Yesterday at 10:11 pm by Scarlett Fyre

» what are you currently listening to?
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by James Potter

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

How do you run from what's inside your head?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you run from what's inside your head?

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:10 pm

The day started normally. Alejandro woke up, took a shower and then had a breakfast. For anyone who could saw him, he was just an ordinary young man. Not really young, he was already 32 years old but he likes to believe that he is like a wine, better with ages.
Since it was Saturday and he had a day off he decided to go to Death Eater's residence.
It was the funny thing, but he really liked to be there. When Alejandro was there, it felt like a home. It was probably because he almost grew up there. With father Death Eater and mother who doesn't approve that, it was the only place where they all felt free.

Alejandro entered in the big common room and already felt peaceful. The room was big and in dark colors, with the big sofa and the table in the center of the room. But it was almost empty. The only person there was Desdemona.
There are very few people Alejandro considered to be his friends and Desdemona was one of them. Well, not really friends, more like allies but those are the people he liked to spend his time with and that means something for sure.
Alex moved closer to Desdemona with the smile on his face.

"How is my favorite Death Eater?" he sat next to her before he hugged her and kissed on the cheek.

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you run from what's inside your head?

Post by Desdemona on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Desdemona was sitting in the common room filing her nails. She couldn't stand the chatter from the young Death Eaters that were freshly recruited from schools; she only went to the lonesome common room to get away from such nonsense. If she had to be honest, she was about ready to give her two cents to the new recruits and tell them that there's a hierarchy. How were they going to survive if they didn't respect the way things worked around there? Desdemona felt as if the kids should just be glad they were even given a chance in the first place.

It was probably a good thing that she had went out of the meeting room to allow herself to not lash out at those hooligans or else it was going to get ugly real quick. Hearing someone enter, Desdemona looked over and saw that it was Alex. "Oh, if it isn't Alex," she greeted slightly smirking as the other gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:31 pm

To be completely honest, Alejandro didn't care about new members. True, they need to learn a lot but they are just fresh meat, they want to prove themselves and show they are worthy of the time. It was annoying, sometimes but there is always the way to show them who they really are and where they belong. For example, Crucio was always the best way to show them what they can expect if they act like smartasses. Or maybe they were just afraid of Alex, he was on high position and minister of magic, he could ruin their lives without even blinking.

But back to his friend. She was really something... special. She hated new members probably more than anyone else but Alex liked her. She was pretty, and for some reason, she never agreed to go out with him.
"I know your life became better just because you saw me. I'm always there to make you happy love" he smirked and land on the sofa like if he owns the world.
"How was your day love?"

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:02 pm

"Oh, if that isn't so," Desdemona replied rolling her eyes. Playing hard to get was something she had considered her specialty; she knew there were both men and women who wanted her. Why not keep them on a leash? It was a lot more fun that way. "Other than the new recruits being annoying because it happens to be winter break, I'd say it's just fine. Have you heard word that one of our Hogwarts Prodigies got arrested for using an Unforgivable? I think you might want to work your magic, especially since Potter happens to be on the case."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 pm

"You can say whatever you want but I know the truth. Secretly, you like me. A lot. I mean, look at me" he moved his hands as if he wants to show her his look. "There is nothing you couldn't like about me" he winked at her with the smirk on his face. He liked this game, not only with her but with the most of the girls. He liked when they are hard to get, that only means there is something worth to fight for.

