I forgot my password

Switch user:

Jan. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mackenzie Riddle, Sharona Grayson, Vladimir Lazar

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

hollow city (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hollow city (open)

Post by Jenna Bishop on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:50 am

Jenna enjoyed her Hogsmeade weekends and going to explore all it had to offer. Despite having been to the places numerous times but it never seems to phase the Ravenclaw. Today she decided to go and visit the Catacombs, a place she found to be intriguing and also very interesting. She entered the gate and took a glance around and let out a sly smile, the dead were always so peaceful and carefree. The Ravenclaw looked at each of the gravestones and let out a small smile. Jenna knew that many people found her to be quite weird which didn't phase her, she wasn't there to please them. The girl saw another person which seem common as people were always there to pay their respects.

She walked over to the person and let out a small smile. "Let me guess your here to pay your respects? Or searching for the solitude that the Catacombs offer."
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :