» Holiday Cheer (Freya)
Today at 6:42 am by Freya Greyback

» Bastian Winthrop (WIP)
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by Bastian Winthrop

» Dont tell dad (Alayna)
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by Atticus Nott

» Riddle Me This ( Riddle Family)
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» How do you run from what's inside your head?
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Alejandro Faulkner

» who was that? ((open))
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:36 pm by Theodore Nott

» Let it Snow (Potter Xmas)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:34 pm by Lily L Potter

» i swear we will never die (open)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» somebody told me (open)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 pm by Cernunnos Largo

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Freya Greyback

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

What are you doing here? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are you doing here? (Open)

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:28 pm

The Halloween event had been pretty boring for Carmen. She didn't really enjoy it. She lately feels like she doesn't belong anywhere. She actually wants to belong somewhere but that place is hard to find. So she had ditched the party, without being caught of course. She just figured this event is for her. She needed to be somewhere else but where it was she had no idea. She stopped walking when she was far enough from the party. "What I should to do?" she mumbled there to herself. She needed something or someone in her life, who she could talk, who could understand her.

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you doing here? (Open)

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Jerrica had decided to wander off from the festivities that had been going on. It felt a little underwhelming compared to previous years to her, so she decided to see if she could find anything that'd get her into some Halloween spirit. She found herself in one of the deeper parts of the woods and spotted a figure in the distance. "Hello! What might you be doing here?" Jerrica asked out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Carmen was surprised when she heard someones voice suddenly. She looked around and saw then girl, who was around her age. "Just wanted to get away from that boring event," she replied back there now. Didn't really bother to use sarcasm right now. Being nice at times could come handy maybe. "What about you?" she asked back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:00 pm

"Oh. I guess I came here for like a similar reason too. It was getting too boring. For a Halloween event, I thought it'd be really fun!" Jerrica responded. "I even got a costume just to wear to it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:03 pm

"Well that party is yeah pretty boring," she agreed with it. She had not even bother with her outfit. "I didn't really see point of getting some special outfit," she added. "Also being new in the school doesn't help much too. Everyone seems to have their social groups or what ever here. And I don't fit in really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Jerrica twirled her hair. "Halloween is probably my favorite holiday, so I just had to dress up!" She listened to the other and gave a smile. "Things can suck pretty bad when you don't know anyone. What school did you go to previously? If you want, I can help you get used to Ilvermorny."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:03 am

"I don't really have a favourite holiday. Since neither of them hasn't been fun for me," she said there and sighed. "I went before this to Hogwarts. I just decided to changes something in my life for awhile. Now slowly I began to regret it. Sure if you want can help me get used to this school," she said there back with a small smile. "But how you can help me?" she asked now. She was a bit of confused about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 pm

"Aw, that's sad. I sure hope you're able to have some fun during a holiday of some sorts soon!" Jerrica responded giving a small smile. "I heard Hogwarts is a very prestigious school. Did you know that a founder of this school wanted to make Ilvermorny be sorta like that school? Yep, she did! Well, I can help show you around since a new school can be rather hard to adjust to and help you meet some new people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:05 am

"Well, I hope it one day too. Right now there is nothing that could make any holiday fun for me," she said there and sighed. She didn't really have any relatives who cared about her. "It is. Well, oh I see, didn't really know it. Sure you can show me around. This school is so confusing still yes. I always tend to get a lost here. Also getting few friends would be nice," she said there. She wondered why she wasn't using any sarcasm today like she usually does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:27 pm

She gave a small frown. "Hmmm... What can I do to help you enjoy a holiday? Oooh! I know! We could do an advent calendar so there's always something to look forward to leading up to Christmas! We could also go sleigh riding, make snowmen, watch various Christmas movies, and make hot cocoa!" Jerrica exclaimed giving a wide smile. "Think my parents would be okay with you staying with us for the holidays! I'll make sure you get at least a few stocking stuffers so you're not left out of the gift unwrapping, yep!" She tucked some hair behind her ear. "I know what it's like to not have many friends. If I have to be honest, I don't have many here. I only do back in my hometown of Inwood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:35 am

All the suggestions seemed so nice. "Advent Calendar? What is this exactly? Never had one. Sleigh Riding sounds fun and same time building a snowman. Even watching movies with someone is better than alone for sure. Hot cacao sounds good too," Carmen said there with a small smile on her face. Thinking of sharing these things with someone in her age made her happy a little bit. "That sounds so lovely. Never had really proper Christmas holiday. It was usually just me and my grandma. Now when she is gone holidays don't sound fun. She died last year in summer. So last Christmas I did spend alone by myself," she said there and was now a bit sad about a thing of her grandma and also her family in general. "My mother is dead. Father doesn't care about me at all. I have seen him only on pictures, what grandma showed me," she added it there quietly. "But sure spending Christmas with someone could make it fun for me. So if your parents are okay I guess I can join with you guys. It's better than be alone somewhere," she said and sighed. She really hated her life at times. Holidays weren't same without grandma. She at least kept her some company. "I see. I don't have that much of friends back in Hogwarts too. Mostly I have pushed so many people away because I'm not good at sharing things and well at times I don't trust people very easily. You seem nice enough to be trusted." Carmen wasn't even sure why she did trust this girl here in front of her right now. Probably because she was really the first person to come and talk with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:36 am

"An advent calendar is basically a calendar that goes from December 1 to either the 24th or the 25th. I don't remember exactly, but opening its little flaps on each day gives you a small little gift! One year, my mom got one that gave you tea lights," Jerrica responded. "That's really sad. I'm sorry for your loss." She felt really bad for the other; she felt as though she was lucky to have a better life than Carmen. Jerrica wished it was possible for everyone to have a good life. Maybe the world would be a better place if that were the place. "Inwood as a town is sorta meh, but the surrounding areas in Maryland and Virginia have many fun things!" She gave a small frown. "I hope you'll be able to open up more while you're here at Ilvermorny. People can be in a clique at times, but I'm sure there's plenty of other people who'd also want to be your friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 am

"Oh, I see. Seems interesting thing," she said there with a small smile on her face. She really found it interesting. "It's okay. Don't worry much about it," she said there and was a bit of sad but she knew her grandma would like her to be happy. "Oh I see. I haven't really been there. I did live my entire life until now in London only," she said. "Maybe I will. Depends on of the people. For some reason, I seem to trust you what is very weird. I barely trust anyone. Well, it takes for ever," she said and wondered why she really did trust this girl here in front of her. "Here is many cliques yeah. I have noticed it," she agreed with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:50 am

Jerrica gave a look of concern to the other. "You sure..? You've lost so many people so young, and it's hard to imagine having to go through that myself," she responded wanting to make sure the other was fine. "It's understandable, even it takes me a while to trust some people at times." She began to try to remember who the cliques at Ilvermorny was. "Hmm... I don't know if this counts, but I guess Mayari and friends are one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:43 am

"Yes I'm fine. Getting used with it," Carmen said there quietly and wondered if she will be in London if her grandma was alone. "Oh well. You cant trust everyone. Some people jist wanna use you. Like some horny teenage boys," she said there and sighed. She didn't plan to sleep with any random guy. Well yeah she was virgin still about it but she has kissed people before. "Oh I see," was only that she coulf say about cliques right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top