» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

insomnia ((apex))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

insomnia ((apex))

Post by Belle Venox on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Belle had gotten word that there was a breakout at Azkaban orchestrated by her fellow Death Eaters. Why did nobody let her know? She would've gladly helped. She was glad she was finally able to see her friend, Apex, again. Belle needed to be around guys not named Aerix once in a while after all. Waiting at the Golden Serpent Tavern, Belle was rereading the last letter Apex had sent her.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
death eater
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
unknown
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
aya kamiki
gif 2 :
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Re: insomnia ((apex))

Post by Apex Batts on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 am

Apex had found himself wandering through a town, he may not have been able see well, but he could make out his surroundings. It was... Strange walking among the common man again, but going across the roof tops wasn't much of a good idea either. Perhaps he could've turned himself into a bat. He didn't heed it much more mind though as he found himself at the tavern. He stepped inside and glanced around. There were a few scents, alcohol, people, the normal. Luckily a certain Kitsune had a familiar air of her. Apex let a smile onto his face as he walked over and sat beside her. It was nice to be familiar with someone here. He decided to be silent as she was reading.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Unaligned
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Venox on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Belle looked up and noticed that Apex was there. "Apex! I didn't expect to see you here!" She tucked the letter away. "How does it feel to not be in Azkaban anymore?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
death eater
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
unknown
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
aya kamiki
gif 2 :
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Batts on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:06 pm

"I am relieved to not be contained anymore." Apex rolled his shoulder. "I still have unfinished business to attend to." Apex thought on what he said, and shook his head. He must wait for that, he will have the chance when it arises. He looked around and scratched his head. "It is quite jarring to talk with people with some sanity once again. I am, however, excited to see around the continent now that I have no binds."
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Unaligned
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Venox on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm

"For as long as I've known you, you've always had some sort of unfinished business to attend to. Do you have word on how Felix is doing?" Belle asked. She never usually brought up her family; she doubted that most Death Eaters even knew she had a brother. "I think you'd be quite pleased with the progress as of late. Aerix is just Aerix as always."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
death eater
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
unknown
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
aya kamiki
gif 2 :
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Apex Batts on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:51 pm

"Yes, Felix. Your brother is quite docile, a little concerned, but for the most part fine. Rumors spread fast, that's something I've learned with my time in Azkaban." Apex tapped the table with the make-shift talons his wand was made of. "He is doing well in Hogwarts if that is what you're wondering, and he should be able to handle himself pretty well once he graduates... Next year was it?" Apex analyzed his talon and began to think once again on his old pass time. He had remembered the first time he encountered Belle... Not one of his finer moments. He chuckled a little bit at the memory. He'd need to stretch his wings eventually, and he knows just how to do it. "Right, Aerix. I do wonder what he will do. He is a very dynamic fellow. Sometimes docile, other time energetic. Then again, I'm not that different." He glided his left hand fingers across his wand's ends.
Alias :
Justin
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Unaligned
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Venox on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:03 pm

"Glad to know he's been doing well for the most part," Belle replied with a small smile trying to not expose too much emotion. "Hogwarts hasn't changed much in the gossip department then I'm assuming? Petty children." She shook her head just thinking about the kinds of people she had attended school with. Nodding, she said, "Yes, next year. I remember when he had gotten sorted..." She sighed as he reflected on the past and how there was a few things she could've done differently if she had the hindsight to do so. "You two are quite similar. You just have this thing with bats while Aerix is Aerix."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
death eater
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
unknown
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :