Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 EmptySorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 EmptySorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 EmptySorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 EmptySorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 Empty Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azalea prepared for her detention, bidding farewell to her fellow slytherins and began the ascend towards Theodore's classroom. She looked at herself in one of the hanging mirrors, tugging at her jumpsuit shorts and made sure there was enough skin showing but not too much as that was the reason for her detention to begin with. He was a hard nut to crack but she desired to see some sort of interest in her as her self esteem was running an all time low. Opening the door to the classroom, she spotted no professor and so she proceeded to sit on his desk, awaiting for the professor to arrive. It was only then she noticed she was fifteen minutes early, the walk from the great hall to his classroom taking less time than she thought and to waste some time, she held up her mechanical hummingbird, breathing life in to it with a simple kiss and it flew around the room, singing its beautiful song.

Back to top Go down

Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:43 pm

"If Professor Lupin is entertaining you I need to have a word with him about his relationships with my daughter." His breath hitched when she changed outfits and glared a bit "My detentions are short." He said trying to control himself and his urge to pin her to a wall "Azalea you are playing an extremely dangerous game."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Azalea's laugh was short, filled with annoyance and she put her hand on her hip. "Professor Lupin wouldn't entertain me, it seems no one I'm interested in will." She commented, meeting him dead in the eyes with a barely visible smile. "Are you willing to play though, sir? That's the question in my mind." She asked, a hand on the door knob and counted down from ten, waiting for him to snap. As much as she was friends with Alayna, she hardly cared that she was trying so hard to sleep with her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Theo took deep breaths and bit his lower lip so hard it drew blood "Go to bed, Azalea. I will see you tomorrow." He said in a stern tone that said he meant it. He opened his book he was reading on more potions to teach and began reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Azalea had to fight the urge to stomp her foot in frustration and she walked closer to Theodore, feeling like she was just walking back and forth for him to cast her aside. "Play with me, Professor. Give in to my game..." She said with a blush rising on her cheeks and she placed her hand on his book to cover the words so he was forced to look up at her. "I'm trying so hard that it's almost embarrassing now, Professor. I want you. Even if it's just once that I'm able to have you, then I'll take it." She said plain and simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Theodore frowned "Go Azalea. Now. Before I write to your father about you behavior." He said frowning as he looked at her. He didnt want to upset her, but he would not have any relationships with a student. It went against his moral code "Do NOT make me tell you again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 am

Azalea closed her eyes slowly and with wand in hand, magic transformed her outfit into black leggings and a large olive green jumper that hid her body. "Very well, Professor Nott." She sniffed, refusing to look at Theodore. "But you should know, my father hardly cares." She said and remembered to gather up her belongings, her shoulder bag clanging from the mass of metals hidden within its depths.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2