Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Jace Watson, Lily L Potter, Sharona Grayson

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Wherever the wind takes us (Niklaus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wherever the wind takes us (Niklaus)

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:37 am

Persephone walked out of the castle and down to the grounds. The wind was really starting to pick up, making the air crisp and brutal. She loved it. She tightened her jacket around her and smirked as she walked. She made her way down to the lake and was pleased when no one else was around. She grabbed her wand and cast a warming charm on herself to keep her from getting to cold due to the harsh winter winds. She sat under her favorite tree and just watched the sky as it changed from day to night, enjoying the colors the setting sun painted around her.
Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Wherever the wind takes us (Niklaus)

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:54 am

Niklaus had a delayed return to Durmstrang during the christmas holidays due to a family death that required his lack of emotion to prepare the funeral and when he returned, most of his time was spent catching up on class work and quidditch training. As the sun began to set, the orange hues transformed the area around him and he landed on the ground, his broom already shrinking into a small pen so he could travel around. "Ah, Mason. Didn't expect you to be here." Niklaus commented, not sparing a glance at the fourth year and settled himself on the cold ground, the bitter winds strangely soothing to his bones.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:58 am

Persephone smirked as Niklaus Kade landed on the ground and watched as his broom shrunk "Nice trick, Kade. Can you also pull a rabbit out of your hat?" She asked laughing at her joke which he probably wouldnt get "Youve been gone a while." She said looking over at him "Everything alright at home?" Durmstrang students didnt usually talk about feelings or anything related to them. But it was just her and Kade out here at the moment. And she was curious

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Niklaus noted the joke, knowing it was to do with muggle magic but still scowled, not really finding much funny in the world. Aside from when people begged. "My mother died." He simply said, no emotion in his tone and he added on a shrug, to truly show his lack of care. The Kade Twins had made it known their mother was a cruel hag who had tried to kill them before they had even been born so the fact she died, by her own stupid had nonetheless, was truly a joyous occasion. However, he still had to deal with her side of the family who were devastated. "So my sister and I decided to take some time to ourselves. As the heirs to the Grecian Throne, we were forced to spend time with people which is disgusting." He said, his brow deeply furrowed.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Persephone frowned when he mentioned his mothers passing. She was about to apologize when she noticed that he seemed to have not been able to care less about the matter. So she kept her mouth shut about it. She laughed a bit when he mentioned having to socialize, "Yes well, socializing is a terrible thing. Especially when you are a loner. it is like the ultimate torture. And I know you like to give torture, not recieve it."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Niklaus leaned back, resting on his hands and stared up at the sky, the stars becoming more prominent as the blazing sun disappeared over the horizon. "Exactly. Besides, I find people annoying. With all their emotions and shit." He muttered distastefully. Whilst he hated speaking to people, his twin sister hated them touching her but together, they were often found with his arm over her shoulder and them talking in Greek at rapid pace, small smiles on their face. It was mostly about the people Niklaus had been sleeping with and how harshly he was going to destroy them by rejecting their affections. He truly didn't care about other people's feelings. "I'm now in my last year and I cannot wait to see the backs of everyone as we part ways."

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Persephone laughed a bit "Youre a cruel man, Niklaus Kade. I like that." She said with a smirk. She moved a strand of,obviously dyed, pink hair out of her face before sighing and looking up at the stars "I cant wait to get away from here. All the people here are all daft and useless. I just want to get out."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Niklaus twirled his wand in his hand, watching as the sparks danced along the tip and ran a hand over his head, the shaven hair tickling his hand, reminding him to shave again. "As much as Durmstrang is the best wizarding school, Russia is far too cold. Even for someone as cold hearted as I am." He said, quoting the words of a former 'friend' who later ended up at the end of Niklaus' fighting stick in fighting class. The student never returned after that.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:06 pm

"I need someplace warm. I plan to travel after I graduate. Spain, France, America, South America, maybe go to Australia and Ireland for a bit. I wanna see the world before I get married and settle down into one place." She said before letting a soft smile spread across her face which she quickly replaced with a smirk remembering who she was in the presence of

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Niklaus silently agreed, his single nod was his only visible acknowledgement to her words and recalled his sister also had the same dream to travel. It was her dream to escape the responsibilities she had back on Greece, as was his. His nose crinkled up in distaste at the word married and settling. All children look up to their parents' relationship and use it as a guide for how their love life should be but unfortunately, Niklaus' parents hated each other after what his mother did when they were in the womb. So it put him off commitment. "You were doing so well until then. Now you've just reminded me you're like every one else. How disappointing." He muttered, shaking his head.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:02 pm

"Im not like everyone else. Not even close. Look at the world we live in Kade. We have to continue family lines. Im an only child, no siblings to carry out the Mason genes. Only me. My father always told me 'Marry rich and dont complain. You can always fake love. It all lies on you, Sephy'. That was my life growing up."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Niklaus shrugged at her words and tilted his head to actually look at her face, his mixed coloured eyes latching onto hers. "I have two other siblings aside from Elysium, my twin. The eldest, Caspian, who thankfully enough has already had two kids with his wife so there is enough Kade heirs and the youngest is Mireya. She's in her fifth year and is already promised to someone, as my mother's dying wish for her mirikəl child." The greek word for miracle spilled from his tongue with clear venom but not towards his sister, just his whore of a mother. He hated the fact he was not the one who brought death to her door so early.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:12 pm

"Well as I said before, I dont have that." She said sighing "My parents never promised me to anyone. So its all on me. I get to figure it out." She said and looked into his eyes. They were so mesmerizing. She felt like she could stare into them for hours and find something new every second she stared

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Niklaus finally laid down, growing bored of the ground in front of him and focused on the never ending night sky above, the stars transfixing him almost as much as he knew Persephone was with his eyes. Most people were and it was one of the main reasons women found him so enchanting. His personality was the only downside. "If they required you to keep the lineage, it's odd they never promised you to someone. It's the best way to keep the best blood going strong."

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:36 pm

She bit her lip gently and nodded "I would think so. But my parents just didnt." She said And lied beside him and stared up "The stars are beautiful tonight." SHe said as she watched the sky above them

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:50 am

Niklaus was hardly bothered by the conversation, having it already begin to feel they were saying the first things that came to mind in order to force them to talk. As the minutes went by, she decided to speak once more and he nodded, pointing to a cluster of stars. "The constellation Virgo is often said to personify Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, the harvest goddess. In Greek mythology, the world was blessed with eternal spring until the day Persephone was abducted and taken to the underworld." Niklaus stated, his knowledge of Greek mythology had been forced upon him as a child but now, it was one of his favourite things. Although he'd never admit it.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:53 am

"She was captured and forced to become Hades wife, right?" She asked wanting to make sure she had her information correct. "She hated it there. But she did it to protect her people." She said smiling a bit at the fact that she knew a tiny bit about what he was talking about "Are you named after anything for Greek Mythology?" She asked looking over at him

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Niklaus was surprised she knew but nodded, turning his head back to the stars and slowly, closed his eyes to relax more. "Hades fell in love with her in a heartbeat, however, that was only because of Aphrodite wanted to prove to her son, Eros, that she could make anyone fall in love. But over time, I believed he did fall in love with her. He is one of the few Gods to remain faithful, whilst everyone's favourite God, Zeus, claimed he loved his wife, Hera and that he felt something was missing every time they were apart, couldn't stop himself from sleeping with so many others. You know, Persephone's child Melinoe, isn't Hades' child and is actually Zeus'." Niklaus rambled on, surprising himself with how much he spoke.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:52 pm

Persephone listened to him speak and smiled softly. His voice was enchanting for lack of a better word "THats interesting. Mythology teaches us so much about life and history. I love it." She said smiling and pushed her hair back "So which are you? Are you Hades or Zeus?"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Niklaus' knowledge in Greek Mythology was extensive and talking sbout it, to anyone, filled him with that small piece of happiness that he was able to feel. "It definitely does teach you about life. All Gods and Goddesses experience life to the fullest. Did you hear about how people were created?" He asked before sighing, clearly in thought. "I am Zeus. I would attempt to settle, possibly succeed but in the end, I will always stray to other women's beds." Niklaus would happily admit that he was unable to commit as some women just called to him, begging for him to take them like the whores they were.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am

She shook her head when he asked if she had heard how humans were created "I havent heard that one. Why dont you tell me it?" SHe asked then frowned a bit when he said he was more Hades than Zeus "I think weve got a bit of both of them inside of us. Im more Zeus, but I can definitely be Hades at times." She said smirking a bit "Sometimes I just want a crazy wild hookup."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Niklaus suddenly sat up and with his gifts, fire erupted from his hands to form the images as he spoke. "In the beginning, there was only Chaos, an empty void. Somehow, the vacancy gave birth to Gaea, the earth, to Tartarus, the region beneath the earth and to Eros, the god of love and attraction. Chaos then bore Erebus, the darkness of the netherworld and Night, the darkness over the earth. Erebus slept with night, giving birth to heavenly liht and then Day. Night then produced all the negative things in life like Doom, Death, Nemesis but also Sleep, Fate and Dreams and a long list of other atrocities within the darkness." He took a breath, closing his eyes.

