I forgot my password

Switch user:

Jan. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mackenzie Riddle, Sharona Grayson, Vladimir Lazar

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas)

Post by Madison Shaw on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Maddie didn't understand her mother at times, who sent all her kids to get her wine. Today was Maddie's day to get wine while all her siblings got to be in a nice cozy house. Sending your five-month pregnant daughter to get wine, didn't make much sense to Madison who disliked being in the cold, to begin with. The girl was only cold in personality, aside from that she liked the warmth. She knew though it would give her time to do some of her own shopping. She knew her brother Ezra liked sweets, so she was going to be the sister who would get him sweets.

Cora Shaw wouldn't know that her daughter would get other things aside from wine. Maddie entered Honeydukes, walking over to her brother's favorite section, which didn't make much sense to her. Crossing her arms, she let out a small sigh looking at all the candies and knew that whatever she got Ezra better not complain, and should be grateful. Grabbing a pack of Pumpkin Pastries and Every Flavored Bean, she strolled down the aisle. Oblivious hit her as she soon ran into someone, letting out a grunt she shouted.

"Are people this stupid? Watch where you're going!"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student/Mommy To Be
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kendall Jenner
gif 2 :
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas)

Post by Dysmas Feofan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Dysmas had found himself staying with the deputy headmaster after telling him of his lack-of-home situation; he was quite grateful for the offer as it meant that he wouldn't have to worry about where his next meal might be coming from. It was also a good opportunity to catch up on whatever his classmates were learning as it meant he wouldn't feel left behind once classes resumed for the year.

He decided to go get himself a few snacks from Honeydukes with some galleons that Nate had loaned him to get a few small things. Dysmas rarely got to have any real treats outside of feasts, so he was looking forward to being able to taste sweets such as Sugar Quills and Fizzing Whizzbees again. Before he knew it, he found himself bumping into someone as he walked through an aisle. Hearing the other's voice, he looked up. "I'm sorry. I'm not really used to walking in stores..."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonardo dicaprio
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Being pregnant was something that certainly made Maddie more bitchy. She didn't want to be a mother, but her mother would kill if she got an abortion, and so would her older sister Tessa. Maddie rolled her eyes at the person she ran into, as far as she was concerned if you didn't know how to walk in stores than you shouldn't be walking in them. She crossed her arms, "Then maybe you should take some lessons on how to walk." said Maddie who was not dealing with stupidity before she went back.

Something stopped her from saying anymore, as she took a closer look at the person. Maddie realized the person looked slightly like Dysmas, and she certainly hasn't been drinking. She took a deep breath and said. "Dysmas..?", the girl didn't think she was being confused, but she wasn't sure who it had been. Asking someone's name didn't seem to hurt.
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student/Mommy To Be
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kendall Jenner
gif 2 :
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 pm

He widened his eyes seeing the other; he certainly didn't expect to bump into Madison of all people. Dysmas still couldn't believe that she pretty much used him to get laid. He wasn't sure if he could really trust her after that; being tortured by his own father had caused him to realize quite a few things about himself and his life experiences. "Madison?"

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonardo dicaprio
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Maddie knew that her intentions when it came to Dysmas had been wrong. And him purposefully dying certainly, made her feel really bad about what she did. Which resulted in her becoming pregnant, so the emotions seemed common. Even though right now she was not happy because if Dysmas was alive all this time, it meant he could have been there for her. Then again Maddie couldn't possibly know where he was and that perhaps maybe he could have been dead and come back to life. She let out a small sigh as she knew the girl would have to be nice. "I certainly haven't changed that much," she said in response to him saying her name.

"I thought you were a dead guy buddy, so thanks." said Maddie not happy to see him.
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student/Mommy To Be
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kendall Jenner
gif 2 :
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:07 pm

"That wasn't what I meant..." He was barely back into the swing of things after being tortured, so why was he being treated this way? Dysmas never really did anything to her after all. "Sorry! I couldn't help that I was tortured by my own father!"

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonardo dicaprio
gif 2 :
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

She knew that she was probably being irrational, but hormones weren't making it easy. "What did you mean by it than Feofan?" she said crossing her arms in frustration. Maddie didn't like the idea of practically going through her pregnancy by herself not having, the only support she had been from her siblings. Her heart soon sank when she heard the next thing that was said by Dysmas and it caused her to let out a look of confusion. "What do you mean your own father?"
Alias :
Sky
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student/Mommy To Be
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
school :
Hogwarts
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Kendall Jenner
gif 2 :
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Why was Madison interpreting his statements so harshly? What did he even do? "I'm just surprised to see you..." Dysmas gave a sheepish smile hoping that it would make up for whatever caused the other to get so pissed off. "I found out the name of my father, and I decided to try to meet him. Turns out he's an evil man..."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
school :
hogwarts
Faction :
neutral
face claim :