Alejandro started laughing and shook his head. He wasn't able to understand just why she hated new members that much. "Love you know you can always teach them the lesson. I'm sure you know how to do that"
Alejandro frowned and shook his head. He heard about that situation and it was quite hard to solve it but then again, he is always up for challenges.
"I heard about it. It is hard, but everything will be just fine. Show some faith dear, don't make me sad"

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:25 pm

She bit her lip watching Alex boast about himself. "Show off, much?" Desdemona let out a small chuckle watching Alex embarrass himself for her affection. Well, that's what she thought it was anyway. "You think it'd be a good idea with my vampiress anger? Oh how you amuse me..." She certainly didn't feel like getting herself into a duel with a teenager at the moment. "Is Potter really worth still having as an auror when everyone knows he's against our cause?  Speaking of him, apparently, his eldest son is dating the Prodigy. Isn't it amazing how ironic the world gets?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:33 pm

"Speak whatever you want, but once you will realite that actually I am the love of your life" he winked and smiled at her. This was the game they were playing for more than a year and it was always the same. It's not like he was complaining.
"Vampires anger? What can I say, I like crazy women" he started laughing and then put out his wand and started playing with it.
"He is one of the best aurors, I can't fire him without a reason love. Beside, you know how they say, keep your friends close and enemies even closer" he shrugged. He didn't actually have a patience to explain everything to her but he knew he was doing the right thing.
"What can I say, irony is funny thing. Who knows, maybe once I will get bored from this little game of ours and marry leader of the Order" he tried to sound sad but that was hard, even in his worst nightmares, he couldn't marry someone from Order.

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:51 pm

"Whatever you say, General." One could probably describe it as the cat and mouse of love. Death Eater relations were always quite funny. In a way, members seemed to have formed cliques of their own outside of the hierarchy they find themselves stuck into unless they manage to move up due to having Ivan's favor. "A crazy woman? Is that what you consider me?" What even was that comment? Was it supposed to be a compliment? "So, you're keeping him to try and gain useful information about the other side? Guess we'll have to see if he manages to catch onto that. He never was that good of a student anyway. I doubt anyone in the Order would want to touch you with a ten foot pole."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 pm

"You are crazy in love with me. You are such a good Death Eaters but you don't even know what you feel before I say that to you" he shook his head acting to be disappointed.
"We will see how Potter boy will do this little task. For now, he thinks that I am on their side, that they can control me. I like it that way, the less they know the better it is" he shrugged and smiled at her sending her a kiss.
"Oh, I know they wouldn't touch me. You wouldn't let them. I know you want me only for yourself and that is completely fine" he winked and stood up to grab some drink.
"Do you want to drink anything? I believe we have vodka and cola"

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:49 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "A good Death Eater you say? What determined that other than your obvious attraction to me? I already know I'm gorgeous." Despite her half-brother forcing their father into exile, she couldn't help but be thankful for her good genes. "I guess vodka would do for the moment. It'd give me an excuse to get out of a duel once I piss off one of the kids enough." To her  it seemed as if Alex always talked about their love for each other. Was it impossible for that man to think of any other topics?
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Alejandro started laughing and shook his head. "I am not saying that because of your look, stop thinking I am only thinking about you on that way." He shook his head while trying to act like he was shocked. "You are good Death Eater. You are loyal and ready to do everything in order to achieve our goals. We need more members like you."

He stood up and pour vodka in two glasses and gave one to her. "You really need to start ignoring those kids. You can't be moody all day. If you want, I can teach them a lesson if that would make you happy" he shrugged. This was his free day, so why don't spent it with kids teaching them how to behave corectly?

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:54 pm

"If that's the case, you guys might as well need help to find more competent recruits. Talia is good at torturing from what I've seen, but she just doesn't seem like she wants to be here. If you need more regular helpers, you have to figure out where to look," Desdemona responded with a shrug. She took a hold of the glass of vodka given to her. "A lesson, hm? Does it involve the use of the jelly legs hex or whatever it's called and Cruciatus? That'd be quite entertaining to see."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:08 pm

"We may do many things, but we don't force anyone to be with us. We need loyal members, and we can't have them if we force them to work for us. But I think we have some good members who will stay with us until the end" Alejandro shrugged and looked at her. "But you can always recruit members if you have someone good on your mind love" he smiled and took another sip of his drink. It was strong and cold, and it was so good.
"Why not?" Alejandro shrugged and then smile found its way back to his face. Just thinking about torturing people... It was something that always brings him happiness. "Cruciatus only works well if you really want someone to feel the pain. And the best way to want it to know the pain. We were all tortured in the past, that is how we know where we belong and what we can or can't do."

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Desdemona looked at him as she took a sip of her vodka. "If only I knew. I don't get out much. You could always try to see if the kitsune Belle and her friend Aerix have anyone in mind. They go out far more than I do," she responded. "Very philosophical of you, General. Are you going to quote Socrates next?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 am

"Well, we will change that. We are going out tonight" Alejandro smiled and looked at her. "And before you say anything, it's not a date. We are going out as friends" he put his glass on the table. It was probably good idea to talk to other Death Eaters when he get some time, they may help him to find potential new members. Finding people worth of trust was always the problem, expecially since there is always a chance that people are double agents who secretly work for Order.

Alejandro started laughing and shook his head. "I won't don't worry. I'm not that kind of a nerd."

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 am

"I guess to a bar or something along those lines? Something about Death Eaters and bars, huh?" she wondered with a slight chuckle. "You sure? You probably are a nerd in some way if you managed to be intelligent enough to be a General."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

"We will go wherever you want but I think the bar is a good idea" he shrugged and then smiled. "We can get drunk and you can finally forget about new members.
Alejandro started laughing and shook his head. "I am ambitious more than I'm smart, that is how I suceeded."

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Desdemona bit her lip. "I'd prefer to not get shitfaced though. You're free to get as shitfaced as you want. Just don't puke on me, alright?" she replied. "Aren't the two supposed to go hand in hand? How can you get anywhere without smarts after all?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Alejandro smirked and shook his head. "Don't worry, I won't puke on you, I solemnly swear" he tried to stay serious but he just couldn't stop laughing.
"I didn't say that I am not smart. I just said I am not a nerd. You need to have both if you want to suceed, but in the past and even now in Muggle's world, some people who are not smart at all are ruleing the world. Just because they were ambitious enough to do everything to suceed."

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 pm

"I'd want to hex anybody into the next dimension if they were to puke on me..." She didn't want her appearance to be wrecked because of someone's lack of responsibility. Desdemona listened to the other. "If they only had ambition to get to their place without even the slightest bit of intelligence, I must wonder if they have any brain cells."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:22 am

"Oh, someone cares about look a lot" Alejandro smirked and shook his head. Of course, he had his own mistakes in the past but then, he was the teenager who thought that alcohol would make him look older than he really was.

"I don't say they don't have intelligence at all, I just say that you don't need to be the most intelligent person in the world to rule" he shrugged and took another sip of his drink. Then he realized that his glass was already empty to he pure liquid in his glass again.
"Did you think about finding the job in the Ministry? We could use more our members there"

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Desdemona chuckled and replied, "You would too if you looked this good." She hovered her hand over her face and chest to emphasize them. "I suppose you have a point. I'm sure you've been facepalming at those idiotic muggles..." She thought for a bit wondering why she hadn't thought of that. "That's a good idea actually... What kind of position in there could I have that makes sense strategically though?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:53 pm

(I just saw that Desdemona is deputy minister so I'll go with that)

"I know it's a good idea, love. You know that if I don't have something smart to say, I wouldn't say anything at all" Alejandro smirked and shook his head. He frowned a little bit while he was thinking about that.
"Let's see... Maybe deputy minister? If you want that position, it's yours"

Alias :
Nadia
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Minister of Magic
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Death Eater
face claim :
Adam Levine
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 pm

((It was a Jules idea xD))

"True, true. Ivan did choose you as General for a reason. The Dark Lord always has his reasons," she replied. "I'm glad he's rather wise and not dumb enough to make horcruxes instead of getting a vampire to make them immortal. I don't know how I'd cope with another Voldemort." Desdemona let out a chuckle and commented, "Deputy Minister. Interesting... It would help for propaganda against the Order. It'd also allow people to see that we're more progressive than they think."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
minister for magic
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
Death Eaters
face claim :
anna nicole smith
gif 2 :
Minister for Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top