"Gaea gave birth to Uranus, the starry sky, the mountains and then the sterile sea. Soon, Uranus began Gaea's mate and equal, creating twelve titans, three cyclopes and the three Hecatoncheiries with fifty heads and hundreds of arms. They turned out to hate their father and he pushed them back into Gaea's womb. Gross right? The rest of his children recoiled in fear at seeking revenge on their father aside from Cronus. His blood fell on the earth, creating other creatures and Cronus threw them into the sea, creating Aphrodite." The Goddess of love's name fell from Niklaus' lips with clear longing for the most beautiful Goddess in the world.

"Cronus married his sister Rhea and the Titans, under Cronus' reign, bore more offspring. Cronus, after hearing a Prophesy from his mother that he would be overthrown by a son, swallowed Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades and Poseidon. Rhea saved Zeus, having given Cronus a stone to swallow instead. Zeus grew strong and gave a potion to Cronus, making him throw up his brother and sisters. They bound Cronus in Tartarus after defeating him. The older Titans rebelled against the gods for ten years but Zeus released Gaea's children, being rewarded with Thunder and Lightning. Zeus imprisoned the titans and condemned Atlas to stand forever at the edge of the world and bear the heavons on his shoulders." Niklaus knew he was speaking so much but the Greek knowledge fell off his tongue with ease, his eyes closed.

"Prometheus and Epimetheus were two Titans who were imprisoned in Tartarus after all this and wer given the task of creating man. Prometheus shaped man out of mod and Athena breathed life into the clay figures. He had asked his brother to give them various qualities like swiftness, cunning, strength, fur and wings. However when he got to man, he had given all the good qualities out and none were left so Prometheus decided to make man stand upright like the gods did and give them fire. Zeus then decreed that man must sacrifice a portion of each food to the gods, he was tricked and chose bones that were wrapped in meat, rather than the actual fine hide. Zeus was furious and took away the fire but Prometheus who loved man more than the Olympians used sun fire and gave it back to man. As Punishment, they were given Pandora." 

Finally, Niklaus took a breath as he finished the story and then raised his eyebrow, shocked in himself. "Forgive me. As a Greek prince, I was forced to study the Myths and Legends of my home. But the story of Pandora is common so I won't go into that." He had no problem saying he was a Prince, not exactly being bothered by such a small thing.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Persephone listened intently to what he was saying and hung onto every word. When he finished the story she smiled "I like it when you tell me stories. Can you- will you tell me more?" She asked wiuth a light blush and a hint of a smile. She wanted to be near him more, to lsiten to him speak. She just wanted Nik.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Kade on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Niklaus was reminded of Elysium, his own personal Aphrodite and for once, had a ghost of a smile on his lips. "Elysium also likes my stories." He simply said and searched his mind for more stories, one worthy to speak. "Eros and Psyche. It's quite possibly one of the best love stories in classical mythology." He stated, wondering how to start.

"Eros, the son of Aphrodite, was the personification of intense love and desire. He is often depicted throwing arrows to people in order to hit their heart and make them fall in love. Psyche however was a simple maiden, incredibly beautiful of course. Psyche was the daughter of a King who had two other daughters. She was the most beautiful out of the trio and was a Goddess amongst mortals apparently. Their beauty was famed and people said Aphrodite herself could not compete with Psyche The more people got to know the maiden, the less they remembered of the Goddess of love. Her temples were abandoned, her altars covered in cold ash and sculptors had found their new muse in the mortal girl. Aphrodite despised this and Eros told her to use her power and make the girl fall in love with the vilest and most despicable creature who has ever walked the earth." He started off, continuing to make images within the fire he was creating.

