Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptywelcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

+3
Rhesus Carrow
Jenna Bishop
Blake Kennedy
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blake Kennedy

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Post by Blake Kennedy Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Blake enjoyed being back at Hogwarts because that meant he could throw parties. After the last party that was thrown it was probably rare to see someone throw a party. It didn't phase the Ravenclaw in the slightest and what better to show the people who tried to make the good things in life bad, that nothing was stopping them. He had been planning the party ever since he returned to Hogwarts and spent most of his day setting up the party, Blake managed to pay a bartender in Hogsmeade to get the drinks. Coming from a rich family had made throwing things easy for him. Once everything was set up, Blake got ready himself and looked at himself in one of the mirrors. When it came close to the start of the party, the boy got a drink and sat at the bar of the party. He instructed the DJ who was at the party to begin playing music. He waited for the guests to arrive.

The Room
Blake's Outfit
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blake Kennedy
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Azalea leaned back, shaking her head and continued to drink from the bottle, knowing for this conversation to continue she would need to get more drunk. "I've been away. Personal shit." She simply commented and shrugged in response, not really knowing what to say. She hardly wanted to say that she just avoided everyone. 

Suddenly feeling arms wrap around, Azalea had to stop herself from lashing out until she heard the excited voice of Athena. "Oh fuck me, Athena! Are you kidding me!?" She said, grabbing her friend's hand and inspected the ring. "Damn, I knew about the arranged marriage but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Girl, he better treat you right." She said, putting a hand on her hip to accent it as over the months, she had definitely filled more into her figure and now her ass was just fantastic. "Hades Gaunt. Gods, he is one fine man."

Turning back to Cernunnos, Azalea shook her head about his father and fussed with her hair. "Let me guess; tall, skinny and blonde with gigantic tits." She said about his father's new girlfriend and couldn't help but giggle about her failed conquest last night. "I know right?" Azalea always knew she could count on Cernunnos' honesty. It was why they were such great friends after all. That and he was always able to tell if she was showing too much cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Post by Cernunnos Largo Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 pm

"Apparently not according to dad. He thinks she could pass well as my mother," he replied with a shrug. "I dunno what she looks like though as I've never met her. He wants to take me to Norway one day so I can..." Cernunnos was quite happy for his dad, but it seemed very sudden to him. "I'd be careful though 'cause at the last party, the host got arrested for crucioing Narks. He's in St. Mungo's dealing with physical therapy and shit like that. When I visited him over break, he told me he was quite lucky that he still functioned normally besides the physical stuff and those night terror things."
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:54 pm

"He is treating me quite well. Were actually developing feelings. Even though this is arranged, we are quite happy with it." She said blushing a bit. When Azalea said her fiance was attractive she giggled and made a fake glare at her friend and roommmate "Back off, Rosier. Hes mine." She said before laughing again. She turned and listened to Cernu talk "Good luck with it. I hate step parents. Cant stand them. Luckily I never really had to deal with that. My parents are still married. But still, Ive heard awful things." She said flipping her black hair over her shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Azalea wasn't surprised that Cernu's father believed such a thing as it seemed the kind of thing he would say about all of his girlfriends. "You better owl me what she looks like. I always like to know if I'm right." She quipped, winking at her best friend before gasping about Narks, having not known. "I hope that son of a bitch got crucio'd back. No one hurts our Nark and gets away with it without getting the same shit back." She almost growled, feeling that familiar anger tingle at her stomach and it mixed pleasantly with the alcohol. 

"Don't you worry about me taking your man, Athena. I've got my eyes on my next prize already and it certainly ain't him." Azalea commented, raising her bottle to gesture towards the Carrow 7th year but she was pleased that there was actual feelings in the relationship and it just wasn't forced. "The worst that can happen is he gets an ugly step sister who doesn't have any nice clothes. That'd be just..horrible." She shuddered, knowing Cernu had a particular taste that they just so happened to share. The amount of times the friends shared clothes was ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Athena looked to where she gestured and smirked "I think Lancasters already got her claws sunk into your toy." She said referring to Abeline Lancaster who was talking with Rhesus. She laughed a bit at the step sister comment "Are you making a reference to that muggle tale we learned about in class? What was it... Ella something. Cinderella!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Azalea let out a loud laugh, catching the attention of most men in the vicinity at how lovely it sounded and she shook her head, glancing over at the pair. "Nothing I can't change, my dear." She simply said without giving too much away and nodded at Athena's assumption, knowing it'd be horrible for Cernu. She knew him far too well.

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Post by Cernunnos Largo Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:40 pm

"You know I will!" he exclaimed smiling. Cernunnos looked over at Azalea and crossed his arms upset that she'd even suggest that. "I'd rather die than have a step-sister with a horrible taste in clothes." He hadn't disclosed that he got turned into a vampire on Halloween which is why he didn't go to the ball. He wasn't planning on saying anything at the party either. "What if she doesn't have any children?"
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Azalea held her hands up in the air as a surrender, only wanting him to think of the worst thing that could happen so that whatever did happen, it could've been worse. "Don't worry, you'll always have my wardrobe." She stated and then paused at his question, only being able to think that she could be the one dressed horribly. "Besides this is even if your dads gonna marry her. One trip to knocked up alley can chance everything. Just ask Beth." She laughed once more at her joke, pulling her phone out of her cleavage and texted her joke to Bethany, knowing she'd get a kick out of it.

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Post by Discordia Lestrange Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Discordia decided to might as well go to the party just so Drustan wouldn't be stuck as the only Lestrange there. Seeing where he was, she walked toward him. "How's the party, brother?" she asked looking over at him.
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Tumblr_pt27c49OJn1w3mpkdo5_400
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Mckenna stood by Dru with her arms crossed. She didnt know the girl who had approached him, but by her words she could guess she was his sister. She was still angry with Dru for being drunk, but she wanted to be near him, so she would have to let it go. She sighed and turned to him "Look, just promise me it wont happen again." She said looking up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Dru sat back in his seat and could feel himself slowly going into a drunken state. He looked at his sister who came up to him and let out a small laugh. "It's good so far. Have to say Blake really did it," smirked Drustan. Knowing all well that McKenna had been bad at him for drinking. He looked over at her and he said. "I can't promise anything. But for you, I will try to avoid drinking, and not let my fellow snakes fool me into drinking before parties."

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Rhesus smirked listening to Abeline's comment on how not speaking to people outside their house. "I don't generally speak to people outside of Slytherin house. But Blake is basically a Slytherin, but the only thing that kept him away from being in our house is his fucking brains. The kid is really smart." said Rhesus, who loved to use Blake to do his work, when they were younger but as years went on Blake made others do his work for him. The voice of Ashton Steele distracted him, "I wouldn't say I have my fangs in her because tonight I might actually try to behave, but I can't say the same for you." laughed Rhesus who did not feel like having a one night stand tonight.

He looked around the party he felt Ashton nudge him, which caused the Slytherin to look. "I see and must I say she looks very fine tonight." said the Slytherin knowing he would end up getting in trouble. Rhesus watched Ashton go over to her and he decided perhaps he would stay and talk to Abeline for a little while. "I admire the group of Slytherins because we all are so close to each other than again it doesn't help our parents were all death eaters together," smirked Rhesus.

After watching Ashton speak to Rosier, from a distance. He decided to make his way over to the girl she saw was talking to a couple other Slytherins and once he arrived, the seventh year smirked. "Welcome back, Rosier. The name is Rhesus Carrow, but you can just call me Rhesus."
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Post by Rasputin Delgado Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

"Nice to meet you, Alice. Your father is Neville Longbottom right?" asked the fourth year. "I am in Hufflepuff as a matter of fact, and much to my dismay the misunderstood younger brother of Professor Shaw." Many people considered him to be the loser of the family and how in many ways he felt like the outcast due to him not being the social type. "I am surprised my sister Madison hasn't shown up to this party, then again in her state I don't blame her."
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Mckenna sighed but then an idea came to her "Alright then. If youre gonna be drunk..." She said trailing off before going to the drink table and grabbing a cup of firewhiskey before returning "Then so am I." She said and sipped the drink looking dead into his eyes as she did.

Abeline rolled her eyes at the boys conversation "You guys are idiots." She said under her breath and crossed her arms over her chest. When Rhesus spoke to her again she smiled "My parents were neutral more or less. Or at least my mother was. But I know my father had a raging hard on for The Dark Lord." When he walked away she said and just sipped her drink keeping to herself

Alice blushed but nodded "Yes. I am Neville Longbottoms daughter. But I really prefer to go by Alice." She said with a laugh before looking around. "Whos your sister again?" She asked wondering if maybe she could spot her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 am

Dru was shocked and rather hurt when he watched McKenna drinking. "Babe, you don't have to drink. I told you that I would try to stop drinking." said the boy feeling bad if McKenna would end up doing something stupid. Not really paying attention to the fact that his sister was close by and he debated if he should introduce the two with McKenna deciding to drink. He looked at her and he said. "You know that my sister happens to be standing too far by."

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Post by Rasputin Delgado Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:10 am

Ezra nodded and respected the fact that she just wanted to go by Alice. "I don't blame you, Alice. I can't imagine what's it like to be the child of the famous people who attended Hogwarts." crossing his arms taking a glance around the party to see if maybe any of his siblings decided to show up, even though he hoped they wouldn't. "My sister is Madison Shaw, the girl who basically looks like a supermodel with a bitchy attitude."
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:39 am

Mckenna blinked innocently "Its just one drink, Dru. i just dont wanna be left out." She said with a tiny pout and sipped the drink again "I promise I wont get too drunk." She said and kissed his cheek. When he mentioned his sister again she smiled "I wanna meet the family." She said with a giggle

Alice sighed a bit "Yeah its great. But its also all people talk about when they find out my last name. Its always about my dad the war hero and asking if its true he chopped off the snakes head. By the way, the answer is yes." She nodded when he described his sister "Well thats basically anyone in Slytherin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Whilst Azalea spoke with everyone around her, which made her feel quite special, her dark eyes were latched on Rhesus Carrow with a faint smile threatening to show. Former Slytherin Students, especially pureblood, always seem to spawn the best looking children. Drinking the last little bit of her room, she passed it to a hufflepuff walking by and grabbed their drink, smiling sweetly as she did." Thanks darling." She blew a mocking a kiss and looked up towards Rhesus, who had appeared before her. "With pleasure, Rhesus. Call me Azalea." Or your new girlfriend. 'Cause damnn. Azalea though to herself, twirling a strand of hair around her figure and openly checked the Slytherin out. She always made it clear to everyone around that she was interested and that she doesn't play games, unless necessary.

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Post by Cernunnos Largo Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Cernunnos took a big drink out of his bottle of vodka. "Y'know what's weird, 'Lea? Apparently I speak snake. According to dad, she does too! What if she is my birth mom?! That's impossible. My mom's dead..." Despite his rather high tolerance, he was a bit of a lightweight so he got affected by the alcohol quick. This time, he was the too personal drunk-in-progress. He placed his head on Azalea's shoulder leaning close to her. "Does 'Lea have a crush? Hmmm? Does she? Does she? Or is 'Lea catching prey for the night? Hmmm?"
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Azalea checked out the other bottles of alcohol, deciding tonight to mix it up a little and grabbed herself a bottle of vodka, not really caring that other people may want their own drinks. "Holy shit, that would be wild. But surely, your dad wouldn't lie about her being dead?" She commented, patting her friend's hand in comfort and she rested her head against his, knowing the stage of drunk he was in. "Well, if the prey's good enough, maybe I'll keep him around." She teased, winking over at Rhesus and took a sip of vodka, wrinkling her nose after. Whilst Rum and Whiskey were her drinks of choice, vodka still made her feel like she was drinking acid. However, it got her drunk the fastest. "But I have a strong feeling, I will be."

Back to top Go down

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:48 pm

After hearing about a party, Hugo decided to go to the Room of Requirement with a soda can and his Walkman in hand that was playing the Monkees as usual. He wanted to be one of the cool kids just like those older kids in his house even if he considered them brats. Entering the room, he looked around and realized he was the youngest one at the party.
Gryffindor Second Year
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 Tumblr_nj8enuvEkr1tnr350o1_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Hugo
student
sexual orientation :
he baby
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 2 D7afeddd670aa002a6704ddfe7c6d4a6
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Rhesus could not help but be blown away by her the girl's beauty. Hoping to keep it hidden from Ashton because secretly the Slytherin wanted to have some sort of fun that night. "That's a pretty name Azalea." smirked the Slytherin. He watched as the girl walked away to look over at alcohol. Looking around at the other people and he let out a small smirk and watched as Azalea winked at him the Slytherin smiled. Perhaps a little fun wouldn't hurt. One night stands were something that Rhesus was against, but tonight was about having some fun. He walked to Azalea who was talking to Cernu. After a short time, the Slytherin waited until he could find the perfect chance and without a second. He whispered. "Maybe we could be each other's fun tonight."
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:23 am

Mckenna looked up at Dru "Come on. Itll be fun." She said sipping her drink again "I promise to behave." She said while biting her lower lip and locking eyes with him. Mckenna had never really drank before, so she had no idea what kind of drunk she was. There were all different kinds of drunk people. She hoped she was a fun one. She would find out shortly as she finished off her drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:57 am

Dru decided that he would try and stop drinking at this party. Because it appeared that as much he didn't like, he would end up playing babysitter for McKenna, not being one who took advantage of girls. "You're not going to be left out. I am not drinking anymore, and I was stupid to even drink. Unlike most Slytherins, I don't take advantage of encouraging people to drink." he said crossing his arms, despite him being a dick if this was anyone else. He closed his eyes realizing that she wanted to meet the family, and he knew how his family had been and bringing his friend from another house drunk would be a disaster. "Right now I am not sure you want to meet them in this particular state."

[color=#66ff66"I should have never drank to begin with, and with my experiences with people don't tend to behave."[/color] sighed Dru who looked at her with a stern look. He didn't like having to tell people not to do things, and being the golden child often bothered him. Looking at his friend he let out a small sigh. "I am trying to be a good guy for once."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 am

Mckenna pouted a bit "Baby dont be so uptight." SHe said and rubbed his shoulders "Just relax. I can take care of myself." She said with a giggle and looked up at him "But its cute when you get all protective of me." She bit her bottom lip and looked around before looking back at him "You are the good guy."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next