I forgot my password

Switch user:

Dec. 2020
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Holiday Feast 2020-2021 ((Hogwarts students & staff))
Today at 11:43 am by Azazel Baptist

» Ragnarok
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am by Guest

» eyesight to the blind ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

» to be or not to be
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm by James Potter

» narcoleptic ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:00 pm by Lorelei Kai

» Jell-O Shots
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am by Guest

» Joey Quill
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm by Cherry Darling

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Cherry Darling

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Trick Or Treat (Illvermorny's Halloween Event)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trick Or Treat (Illvermorny's Halloween Event)

Post by Jacob Pietro on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Blair nodded and watched as Jacob put his arm around mayari. He saw the girl as a sister now as she was with Blair. He smiled softly and nodded at his brother then turned to the girl that they were talking about. He excused himself and walked over "hi there Jace. Hello Jaces friend. I'm Jacob" he said smiling

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Wrelyn was about to say more to Jace when the guy she had just asked about appeared before them. She tensed, eyes widening ever so slightly and she tucked her hands into her leather jacket pockets. "Hi..I'm Wrelyn Adair. Guess it's nice to meet you?" She said, cautious as to why he's approached them and she quickly noticed his heterochromia. "Your eyes are awesome..." She commented without even thinking, moving her mane like hair to one shoulder.

I'm fine...
Horned Serpent Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Jacob laughed a bit and smiled "nice to meet you love" he said taking her wrist and kissing it "mayari was talking about you so I thought I'd come say hi" he said smiling. He blushed a bit as she mentioned his eyes "thanks"

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Wrelyn's eyes widened at the kiss on her wrist, right where her tribal moon symbol was and she smiled very faintly, for it to only falter at the mention of Mayari. "I doubt she said good things so I won't dare ask." Wrelyn gave a sharp laugh and noticed his blush, smirking. "But it's nice of you to say Hello. Means a lot actually." She said honestly and a soft blush dusted on her cheeks.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Jace nodded and excused himself as he walked across the room to speak to Madison and Lennox. Jacob smiled softly at wrelyn "she didn't speak ill of you. And of course Id say hello. I love to meet new people" he said smiling down at her "would you like to dance?" He asked holding his hand out to the gorgeous girl in front of him, his eyes sparkling a bit

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:18 pm

This party was getting bored for Carmen sure. She decided to ditch it. So she looked around her and did put few more snacks in her mouth and just walked into the deeper off woods, away from this event.
Thunderbird Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Wrelyn waved goodbye, mouthing thank you towards him just for conversing with her and she faced Jacob once more, surprised that Mayari didn't talk ill of her. She usually did. "Well, I'm surprised we've not crossed paths before. I have been here for seven years." She commented, having not realised he only got there that year. She then was even more surprised when he asked her to dance but her hand slid into his before she could even think about it. Dancing was one of her greatest passions. "I'd love to." She said softly, resting her other hand onto his shoulder.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Jacob chuckled softly "me and Blair only just arrived this year. Transfers from beauxbatons. Were originally from Italy. Its beautiful in Rome. Almost as beautiful as you" he said as they danced. He lead her across the floor and smiled softly to himself

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:11 am

Wrelyn raised her eyebrow at the mention of Italy but couldn't help but smile. "I had been once before, when my parents wanted me away from Mayari. It was magnificent so I will have to disagree with you on that, J." She said with a smirk as she denied his compliment. "But it's sweet of you to say that."

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:00 am

Jacob laughed a bit "its true. You are quite beautiful, wrelyn." He said smiling down at her and winked a bit "what part of the city did you like the most?" He asked her as they moved in rhythm

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:10 am

Wrelyn rolled her eyes but couldn't help but feel a little flustered. She wasn't supposed to be getting soft, she had plans, quite dark plans and just his compliments were enough to set that aside. She glanced over at Mayari, who seemed so light and happy and she looked back up at Jacob, smiling properly now. Perhaps it would help. "It'll always be Rome. I almost saw the Royal Family but my Aunt, who I was staying with at the time, dragged me away. Claiming that they are a drama filled lot and don't need a trouble filled girl getting in their way." She said, mimicking her aunt's voice and rolled her eyes when she finished.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Jacob froze for a moment when she mentioned the royal family of Rome. His family. He blushed a bit "yeah they are pretty dramatic. Especially the kings half son. Bit of a tosser" he said laughing a bit "the queen is a major bitch. And the prince is just big headed and annoying"

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Wrelyn smirked wickedly and put her hand on Jacob's cheek, mischievous shining in her eyes. "It's sweet that you try to cover it up...But you think that I wouldn't know their names after spending a year in Italy. I told you, my parents wanted nothing to do with me so before I came here, I stayed a year there. I know who you are, Jacob and even if you say that you're a bit of a tosser, I'm liking this friendship we have going on." Wrelyn rambled, moving her mane over her shoulder and she smiled brightly, squeezing his hand.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Jacob blushed a bit when she said that she knew he he was "Im not proud of who I am, Wrelyn. im the bastard child. The product of affair. My own brother hates me because of what our father did, and how I came to be." he sight and rested his chin on top of her head

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Wrelyn slowed down the dance until it came to a halt, even if they were in the middle of the dance room and soon, dragged him away from it. "He has no right to hate you, you can't help it. No one can help it when it comes to a parents mistake." She said, staring over at Blair and Mayari. "My parents despise me, for a reason I'll never know, my own uncle...he...nevermind that. Mayari, gods, she doesn't even know why she hates me but she does. I can't reserve that hatred, I've tried but you and your brother most definitely can. I just know it." Wrelyn said firmly, cupping his cheek and forced him to look at her. "I'm not usually this nice, in fact, I don't even touch people but I can see that you're in need for just a little bit of affection at times."

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Jacob listened to her words and felt tears prick at his eyes. it was like she knew exactly the words he needed to hear to cheer him up. He smiled softly and kissed her forehead "Thank you, Wrelyn. im sure you can fix things with Mayari too. ill try and work on that for you."

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Wrelyn noticed his eyes getting a bit watery, part of her feeling awkward at the fact she made that happen but soon felt better after he kissed her forehead. "We're beyond repair, Jacob but it means a lot that you said that. Wanna get out of here? I'm getting quite bored of this place and seeing Mayari glare at me in the corner of my eye doesn't make me feel comfortable...You two are close aren't you? She's getting all protective." She muttered, feeling as though this could be the end of something great if Mayari butts in.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Jacob bit his lip for a. Moment "yeah me and her are close. She's dating my brother. So she's like a little sister to me" he said shrugging a bit before taking her hand "yeah we can go. Just gotta say bye" he practically dragged her over to his group of friends and smiled "guys this is wrelyn. Wrelyn this is aspen, espen, Blair and of course you know mayari"

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:11 am

Wrelyn inwardly sighed at the mention of her being like a sister to him and before she could even reject coming with him, he had already dragged her to the group. Her body was tense, her eyes wide and she didn't know what to do when Mayari turned to her with narrowed eyes and she lowered her eyes. "I know who Aspen and Espen are. We were friends once." She said but held her hand out to Blair, even if Mayari stood in front of him to protect him. "Your boyfriend can handle himself...It's nice to meet you, Blair. I'm Wrelyn. Mayari's twin." She introduced herself and Mayari blocked their hands from touching. "Get away from him, Umbra." Mayari hissed and she froze on the spot, letting her hand fall to her side and she nodded sharply, jaw and fist clenched.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Blair frowned at mayaris actions "hey remember what you told me. Family is the most important thing" he said frowning at her a bit disappointed. He smiled softly at wrelyn "nice to meet you wrelyn. I see you've taken a liking to Jacob here"

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Wrelyn was surprised at Blair being so nice, even standing up for her and she looked towards Mayari who looked so torn. "She thinks I'll hurt you, hurt you all. She's simply protecting you." She said emotionless and held up her hand, the shadows rising to meet her hand and Mayari stepped more in front of Blair, Aspen and Espen. "Nice to meet you, Blair. I do wish the circumstances were better and your brother is alright, when chances are given." She said and made the shadows flicker and disappear causing Mayari to relax. "I'm sorry..." Wrelyn said, locking eyes with her twin who shuffled on the spot, glancing away.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Blair was instantly drawn to wrelyns power and a smile spread across his face "OK now that's cool. All I can do is turn into a vicious dog once a month" he said laughing a bit. He nodded at his brother and gave him a look to which Jacob replied "don't worry. I won't hurt her." He said looking down at wrelyn

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:05 am

Wrelyn was surprised at Blair's acceptance of her ability, as was Mayari who bristled. "Werewolf, who would've thought my twin had a rebel in her. Our father doesn't exactly like werewolves, his sister was killed by one." She said with a sigh, remembering the day and she looked at Mayari who shook her head. "I have told Father. He's happy that I'm happy." Wrelyn narrowed her eyes, seeing the lie straight away but ignored it, hearing Jacob say he won't hurt her. "Hey, hey, who said I'm sticking around long enough for you to do so?" Wrelyn had a plan, a plan that ends up with her being lifeless and she couldn't stop that, it's been on her mind for so long but she joked with him, shoving him with her elbow.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 am

Blair smiled softly at mayari then turned to wrelyn "I'm sorry about your aunt. I can promise you I won't hurt mayari or anyone you care about" he said before kissing mayaris cheek. Jacob looked at wrelyn "I hope your around long enough" he said smiling

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:30 am

Wrelyn bowed her head, the aunt having been her favourite as she didn't care about how dark her abilities were and watched as he displayed affection towards her twin, making Wrelyn's lips curve ever so slightly into a smile. Mayari gripped Blair's hand, leaning into his chest and into the kiss and closed her eyes, smiling contently. "Getting soft on me already, Pietro?" Wrelyn said, putting her hands on her hips and stared up at him, a cheeky grin forming.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top