I forgot my password

Switch user:

Jan. 2021
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mackenzie Riddle, Sharona Grayson, Vladimir Lazar

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Just leave me alone (Vladimir)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just leave me alone (Vladimir)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Mackenzie reluctantly made her way down to the mess hall when she could no longer ignore her roaring stomach. She did not want to go. As of late, she had been the main target for Vladimirs taunts and teasings and she did not know why. She had never done anything to him or say anything to him. She had always been to shy. She had a tiny crush on him, but would never act on it. She opened the doors to the hall and made her way to her seat at her table and turned to look to see if Vlad was there or not

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Lojal Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Just leave me alone (Vladimir)

Post by Vladimir Lazar on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Vlad had been trying to get Mackenzie's attention but he was failing the only way he knew was not working. He sighed and well he did not know what to do. Though hunger drove him to the mess hall and he saw her. He walked towards her and whispered. "Hello little miss sunshine." As he walked to his house's table. He hated sharing a dorm room as he was a prince after all he thought that would get him his own room but he was wrong.
Alias :
Jules
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Klok Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Mackenzie went rigid as his voice was suddenly in her ear and she felt his breath on her skin. She frowned when he called her sunshine "Do not call me that." She said in a stern voice before shaking ehr head and making herself a plate of food. What was the matter with him? Couldnt he just leave her alone? She would have to speak to her mother about him and what to do.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Lojal Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Lazar Today at 12:38 pm

Vlad smirked at her reaction. "You are the brightest most cheerful student in the school though." He said as he say beside her. Her cheerfulness really got his nerves. However it helped that she was also the hottest female student and not falling over him. He honestly did not care about any of the other girls they did not fit his standards.
Alias :
Jules
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Klok Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down