I forgot my password

Switch user:

Dec. 2020
staff

Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Holiday Feast 2020-2021 ((Hogwarts students & staff))
Today at 11:43 am by Azazel Baptist

» Ragnarok
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am by Guest

» eyesight to the blind ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm by Prinkipissa Khione

» to be or not to be
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm by James Potter

» narcoleptic ((one-shot))
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:00 pm by Lorelei Kai

» Jell-O Shots
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am by Guest

» Joey Quill
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm by Cherry Darling

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cherry Darling

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Trick Or Treat (Illvermorny's Halloween Event)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trick Or Treat (Illvermorny's Halloween Event)

Post by Desmond Barnes on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Desmond had prepared for the Halloween event for a while, it being one of his favourite holidays and as he stood in the forest, with fog licking at his feet, he couldn't help but smile. He was dressed like Jack Skellington, his suit fitted around his muscular body and he pulled out his wand to make blue flames float around the entire forest's clearing. He had already enchanted fairy lights to loop around some of the trees and a large campfire blazed in the middle. On the edge of the clearing, a band played quite spooky music and food was jammed onto the tables whilst fire dancers worked their way around the place, having used magic to make sure nothing went up in flames. Desmond tucked his hands on his sides, beaming a grin at everything and using magic, he amplified his voice. "Welcome, Welcome all...to a night of fright...Everyone have fun and don't mind me." He said, having a flask in his hand and he openly drank in front of his students, humming along to the music.
Ilvermorny Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Trick Or Treat (Illvermorny's Halloween Event)

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Mayari was excited, having always loved Halloween as it was a day of Spirits and that always worked well with her abilities. She had asked Desmond if it was alright, if she used her divination powers at the event and he gave her the all clear. She sat on a tree stump, grinning at everyone who walked by and she adjusted her belly dancer like clothing and toyed with her crystals. Right in front of her was a small table that held her tarot cards, as well as her rune stones and even though she knew no one would want a reading, she had them just in case. As the music began to rise in volume, she stood up and began to dance, swaying her hips fluidly which made the charms on her hips jiggle and make their own tune that worked well with the music.

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Harlyn was already there, having been asked to help with the pryotechnics later on in the evening and kept checking over the fireworks that would litter the night sky. In a burst of confidence, she gripped one of the fire dancer's sticks and lit the ends, the heat scraping across her body and she smiled almost manically. She grew delirious in excitement and danced close to the bonfire, often throwing balls of fire into the air and causing them to explode. She halted, laughing quite crazily and the corners of her eyes crinkled in delight. For some strange reason, her mind went back to the day she met a red headed boy and noted in her delirious state that his hair was almost like the flames she adored so much.

Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Wrelyn wasn't exactly the happiest person in the world but even tonight, with the heat of the fire surrounding them all and the fog dancing at the edge of the clearing, she found herself smiling ever so faintly. It faded seeing Mayari, her perfect little twin, dancing so happily and she sighed, standing beside Desmond and took his flask, sipping some of it. As he tried to tell her off, she looked up at him with a raise of her eyebrow but sadness deep in her eyes and he halted, tugging at her wild hair and she left him there, the sweets on the table attracting her attention.

I'm fine...
Horned Serpent Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Jerrica entered the forest dressed as a rag doll; Halloween was her favorite holiday other than Christmas, so she was definitely excited for whatever festivities were going on that night. Finding a tree stump, she took a seat and took in the warmth of the bonfire. It felt so good on such a chilly day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:43 am

Blair entered with Jacob beside him. He immediately left his brothers side to go over to his girlfriend. He kissed the top of her head and smiled "hello Maya" he said in a husky tone of voice

Jacob watched his younger brother and scoffed. He pulled a flask of muggle rum vodka out of his leather jacket and sipped it before putting it back

Madison walked in with Lennox, Sierra and Jace behind her. She held Jaces hand which made him feel a bit awkward but didn't say anything.

Aspen and espen walked din and began dancing right away. They moved over to mayari and smiled as all three girls danced

Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:35 am

Mayari beamed at the sight of Blair and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close. "Hey darling." She whispered into his ear and released him, noticing Aspen and Espen walk in which only made her happier. "Excuse me for a moment." She said, about to walk over to her girls before she turned up, cupping his cheek and placed a feather of a kiss on his lips and danced with her friends, giggling softly to them.

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:46 am

Wrelyn narrowed her eyes at Mayari, at how happy she seemed with the man, Aspen and Espen. There was a stage on Wrelyn's life where she would've considered the sisters as her own friends but as time went on, they too got captivated by Mayari. She wanted to introduce herself, pretend to be Mayari to at least give her a little taste of what hurt felt like but no matter how strong these thoughts were, she couldn't do it. She sighed, glancing over at Blair and Mayari and cast her gaze to the others that entered, sipping at her flask. "You look as awkward as I feel." Wrelyn quipped to the boy who was surrounded by his friends but she knew from her sharp, hawk like gaze and tone, that he'd know she was talking to him.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:18 am

Carmen decided to check this halloween event out even if girl wasn't really excited about it for sure. She would rather be some where else. She looked around the forest and sighed. She really barely knew anyone here.

Jackson had came here to the event too and well mostly too see what is going on here. He just wanted to check it out, not sure even if he will stay here for long time.
Thunderbird Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Arson on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:01 am

Blair smiled and pressed his lips to hers a bit and smiled as he watched Maya go off with her friends. He loved seeing her so happy and full of joy.

Aspen looked at her best friend "mayari what is going on with you and that boy? Is it serious?" She asked a bit worried. She did not want her friend leaving the tribe

Jace raised an eyebrow as a girl began to talk to him. "Yeah I guess. Madison can get a bit over the top. I know she likes me. But she's like a sister to me" he said after the girls had walked off

Wampus Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Mayari smiled, kind of worried also and glanced through her hair towards Blair but it only landed on Wrelyn who seemed to be conversing. She was thankful it wasn't with Blair. "I'm his mate but you know I can't leave the tribe." She said, hoping to reassure her best friend. "But I know he can't leave his home either. We'll figure it out...By the Spirits, I hope so." Mayari mused to her friend and kissed Aspen's forehead. "No matter what, I'll be in the tribe with you. Always."

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Wrelyn wished she had problems like this boys, a simple girl liking him but she was only a sister? It was almost like a dream. "Tough life man. But like any one, they'll just move on. Your friend seems like a tough cookie, she'll get over it in no time." She mused, tucking her hands into her jacket pockets and stared over at Mayari. "They'll move on and you'll be nothing but a chapter. I'm sorry, this is really depressing. I'm Wrelyn Adair." She introduced, holding out her hand that was covered in tribal markings, much like Mayari's.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Arson on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:59 pm

Aspen nodded "um sure you will. Oh look here he comes. I think its like that muggle movie bug juice or something. We said his name too many times" she giggled as Blair walked up behind mayari and put a hand on her lower back

Jace raised an eyebrow "was that supposed to be a pep talk? It was terrible" he said laughing a bit before shaking her hand "Jace arson" he said happy he could now control his powers. He didn't want to torch the girl "my friends call me pyro"

Jacob watched the crowd around him and sighed. He wished he ad friends like they all did. Or a girl to love like Blair did. He sipped his flask again and stayed in his corner

Wampus Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Mayari sighed at Aspen, her brows furrowed and she went to go hug her, when she mentioned Blair was on his way over. "You and me need a movie night, soon. And then we'll talk properly. But I keep my promises Aspen. We're sticking together." She said firmly before turning to face Blair, his hand hot against her back. "Hey baby, what's the matter?" She asked, beaming a smile.

