Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

James Potter

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

somebody told me (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somebody told me (open)

Post by Rhesus Carrow on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Rhesus was very much enjoying his time that was spent with his father as well as his sister. Today though Rhesus was going to do some of his own shopping. His sister had decided that she would go have and fun in Diagon Alley, while Rhesus would spend his time doing some of his own shopping and getting his father a gift. So shopping alone would seem to inevitable since Syclla would end up blabbing about the gift and he entered an apothecary that his father knew the owner of. The man would be sure to give him a good deal and the man was the type to haggle. He walked into the shop walking over to some potions that he knew would definitely fit with his father's endeavors and with a smirk on his face, he began reading the labels.

5.11 - Slytherin Seventh Year - Power Hungry

"Evil is never born, it's only made"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Gaspard Ulliel
gif 2 :
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Re: somebody told me (open)

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Cernunnos found himself going on a bit of a shopping spree in Knockturn Alley. Ah, the perks of having a rich boyfriend... He decided to might as well find his father something nice outside of the usual cheap Muggle store novelties. Entering the apothecary, Cernunnos nodded at the shop owner and began examining the products to find something his father would love. He saw a brief glance of Rhesus and shrugged choosing to not draw too much attention to himself.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhesus Carrow on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:31 pm

He placed a potion down letting out a small smirk, perhaps he could find an illegal potion. Rhesus had carried a stash of illegal things with him everywhere he went. His father had been the type of man who dealt with the black market, and he thought maybe he could buy one of them, since buying illegal things had been common. Not really noticing that someone had glanced at him until looking up letting out a small smirk. "Didn't know you shopped here Largo."

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Gaspard Ulliel
gif 2 :
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 pm

"Once in a while. I tend to stay more in the fashion side of Knocked Up, I mean Knockturn, more. I actually have a punch card at the nail salon! Get 9 punched, the tenth one is free!" Cernunnos replied giggling. "Came here to find father a gift. You?"

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhesus Carrow on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:46 pm

He only ever shopped in Knockturn Alley and had many of the shopkeepers under his wing. "Right I forget that you are the fashionista of the snakes." flashing him a grin. Rhesus was much more strict than his sister Scylla who was much more open-minded. Although he didn't have anything against Cernunnos. "Let me guess Diagon Alley doesn't have nail salons?" asked Rhesus. Not that he really cared. "I am doing the same for my father."

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Gaspard Ulliel
gif 2 :
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Cernunnos grabbed a vial of a potion ingredient and examined it. "Yep! That's me! I'm also the Slytherin party animal. I go to like every party!" he added smiling. "Well, they sorta do, but it's not as good as the one here..."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhesus Carrow on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 pm

"Honestly any party thrown by a Slytherin is going to be good," he said with a smirk on his face. "Just look at the Slytherin party that was thrown before the break. Certainly made headlines." Rhesus examined another potion and glanced up at Cernnunos. He smirked at his comment about not being as good, nothing in that alley could top Knockturn Alley. "Nothing will top the places that are in Knockturn Alley."

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Gaspard Ulliel
gif 2 :
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:39 pm

"It only made headlines because Harry Potter decided to interrogate Azazel! If anyone else did, it would've been swept under the rug as with any other school scandal the past few years," he replied. "Duh! I have been frequenting Knockturn since childhood, I'd know."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhesus Carrow on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:55 pm

"Yeah well, all this is going to get all these death eaters arrested. Which means my father would end up in prison at this rate," said Rhesus who disliked the idea of his father going to prison. His father was still a death eater and had been trying to induct Rhesus into becoming one which he planned on doing once he graduated. "Haven't most of the Slytherins spent their childhood here, Largo?"

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Gaspard Ulliel
gif 2 :
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 pm

He shook his head shrugging. "I dunno about that, Rhesus. Apparently some columnists working for the Daily Prophet crucified Harry for questioning Azazel," Cernunnos said. He stuck the vial into the reusable shopping bad he had charmed to be bottomless. "True... I was raised in the Muggle world though so my dad wouldn't go to Azkaban for being a Death Eater in Voldemort's time. I dunno how he managed to not get arrested for that allowing me to be born though."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
bill kaulitz
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhesus Carrow on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Rhesus looked at him for a tiny second as he sighed. "Doesn't make much of a difference. The Death Eaters ran it before, and it only came out from underneath them." as much as the boy wanted the DE to run the ministry. He knew that it wouldn't last long as every time something that happened it ended up failing. "That must have really sucked dealing with mudbloods. They probably are not even as smart as the wizards are," said Rhesus with a tiny smirk. "People have their ways of doing things I guess."

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Gaspard Ulliel
gif 2 :
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 am

"To be fair, the order was also rather prestigious at the time. I dunno if that's the case today as you never hear about Death Eater related crackdowns," Cernunnos replied. "It honestly wasn't even that bad. I got to access all the cool technology pure wizarding folk didn't have until recently." It definitely wasn't the time to mention that his dead mother was one of those mudbloods Rhesus spoke of. Cherry happened to be a mudblod, and she was probably smarter than the Slytherin right in front of him.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :