» A Quiet Celebration (Open)
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by David Shuter

» Breakfast in bed (Amber)
Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Amber Flint

» A Talented Pair (Azalea)
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by Amber Flint

» Mortal Enemies? (Jace)
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by Amber Flint

» Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)
Yesterday at 9:37 pm by Camille Voclain

» Factions Claims
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jessica Saunders

» Alliance (Akeldama)
Yesterday at 8:12 pm by David Shuter

» Getting to know someone (Xenia)
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by Carmen Santiago

» Magnus Lauridsen
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 pm by Ezra Shaw

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students14
Koldovstoretz Students11
Total # of Students76

Wherever the wind takes us (Niklaus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wherever the wind takes us (Niklaus)

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Persephone walked out of the castle and down to the grounds. The wind was really starting to pick up, making the air crisp and brutal. She loved it. She tightened her jacket around her and smirked as she walked. She made her way down to the lake and was pleased when no one else was around. She grabbed her wand and cast a warming charm on herself to keep her from getting to cold due to the harsh winter winds. She sat under her favorite tree and just watched the sky as it changed from day to night, enjoying the colors the setting sun painted around her.
Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Wherever the wind takes us (Niklaus)

Post by Niklaus Kade on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Niklaus accio'd a drink, finding himself getting so lost into the stories that his mouth became as dry as the sands of Greece and the heat of Hades began to rise from him due to the powers he kept under great control. The girl beside him seemed to brighten the more he spoke about the Myths of his beautiful home but as she asked for another one, requesting a story of the Three Brothers, he found the magic of the conversation fade as it turned more into a chore, even if she didn't mean to make it so. With his sister, he could tell her a story and she would even contribute, finishing off parts of his story. "Perhaps another time. I've spoken enough for now. In the future, if I want to continue these conversations, find more unique Gods for me to tell you about. I bore of the tría adérfia." The Greek words for Three Brothers fell off his tongue with ease and he plucked a strand of grass from the floor beside him, holding it up in the air and watched a flame he conjured burned it slowly.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:26 pm

She frowned a bit when he denied her request for another story. She liked listening to him. She thought for a bit and looked voer at him "Have you heard the one of how centaurs were created? That one always fascinates me." She said before delving into her story "he story goes that Ixion was in exile for certain crimes against fellow humans, when Zeus took pity on him and invited him to come to Olympus as a guest. Once there, he saw Hera and became completely obsessed with getting her into bed. To test his loyalty, Zeus created a cloud version of Hera, which Ixion then managed to knock up. Zeus was pissed at the fact and punished Ixion by turning him into a giant flaming wheel. The offspring was called Centaraus, and was known for mating with a bunch of horses. These offspring are referred to as Centaurs, half man and half horse." She finished her story and smiled proudly at what she had remembered

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Niklaus noted the frown, not feeling the least bit guilty and raised his eyebrow at the fact she was going to tell the Prince of Greece a story of a Greek Mythology; the creation of Centaurs to be exact. "I wouldn't be sure the Centaurs in the wizarding world would enjoy that story." He admitted but was surprised of her knowledge. "You know of the creation of Centaurs, however, you ask for me to tell you the story of the Three brothers. Surely, you would know one." He mused, slowly getting up from his spot to stretch.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:59 pm

"I know the story quite well. It was the first one I learned. I just like to hear you tell them. The way you get so invested, its quite adorable." She said smiling and pushed her hair behind her ear "The way you get into it, you connect with it on an emotional level." She pointed out to him "Plus, your voice is calming." She added

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:30 pm

"My twin, Elysium, says the same thing. She knows all of them, probably even better than me and yet she prefers me to tell the stories." Niklaus admitted, his tone not hiding the fondness he feels towards his twin sister who was the only one who truly cared about him within his family. Sure he had other siblings but Elysium was the one who feels the phantom sting of their shared scar from their life before birth. Having a mother who tried to expel them from the womb was sure enough to make people bond. "Greece is my home. I live and breathe Greece and can't imagine myself living anywhere else, knowing anything else." He admitted, looking down at her with a smirk.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Persephone nodded "I understand completely. When youve lived somewhere for so long that place becomes a part of you. I feel that way about my home." She said looking up at the sky again and noticing the sun was starting to rise "Wow, we have been out here for a long time." She said wondering why she did not feel tired at all considering the time it was.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:25 am

"Not like I give a fuck but where are you from? I can't tell by your voice." Niklaus admitted, knowing that there was a variety of different people in this school. Staring up at the horizon, the orange glow hitting him and he closed his eyes to enjoy the slight warmth he could sense. "I would've been out here this long, even if you weren't here. I don't sleep." He admitted but cracked his back, glancing back up at the castle where he knew his twin would feel concerned at his sudden disappearance, and for missing their midnight meetings. They often liked to spar in the dead of night, with the moon being the only light.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:44 pm

"Im originally from America. California, Los Angeles to be exact. Lived there for 10 years then my dad got a promotion and his job transferred him to Berlin. So, thats where we live now. But LA will always be my home. I plan to return and settle down there some day. Unless the man I marry wishes to do otherwise." She became slightly concerned whenhe said he didnt sleep "Thats not good. Have you thought of taking sleeping potions? They may be able to help."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Niklaus shrugged at the idea of living in L.A, finding the simple life of Greece so much more appealing than the loud, busy life of California. The nightclub kind of lifestyle wasn't really for him. "Berlin is quite beautiful too. I enjoyed my visits, however, France is one of my favourite places. My brother, Caspian, is to marry into the French royal family to combine our families. It's only really to make allies but he's lucky enough to have fallen in love with his bride to be." Niklaus stated, thinking of the woman his brother was to marry with a fondness he shouldn't really have for her. She was one of the reasons he loved France so much. At the mention of sleeping potions, he scoffed and shook his head in amusement. "I'm immune unfortunately. However, my sister's friend makes a very potent sleeping potion that actually works. It's a shame she had to go to Azkaban though." Niklaus mused.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:35 am

"I do love Berlin. But LA was my first home, so Im biased towards it." SHe said with a soft laugh. SHe smiled when he started talking about his brother and his bride "Thats wonderful then. That he is happy with her." She stretched out a bit and rubbed her tired eyes

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top