Yesterday at 10:11 pm by Scarlett Fyre

» what are you currently listening to?
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by James Potter

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Feeling Trapped (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feeling Trapped (Open)

Post by Arsen Lafayette on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:47 am

Arsen really hated school mainly because he couldn't run free. There was too many rules and frankly he hated rules. He hated feeling like he was caged in wandering into the room of mysteries ha had a case of beer and a few bottles of hard liquor really did it matter if he was drunk. His father was drunk half the time since he became of legal age so why should he be sober. On top of that he was thrust into being the alpha of the original pack. He was going to just leAve the pack and go on his own. The elders of his tribe and pack told him he could leave though he would need to come back when they needed him. He would never truly be free. He sat down with his legs crossed in the middle of the room and opened the first bottle of vodka.
Alias :
Jules
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeling Trapped (Open)

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 am

Maya didn't really have much to do today. Books didn't seem very interesting for her today and also all her friends seemed to have something else to do than hang out with her. So here she was wandering all around the school, trying to decided what to do. She soon walked into the room of mysteries. She hasn't been here much and just felt like she should go there. When she had walked in she noticed there a boy. "Hello," she said to the person. She really wasn't exactly sure who the boy was from first glance at him. She wasn't that good with remembering people faces. "If I disturb you too much then I can leave too," she added there. She now noticed the bottles of vodka too. "Wait you will drink them all alone?" she asked there now suddenly. She really wasn't the much of drinker herself, so she could be drunk already from half of bottle for sure.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top