Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) EmptyAnother Lonely Night? (Cernu) EmptyAnother Lonely Night? (Cernu) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) EmptyAnother Lonely Night? (Cernu) EmptyAnother Lonely Night? (Cernu) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Another Lonely Night? (Cernu)

Go down

Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) Empty Another Lonely Night? (Cernu)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Alu sighed as he set up the room for the night. He hated that he had he couldn't have Cernu there every night yet tonight he was able to get an message to the boy that he loved. He hoped that he would get as he did not want to have another lonely night. He sat on the chair in front of the small desk. He wondered why he had given up the life that he had to be a caretaker of a school. Though he knew the reason for that it was Cernu. He felt that he could not be apart from the boy or else he would lose interest in him. In his defense he never really knew how to manage a relationship though he did have several.

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) Empty Re: Another Lonely Night? (Cernu)

Post by Cernunnos Largo Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Cernunnos had gotten Alu's message and immediately made his way to Alu"s quarters with a bottle of wine he had smuggled. "You okay, love?" he asked softly as he entered. "I'm sad I'm unable to stay down here unless I manage to sneak out... Do you have any blood? I don't think the fact I don't have much of it is a good thing...""
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) 000000
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Alu smiled when Cernu came down. He was very happy that he could spend some time with the boy. When he asked for blood he immediately handed him a blood bag along with a bag of blood pops so that he could have blood but not have it known that he was having any. He did not want his love to go through withdrawls and have a break down.

He eyed the wine and nodded to the table before taking Cernu into his arms and kissing him deeply. He missed being able to touch the boy. He longed to be able to hold him and to have him by his side. "I am alright though missing you beside me when I sleep." He said into the other's ear before nibbling Cernu's ear.

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Post by Cernunnos Largo Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:53 pm

"Thanks," he whispered before drawing out his fangs and pierced them through the blood bag. The whole sucking blood thing still wasn't natural to him. Cernunnos gave a small smile. "I hope my face doesn't look like a mess..." Suddenly finding himself pulled in a kiss, Cernunnos kissed the other back before saying to himself, "Guess not." He nodded in agreement. "Me too. it can get a bit lonely in the common room sometimes."

@Jonathan Smyth
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Another Lonely Night? (Cernu) 000000
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down