"However, the moment Eros saw Psyche, he felt his heart get pierced by his own arrow. He didn't want the maiden to fall in love with a horrible creature but didn't want to tell his mother. Whilst this was happening, Psyche was feeling horrible because she could not fall in love with anyone, but also no one seemed to fall in love with her. Men were simply there to admire, move on and married someone else. her own sisters, despite being less beautiful, both were married to Kings. This caused her parents great distress but also made her sad and lonely. Her father spoke to an Oracle to ask Apollo for help. He decreed that Psyche, dressed in black, should be brought to the highest point of a mountain and be alone. The husband assigned was a disgusting, but powerful winged serpent."

"No one can imagine the despair of the family and friends of Psyche. She was prepared for the hill as if she were to face her death and with more cries than if they were to drive her to the tomb, they led the young lady to the hill. Desperately, they all departed, leaving Psyche to her fate, radiant and helpless, and they locked themselves in the palace to mourn her for the rest of their days. On the hill, she waited and whilst she cried, a breeze reached her and it was the wind of Zephyr, the mildest of winds. Soon, she was being taken into the air into a meadow full of flowers and he put her to sleep. When she woke up, she was faced with a castle, seemingly destined for a God but a voice told her the house was for her and to not be afraid. After she had a bath and she had a meal, music played but could not understand from where. She felt her husband was close by, whispering sweetly and she found herself no longer afraid as he was the loving husband she had always wished for."

"A few days passed filled with happiness she hadn't felt all her life but unfortunately, she got sadder that she could not see her loving husband. She began to miss her mourning family whilst she was alive and happy. She asked for a favour from her husband to allow her sisters to see her and comfort her parents. He allowed but told her not to get influenced by them, for it would destroy their relationship. Her two sisters arrived but they grew envious at the richness around them, asking Psyche questions about her husband. They informed Psyche of the winged serpent that she was promised by the Oracle and from that day on, she could think of nothing else. She decided that at night when he fell into his deep sleep, she would light a candle. If he was a snake, she would kill him and if not, she would go back to sleep."

"As she walked into the room, she sighed in relief and fell to her knees, thanking the gods for her luck. But as she leaned over him, oil fell from the candle and he awoke, leaving the room because of Psyche's distrust. He was heartbroken and flew off, claiming that love can not live without trust. After crying for days, herself becoming heartbroken, she decided to prove her love. She prayed to Aphrodite, begging her to speak to Eros but the Goddess was still overcome with jealousy and gave her these tasks. The first one was to separate a dune of mixed seeds by the afternoon. If she did not, she would never see Eros again. As she cried at the cruel task, a group of ants felt pity and helped her. From the original dune, they formed several smaller ones as the seeds were separated but when they saw Aphrodite, they became angry. She claimed she had not finished and ordered the maiden to sleep on the ground for if she compelled the woman to hard work, her beauty would fade."

"The next task was dangerous. There is an awful, abhorrent River called Estige with black waters that she was asked to fill a bottle with. Upon reaching the river, she noticed the surrounded with slippery and steep rocks that only a winged creature could approach because of the rushing water. An eagle felt sympathy for Psyche and seized the bottle, filling it with the black water and gave it back. However, Aphrodite informed her that she had help so she was made to do another task. She was to take a box to the Underworld and ask the Queen of the dead, Persephone, to drop a drain of her beauty into the box. She took the box and begged Charonte the boatman to help her to Persephone, luckily the Queen was generous enough to give her what she wanted. Aphrodite got angry at the success of the task and ordered the maiden to be her servant forever. In this moment, the Gods who had been watching the misfortunes occur, decided to send Hermes to inform Eros all the troubles his wife was going through. The wound of Betrayal was healed and found his wife, from that moment living happily forever. She even asked Eros to forgive his mother and as a wedding gift, Zeus made Psyche immortal and gave her the drink of the Gods. Now that Psyche was living in the sky with her husband, men on earth forgot all about her and began worshipping the true goddess of Beauty, making Aphrodite happy once more."

Niklaus breathed out, stopping himself from talking any more and realised this was the most he spoke in his entire seven years of being in Durmstrang. They had moved to the topic of Greek Mythology which was the quickest way to get Niklaus talking.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mason on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Persephone listened like a child at story tome, with wide eyes and opened ears "I love it." She said with a wide smile, not even afraid to show it with him. She felt more comfortable now with him since they had been talking for so long, she wasnt afraid to lower a few walls of hers "Thats a great story. Can you tell me another one? Can you tell me story of the three brothers? Hades, Zeus and Posiedon?"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top