Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Jace Watson, Lily L Potter, Sharona Grayson

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

i am just a poison (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i am just a poison (open)

Post by Jason Gray on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Jason had been spending his winter break at Durmstrang due to his parents not wanting their bad son over. Which he was completely content with as the boy knew that one day his parents would pay for how they treated him. He had been walking down the streets of the port and admiring the cold, it was something that often soothed him. Jason had been playing with his zipper as he walked down the street giving everyone who looked at him dirty glares. Which would scare them and they would look away, leaving Jason with a smirk on his face as he walked down the streets. Turning he entered the closest shop and see if he could get some people to get him free candy and him in return, make their lives miserable. He walked up to someone. "That's some fine candy you got there! Mind if I have some?" said Jason with a smirk.

5.7 - Slange Prefect - Registered Psychopath - Profile

credit goes to @chocoLATE at shadowplay!
Spoiler:

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Slange Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
Durmstrang
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Zayn Malik
gif 2 :
Slange Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: i am just a poison (open)

Post by Blake Morrison on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 am

Blake had a few galleons left from her christmas shopping and decided to get herself a sweet treat. She made her way towards Master Antons Candy Shop with only one thought in mind. A nice candy apple. SHe smiled as she thought of the taste of her sweet treat and opened the doors to the shop. No less than 3 minutes later, she heard a voice and turned to see Jason Grey, a boy from her house but a year younger. She rolled her eyes when he talked about the other sweets she had decided to buy for later on when she got a craving "What do you want, Grey? If you want candy then go bugger off and buy some." She said grabbing a few candy apples instead of just one

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Gray on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:26 am

Jason smirked at the sight of Blake Morrison a girl who was a year older. He rolled his eyes at her first comment, "Are you deaf? I asked you if I could borrow some of your candy!" said Jason slightly annoyed. Rejection was something that did not please him who loved to make everyone's lives cold and miserable. "Why should I Morrison? Stealing and getting candy from others, is so much more fun and it's too much work to buy my own candy."  Crossing his arms, "Give me the candy Morrison, I can always buy you candy. What could I have done wrong to be rejected getting candy?"

Spoiler:

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Slange Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
Durmstrang
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
Zayn Malik
gif 2 :
Slange Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Morrison on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 am

Blake sighed and tried to tune out his persistent babbling about giving her candy. When he didnt stop she groaned loudly and shoved a lollipop at him "Here. Take it and shut the hell up." She said. As she did, her hair seemed to get brighter to where it looked like fire.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slange Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Gray on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:51 am

Jason liked getting his way and was impressed that Blake gave him the lollipop so easily. He smirked, "Didn't know a Slange was capable of giving candy so easily. Thought you could hold your ground for a while." accepting the lollipop. He would give her candy for giving him so easily the candy. "I guess that means, I must give you candy," he said. He turned around, despite his psychopathic tenacious, the man was one who kept his word whether it be hurting someone or doing something good-hearted. "Now what would you like Morrison? I got all day, so take your time." said Jason with a small smirk on his face.

Spoiler:

Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Slange Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
Durmstrang
Faction :
Death Eaters