» A Quiet Celebration (Open)
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by David Shuter

» Breakfast in bed (Amber)
Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Amber Flint

» A Talented Pair (Azalea)
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by Amber Flint

» Mortal Enemies? (Jace)
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by Amber Flint

» Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)
Yesterday at 9:37 pm by Camille Voclain

» Factions Claims
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jessica Saunders

» Alliance (Akeldama)
Yesterday at 8:12 pm by David Shuter

» Getting to know someone (Xenia)
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by Carmen Santiago

» Magnus Lauridsen
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 pm by Ezra Shaw

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students14
Koldovstoretz Students11
Total # of Students76

mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Pasi spent much of her winter break in St. Mungos after she found out her son was attacked. She hoped that the ministry would do everything in their power to make sure the person who did it would be responsible. Working in St. Mungos made the process of visiting her son easy and after work, she would visit. Today, she wanted to bring Nemmy which meant she had to go back home and pick the girl up. She made her way up to the fourth floor with Nemmy as she walked to the desk and looked at the lady with a smile. "I would like to see Narkissos Jetson. The welcome witch nodded and Pasi made her way to the room where her baby boy had been in and once she entered the woman let out a small smile. "I am here sweetie."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Re: mama's broken heart ((the jetsons))

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Narkissos had been resting after a rather grueling mind healer session to try to assist with his PTSD. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't that effective as he still kept getting all sorts of nightmares every night. He opened his eyes as he heard his mother's voice. "Hi, mum."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:15 pm

"I am still appalled that this even happened to you," she said putting her hands on her hips. "What did the healers do with you today, if you don't mind me asking sweetheart?"  Pasi looked at her daughter who was standing there quietly and let out a sigh. "Are you going to say anything to your brother?"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Nemesis stood their quietly watching her mother and brother speak to each other. She was surprised that her brother had even managed to get himself hexed, even though his friends were supporters. Rolling her eyes when her mother told that she should say something to him. Curling her lip she glanced at her brother, "How long until you get to come home, Narks?"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Not Sure
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Chris Lilley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:27 pm

"Had to see a mind healer. According to them, I have PTSD. I also have a physical therapy session for this evening. I'm lucky that my wand arm is quicker at regaining strength. They hope it'll be the same for the other, but they're not sure. Apparently I was lucky to not be driven to insanity or turned into a vegetable," Narkissos answered shuddering at the last thought. He looked over at his sister. "Not until spring They're hoping sometime in March so I don't miss most of the semester."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Pasi shook her head, "Of course you have PTSD, what happened to you was traumatic." she said crossing her arms. "Well, your wand arm is going to be your strong arm." pulling a seat up to the bed. "You're lucky to even be alive," she said shaking her head and glancing at her daughter who was standing behind her. "That's all you have to say Nemesis?"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Harrison had managed to find a break in his work day that'd allow him to visit his son. The holidays that had passed just weren't the same with him in the hospital. He rushed into the room seeing his wife and daughter already there. He went over to Narkissos and planted a kiss on his forehead not wanting to risk anything involving a hug. "Are you okay, Narks?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :
brandon lee
gif 2 :
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:56 pm

"Mum there isn't much for me to say. I am surprised that he got hexed," she said looking at her mother. Once that was said her father entered and watch him kiss her brother's forehead. "Dad is the ministry doing anything about the hex on Narks? Didn't you arrest the guy who put the student on probation dad," she said in response to the article in the prophet. Then glancing over at her brother as she was curious to else has visited him. "Who else has came to see you?"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Not Sure
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Chris Lilley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm

He smiled as he saw his dad which was mainly because he wasn't able to visit as frequently. "True, mum. It's just frustrating as I feel like a baby as I don't have much autonomy at the moment..." Narkissos sighed. "Kylo has. Why? Cernu also did once. He only gossiped though."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Pasi was happy to see that her husband could come. "It was good to see that you could come Harrison," she said as she leaned back in the chair and took a glance at her daughter, before rolling her eyes. "My dear you could always ask how your brother is doing and try to be a nice person for a change," she said crossing her arms. Turning her attention back to her son, "I know sweetheart, but you have to do what the healers say, us healers do know what we're talking about." she said with great pride. Then let out a small sigh as she thought more would visit Narkissos. "I thought more would come to see you."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Jetson on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:13 am

