I forgot my password

Switch user:

Apr. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Sky
Latest topics
» Herbology Lesson (Open to all Hogwarts students)
Today at 2:30 pm by Brinley Finnigan

» Getting to know someone (Xenia)
Today at 10:50 am by Xenia Polzina

» surprise party ((open to all hogwarts students))
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by Discordia Lestrange

» Next-Gen PB Harry Potter Site All Was Well
Yesterday at 12:06 pm by Guest

» Fidelius [Post HP RP]
Yesterday at 10:22 am by Guest

» what are you currently listening to?
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 pm by Cherry Darling

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:25 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Cassiopeia Cheshire
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm by James Potter

» Over The Line
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:07 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Odysseus Largo

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pasi spent much of her winter break in St. Mungos after she found out her son was attacked. She hoped that the ministry would do everything in their power to make sure the person who did it would be responsible. Working in St. Mungos made the process of visiting her son easy and after work, she would visit. Today, she wanted to bring Nemmy which meant she had to go back home and pick the girl up. She made her way up to the fourth floor with Nemmy as she walked to the desk and looked at the lady with a smile. "I would like to see Narkissos Jetson. The welcome witch nodded and Pasi made her way to the room where her baby boy had been in and once she entered the woman let out a small smile. "I am here sweetie."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Re: mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:24 pm

"Basically this a no-win situation unless your name is Azazel? Dammit," Narkissos complained quite upset at how the situation was. He looked over at his sister. "Nemmy, the world isn't that simple. Dad probably would if there were no such things as consequences." Why couldn't Nemesis get some things so easily? "Mum, if I haunted you, I'd try to ask for your homemade sugar cookies only to realize I can't even eat them. I'd rather not be dead due to liking your sugar cookies alone!"

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Post by Harrison Jetson on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Harrison listened to his daughter and replied, "Nemmy, if I said 'Screw it,' I'd lose my job and things would become much harder for our family. I wouldn't do anything that could jeopardize our family's well-being which I've said before." He knew how stubborn Nemesis got which didn't surprise him when she had gotten sorted into Gryffindor. A part of him had found it ironic that Narkissos had more Gryffindor qualities than her anyway. Where was his mind going? Oh, yes! He placed a hand on his wife's shoulder. "I don't know, honey. There are so many ways it could have gone differently..." Harrison wished to the universe that it was simple to find answers to some questions, but he knew that would never happen. "Remember, honey, James is also a bit of a vulnerable person. I know before the arrest, Harry had been mentioning stuff about how distanced his children were getting. I can only hope that they go back to being a close, loving family again." He felt bad for everyone involved, and he would've whether or not his son happened to have gotten involved in this mess. "I can only imagine some of the things you'd do in your hauntings... I'm glad you're able to find some sort of silver lining during all of this, son."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :