I forgot my password

Switch user:

Jan. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jace Watson, Lily L Potter, Rhesus Carrow, Sharona Grayson

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Another Lonely Night? (Cernu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Lonely Night? (Cernu)

Post by Jonathan Smyth on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Alu sighed as he set up the room for the night. He hated that he had he couldn't have Cernu there every night yet tonight he was able to get an message to the boy that he loved. He hoped that he would get as he did not want to have another lonely night. He sat on the chair in front of the small desk. He wondered why he had given up the life that he had to be a caretaker of a school. Though he knew the reason for that it was Cernu. He felt that he could not be apart from the boy or else he would lose interest in him. In his defense he never really knew how to manage a relationship though he did have several.

Alias :
Jules
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
face claim :
adam lambert
Hogwarts Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lonely Night? (Cernu)

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Cernunnos had gotten Alu's message and immediately made his way to Alu"s quarters with a bottle of wine he had smuggled. "You okay, love?" he asked softly as he entered. "I'm sad I'm unable to stay down here unless I manage to sneak out... Do you have any blood? I don't think the fact I don't have much of it is a good thing...""

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :