Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

+3
Rhesus Carrow
Jenna Bishop
Blake Kennedy
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blake Kennedy

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Post by Blake Kennedy Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Blake enjoyed being back at Hogwarts because that meant he could throw parties. After the last party that was thrown it was probably rare to see someone throw a party. It didn't phase the Ravenclaw in the slightest and what better to show the people who tried to make the good things in life bad, that nothing was stopping them. He had been planning the party ever since he returned to Hogwarts and spent most of his day setting up the party, Blake managed to pay a bartender in Hogsmeade to get the drinks. Coming from a rich family had made throwing things easy for him. Once everything was set up, Blake got ready himself and looked at himself in one of the mirrors. When it came close to the start of the party, the boy got a drink and sat at the bar of the party. He instructed the DJ who was at the party to begin playing music. He waited for the guests to arrive.

The Room
Blake's Outfit
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blake Kennedy
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:17 pm

"Why thank you, Rhesus. Feel free to keep saying it...I'll admit it, it's never sounded so amazing before." Azalea complimented him before having sauntered off to get another drink. She had leaned on the table, allowing Rhesus to check out her body and spoke about anything with Cernu. Hearing Rhesus behind her, whispering in her ear, she leaned back into his chest and her hand grasped the back of his head, pulling him down closer to her neck. "If you're fun enough, you can be my fun every night." She whispered, the music causing her to sway against him.

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Post by Cernunnos Largo Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 pm

"I don't see why my dad would lie about it. Then again, for years, he said she died at childbirth when she didn't," Cernunnos said. "I also didn't even know that I even have a twin until a few months ago so... He also got his girlfriend pregnant, so I guess I'll be an uncle this summer." He slightly swayed as he drank some more out of his bottle of vodka. "Carrow, if you're terrible in bed, and 'Lea snitches on you, I'm gonna hex your dick off."
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Athena was barely listening to the conversation around her. She sighed and looked around the room for Hades. She highly doubted that he would come. But she hoped he did. She had barely seen him lately and that bothered her. She wanted some time with her boyfriend. Her fiance

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3