"I suspect my superiors know something I don't regarding that, so there isn't much of a point in wondering. Is there, Nemmy?" replied Harrison to his daughter. He smiled at his wife. "I'm glad I was able to. Found a long enough break in my day that would allow it. With the reform, the Ministry is quite busy." He frowned when he heard how few friends came to visit his son. "I thought the Slytherin house was also about fraternity. Is it possible they wanted to avoid making a scene after the incident?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :
brandon lee
gif 2 :
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Jetson on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:10 pm

"Well, your superiors should be getting to this matter much quicker. The only somewhat decent person who tried to put the attacker on probation was arrested by dad. So the ministry clearly doesn't want anything to be done father." she said despite not really being a huge fan of her brother, she still felt that the way this was done had been wrong. "Nothing is about fraternity any more father. The only people who actually care are Narks friends and did you now that James Potter got placed into that house."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Not Sure
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Chris Lilley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Pasi had to agree with her daughter on this one, despite her never really being close to the poor girl. "Before you say anything Harrison I want you to know that Nemesis has a point," she said before looking back at her son. She cared deeply about Narks and wanted the attacker brought to justice. "I am beyond happy that the ministry had been willing to do that, even though my thoughts on them right now are not the greatest. A reform that arrested the one person who had any clue what was going on. I was never a fan of that guy Potter, but he at least put the student on probation." shaking her head. This entire thing was just horrible and knowing that not many people visited her son was horrible. "I know and it's horrible. You think you would have enough respect for your housemates that you wouldn't dare attack them. Then again had the attacker been drinking Narks?" she said bringing her attention back to her son who was laying in the bed.
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 pm

"You mean Azazel only got probation at most? I thought using an Unforgivable was an offense that automatically lead to Azkaban?" Narkissos wondered. He looked down and sighed. "No, he wasn't. He did it exactly knowing what he was doing. People were still arriving to the party when it happened. he invited James too, and he attacked me for practically wondering why a Gryffindor was at a Slytherin party. According to Cernu, they're dating. Can you believe this? A Potter dating a Death Eater? James probably only changed houses just to sleep with him."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Jetson on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Harrison felt bad as it wasn't as if there was a lot he could tell his family regarding the situation even if he knew as it'd be considered confidential. "I was very surprised myself when I got the order, especially as it was on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, I don't know much of the situation. Even if I did, I wouldn't have been able to tell you guys anything as it'd be considered confidential and a breech of intelligence." There was a lot of his occupation the public didn't necessarily know about. There was way more to it than just arresting the bad guys. "Believe it or not, we never had much say in our assignments even when Shacklebolt was Minister. I didn't want to arrest him, but I couldn't just question my superiors after working so hard to get to my position in the Ministry. I'd never forgive myself if I did anything to jeopardize my family's well-being." Rubbing his temples, he sighed. "Things must've really changed since I attended Hogwarts... You mean James is dating your attacker? And changed his house? That'd explain why I heard arguing when I went to arrest Harry..."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :
brandon lee
gif 2 :
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Jetson on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Nemesis loved hearing about the drama that went on behind the walls of Hogwarts. "It's not like anyone is here dad. Do they really have cameras hidden in here, to listen in on what you say? The information does concern Narks, so shouldn't be available to you?" she said believing that it should concern the family of the victim. "Is Azazel the guy with really long black hair that looks like a freak? If so why would a handsome guy like James Potter waste his time with him? His father is practically a celebrity who is now rotting away in Azakban because our father decided to listen." said the fourteen-year-old crossing her arms.
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Not Sure
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Chris Lilley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:45 pm

"I am afraid so my dear. It's not like Potter could get away with much. Your attacker should be rotting away in Azkaban and my sweet Nemesis your father is right. I am sure that if he could, your father would share with us. I hope that the ministry gets better by letting you have your own say, you have more experience than those superiors of yours. People shouldn't let stupid things like asking why the wrong kind of person is there bother them." she said shaking her head. "I don't blame Potter for getting mad at that if he did you should not go against what your father fought proudly for. This world just keeps getting worse and worse, now you are stuck in St. Mungos while that bastard walks a free man. Harrison, there has to be something you could do?"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Narkissos looked over at Nemesis and replied, 'Yeah, I guess, if that's what you want to think of him as. I only went to the party to make sure Cernu didn't get himself into too much trouble knowing his alcohol problem..." He was about as surprised as his sister was when he had heard the gossip from Cernunnos. "I don't know, but you'd think he would choose someone who's either sided with the Order or neutral considering his upbringing. I wonder if he's trying to spite his father for whatever reason."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Jetson on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:02 pm

"You'd think it would, but the world isn't fair, and it's just something you'll get used to as you get older, Nemmy," he stated. Harrison ran a hand through his hair. "I only heard about the incident so quickly because I happened to be working at the time it occurred. They opted to not have me interrogate that wicked being because they'd assume I'd be biased just because my son happened to be the victim. I follow the guidelines to the book with exceptions at discretion if there's sufficient evidence to allow the exception. A part of me suspects that someone in the Ministry must've been doing a set up. The reform and the direction of this new Ministry is promising, but something seems off about it..."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :
brandon lee
gif 2 :
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Jetson on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:50 pm

Nemmy looked at her father, "I don't have to get used to it. But I just think it's wrong how they dealt with Narks. I may not always like my brother, but it's scary knowing he almost died." sighed the fourteen-year-old. She rolled her eyes at the talk of the ministry, she believed they all were corrupt and needed to have something done. "I know exactly what's wrong, I can bet half of them support what happened to him, it's just like it was in 1997 and 1998." sighed the girl.
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Not Sure
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Chris Lilley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 am

Pasi nodded listening to the three talk and she looked at her son, "It's a shame that you got punished for simply going to a party to look after a friend. It's just not right, and I don't blame Harry Potter for flipping out at his son if did, because I know I would not allow my son or daughter to date someone who harmed people for a living. It's inhumane." snorted the woman, then glancing at her daughter giving her a nod. "You have no reason to dislike Narks. He is a really good kid. At least he doesn't go behind's people backs and try to find as much gossip as he can on people."

"Well, I would expect you to go in our son's favor, my love. We are much important than your work after all. My sweet husband, I admire you following the guidelines of your work. But Narks is much more important, and they should let you do as you feel is best, because he is your son. None of your co-workers care about their families, and know what's it like to nearly lose your son." she said unpleased with what her husband was saying. "I believe that there is someone that is calling all the shots, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to be the death eaters."

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kris Jenner
gif 2 :
St. Mungo's Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:43 pm

"I'm just glad that I'm still living. If I died, I'd be haunting Azazel until his death. Like how Moaning Myrtle haunts the bathrooms at school..." Narkissos looked over at his father. "They seriously wouldn't let you just because we happen to be related? That's stupid," he said rolling his eyes. "I wonder if they would've done the same thing if it was the Potter family. I'm sure people would want to read headlines about how Harry brought justice to his family. I guess it's different when you're not in a position of power besides school popularity..."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
brian molko
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Jetson on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm

"I find it wrong, and I'm upset that there isn't much I can do about it myself. Unfortunately, the Ministry has always been corrupt. It was corrupt at its founding. It was corrupt a century ago. It's corrupt now. It'll be corrupt a century from now," Harrison said before sighing. "As usual with out-of-work rumors from my fellow aurors, Harry allegedly had James tag along to the interrogation which seemed to have most likely interfered with the criminal-justice system. Yet they said my judgment would've been clouded." Rubbing his temples, he shook his head. "Haunt him, huh? I think he should be glad that you didn't die if he knew of that idea."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
auror
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
order of the phoenix
face claim :
brandon lee
gif 2 :
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Jetson on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:12 am

Nemesis rolled her eyes, "Narks is right, this is stupid. If Harry Potter can do it, then why can't you?" asked the girl who found this pointless and if she could do anything to try. Then again maybe spreading some falses things around the school could always work as she looked at her father. "Dad you should just do it and screw what the ministry things. Then again Harry tried to do something for his family and ended up in Azkaban." sighed the Gryffindor.

"I think Azazel should just be killed by the denomentors."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Not Sure
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Chris Lilley
gif 2 :
Gryffindor Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasithea Jetson on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:41 am

Pasi had nothing against the Potter family because she knew that probation would be the best he would have gotten. Since part of her believed the ministry was run by Death Eaters with all that's going on. "I hold nothing against that family, and quite personally if it would have been anything else Azazel would have gotten off scotch-free," she said with a sigh. Looking over at her husband, "Am I right or wrong?" asked the lady sternly.

"Quite personally that would be a good idea if you want them to confess. Also, give James Potter a sense that his lover is not something he should be around. A good way to pull at the heartstrings, and quite personally that bastard deserves to be suffered by seeing lover and his father go free." said the woman who believed it was good. "He should be damn lucky that your alive, dear because the idea of you haunting scares me." smiled the lady.

She looked at her daughter, "You have nothing to hate about your brother. Maybe this could make you appreciate things much more sweetheart." said the lady with a smile. "It would be nice if Azael was killed by denomentor."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :