Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Sharona Grayson, Vladimir Lazar

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

hey you ((artemis))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey you ((artemis))

Post by Hydra Lam on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:10 pm

Hydra found herself in Greece. Shortly after she had found out about Eric's death, she was discovered by the council and decided to just put her on probation and force her into an arranged marriage with some mermaid princess. If she had to be honest, she was still grieving the loss of her boyfriend. It didn't help either that she was pregnant with his child, and she suddenly finds herself being forced into a situation she hadn't asked to be in. She hadn't met who was being betrothed to yet, so she was rather antsy about the whole thing.

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
n/a
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
amber liu
gif 2 :
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Re: hey you ((artemis))

Post by Prinkipissa Artemis Yesterday at 10:40 pm

Artemis sighed. She really did not want to go to this meeting. She did not like that she was being forced to marry and a vampire of all things. She swam to the meeting place before getting up onto the land and sitting on a rock in a flowing red dress and her white hair flowed in the wind. She waited for the woman who she was arranged to marry to come. Staring out in the ocean was this the last time that she was going to see her family? She honestly did not know what was going to happen now.
Alias :
Jules
Blood Status :
Pureblood
mermaid princess
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
N/A
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
emilia clarke
gif 2 :
Mermaid Royalty

Back to top Go down

Re: hey you ((artemis))

Post by Hydra Lam Yesterday at 10:50 pm

Hydra watched as the other went to sit on the rock. Was she supposed to be her bride? She couldn't help but think that whoever this mermaid happened to be was beautiful, but her heart still belonged to Eric. Hydra approached her and said, "Hope I didn't scare you. I don't like this arrangement as much as you do, but we have to, at least, get along."

Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
n/a
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
n/a
Faction :
neutral
face claim :