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Wrelyn almost quirked a smile, the corners of her lips itching to crack but she swallowed it down, her eyes watching Mayari like a hawk. "I'm not known for my pep talks." She admitted before noting that he seemed pleased with himself by shaking her hand. "I call my friend Harlyn that. She's able to make fire explode. She just can't create it." She said, gesturing to Harlyn who was poking at the fire. "Don't play with fire or you'll get burnt, Harlyn." Wrelyn called out mockingly, which caused Mayari to look over her shoulder at Wrelyn and she narrowed her eyes in response.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Arson on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Aspen nodded and smiled down at espen who smiled shyly at Blair who in turn winked at her "hey little one" he then smiled at mayari "missed you" he said kissing her head

Jace smirked at her words about her friend "that's pretty cool. I can actually create and manipulate fire myself" he said holding up his palm and making a tiny flame "sometimes people call me diablo"

Wampus Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Santiago on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 am

This event seemed rather boring for Carmen actually. Not knowing anyone here wasn't fun at all. She have met few people here and there but she can't consider them as friends yet for sure. She barely has any people who she calls a friend. Girl doesn't make friends easily. She walked over some snack table and looked what was offered there. "It's so boring here," she mumbled to herself there awhile she looked what snack table offered.
Thunderbird Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:26 am

Mayari raised her eyebrow at Espen and kissed at her forehead, quite affectionate to the two girls and turned to Blair, sinking into his chest. "We just saw each other, Blair." She teased him, smiling softly before kissing at his cheek and she wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping him close to her. "But, I missed you as well." She whispered into his ear, blushing darkly and she hid her face in his neck.

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:04 am

Wrelyn was impressed and ran a hand through her curly mess of a hair. When her father still showed her some affection, he called her his little lion. How times have changed since then. "Quite an impressive ability." She complimented, lifting her hand to hover above the tiny flame and felt the heat lick at her palm. "That's a terrible name. I definitely won't call you that. Although, I'm surprised no one's called you hot rod, especially people who are attracted to you and know of your abilities." She said teasingly, falling back to rest against a tree and she lifted her leg up, pressing her foot against it. "Please tell me no one has."

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Arson on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Blair smiled and played with the ends of mayaris hair. He couldn't help but smile when she was around him. They were soon joined by Jacob who smiled "hello mayari"

Jace chuckled softly "that's an interesting nick name. No one had used that one yet. I've got pyro, diablo, hot head and arson" he said listing off his nick names

Wampus Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Wrelyn raised her eyebrow at all of the nick names and shook her head, quite disappointed in people's lack of creativity. "That's absolutely terrible. And Arson? That's just original..." She scoffed and used magic to get the flask from Headmaster Desmond, smirking wickedly when he looked at her in disbelief. She sipped at it and turned to see another guy hover around her twin. "Do you know the guy with the girl that looks like me? Not the dark haired one, the blonde one." She asked Jace, frowning in worry because even though the twins weren't close, she wanted to make sure Mayari was safe.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:47 pm

Mayari leaned into Blair's hand and then grinned at the sight of Jacob. "Hey J!" She said, rushing up to pull the tall blonde into a hug and kissed at his cheek also. "These are my friends, Aspen and Espen!" She introduced, gesturing to the two girls dancing and then looked back to see Wrelyn frowning at her and her group. "That's also my sister, Wrelyn and...Isn't that Jace Arson? Huh. She has friends. Shocking." Mayari commented with a shrug and beamed at the two boys.

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Jacob smiled and kissed mayaris head earning a soft growl from Blair bu he stayed quiet. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged "arson is cool. And its good for your sister to have friends, babe" Blair said

Jace chuckled softly "yeah that's Jacob Pietro. He's Blair's older brother" he said nodding at the blonde who nodded back "he's a good guy. Just kind of living in the shadow of his brother"

Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Mayari leaned over and swatted Blair, glaring at him for being so possessive and she rested her head on Jacob's shoulder, enjoying the brotherly attention she received from him. "She repels people. It's what she's always done. It's good to see her with people but strange at the same time." She said, not actually caring and gave another shrug.

Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrelyn Adair on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Wrelyn listened intently and then her eyes widened at Jace's last sentence. "Yeah, I know how that is. Poor guy." She commented with a sigh, feeling a flood of sadness crash over her and she clenched her eyes shut, taking a breather. "You guys seem to know each other well or that just the bro code?" She questioned, smirking as she did.

I'm fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top