Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who brews for fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:47 am

Azalea had to hide her blush at the fact Amber thought her work was interesting as most people didn't really think so. Partly because she hardly spoke of her work. Whilst everyone knew Amber was talented at potions, everyone knew Azalea was always thinking of new ways to change her life and others. "I dislike the constant structure. I find that us students should have the right to be more creative within our lesson choice." She admitted before raising her eyebrow at the sudden thought that popped into her head. "Perhaps you can help me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Amber nodded in understanding when it came to class time structure. Although, for the less advanced students it was certainly necessary. “I think it’s a good way to learn the basics,” she said, “but I’ve been doing seventh year Potions and beyond since my second year. So really, the things they’re teaching us now seem to basic to me.” When Azalea suggested that perhaps Amber could help her, the red heads eyes lit up and a thousand thoughts flooded her mind, ideas jumping around like crazy. “I’d love to!” she said happily, “as soon as these Potions are finished for the healer, I’ll share some of my ideas with you.”

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down