Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Sharona Grayson, Vladimir Lazar

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

What's your poison? (Sithis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your poison? (Sithis)

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Celaena grew tired of the Durmstrang Halls and sneaky drinks in her room so on a Saturday, a day away from the students, she apparated to her favourite bar; Death's Bar and Brewery. It was her first job years ago and every so often, she'd come back and have a drink on the house so today, she was taking that hospitality. With her head held high, she pushed open the saloon like doors and leaned down, kissing the old owner's cheek and slid herself into the stool. "My usual, please, darling." She told one of the barmaid's, the owner's daughter who quite adored Celaena's presence. Getting her drink, she closed her eyes and allowed the scent of the alcohol to waft up to her nose before letting the harsh liquid trail down her throat. She felt someone staring at her, glaring towards the man and slowly raised her eyebrow. "Can I help you?" She quipped.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your poison? (Sithis)

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Sithis was already in the bar. Something caught his eye, a dominant woman. Something that can entail a challenge for him. He glared at her and his eyes peered at her body firstly, then the back of her head. He would stop and look at her when she turned around and looked at him. "Interesting prowess in your senses. " He said getting off his seat, he made his way towards her location. as he took seat besides her. "You interest me. I'll have what she's having." he said sternly. His eyes traveled down towards her body and back up towards her face. "Admiring body, head strong, and dominant. I like that in a woman." he said honestly and it was blunt too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Celaena took him in, not bothering to hide the fact that she was openly checking him out and she downed her drink, turning in the stool so her body faced him. She threw her leg over her other leg and simply raised her eyebrow, taking in his compliments but she could already tell he was a man who believed women should be submissive, a babymaker and nothing more. It was his air of arrogance but she couldn't help but enjoy the bluntness. "Why thanks, good looking. What else can you tell about me?" She asked curiously.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:31 pm

His eyes looked at her own. He said nothing on her checking him out. nor did he need his ego being fed. he knew he was God's Given Gift. Just like Lucifer was. "You want me to tell you more, Hun?" He said. He took the glass from her hands. "I think you'd be a challenge for me." He savored the smell of her lips and texture of the glass. His heighten senses kicking in. "I'd like too tell you." he said taken a small sip. Before handing it back to her. "I want you. I want you. No I want a woman to finally show dominant, that elegance and fiiery flame in her eyes. That determination and prove me wrong. That not all women are made the same." he said, and checked her out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Celaena's fingertips brushed against his as he took her glass, having wanted to pull away but she stayed still, watching him closely. "You've come to the right woman, darling." She quipped and took a sip from where he had taken his, smirking wildly. "You're certainly a good looking man, although you already know that. Come, entertain me." She said, taking his hand and she took him towards a private booth, having asked the barmaid to bring their drinks. She settled herself down and smirked towards him. "I'm Celaena. Celaena Hendrix and you are?"

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Her fingers against his own were a nice touch. He looked at her. "Oh?" he chuckled. "You're taken me in all willy nilly?" He teased her. "Does the fact, that someone like me wanting a strong dominant woman interests you? Is itt surprising because I am not the type too look for those?" he questioned her of course in all good fun. She took his hand, and boy was she really showing signs of dominance and took him to a private booth where drinks would presented to them. He'd seat really close to her, till their sides were touching. "Perhaps you've heard of a Dark Wizard named, Sithis Monomyth. That'll be me~" he chuckled to himself. He would speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:21 pm

Celaena let a smile form on her lips and she shuffled in the booth, not minding that she was leaning on him now. "It's not surprising. A dominant man likes having a softer woman, but when there's a dominant woman around, they like the challenge." She mused before raising her eyebrow "Sorry, haven't heard of you." She said honestly, simply shrugging and took her glass of wine, her drink of choice whenever she was within the private booths.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:26 pm

As she leaned on to him his eyes peered towards her location. "That is true. "He replied. "Who says I might not end up keeping you. And Being close to you?" he said. "What if you win? Can you handle living in a Massive Castle?" he asked her curiously. "Commanding my Horde of Werewolves?" he asked her curiously. "As the Dominant Mistress and Queen?" He offered her promises and the like. He took the wine glass from her hands and sipped on it before handing it back to her. "I like the air you bring to the table." he replied. So she hadn't heard of him that in itself was a good thing, but also a down side as he hadn't done anything of signification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Celaena smirked and ran a hand through her hair, moving it all to one side so she could see him perfectly. "Keeping me? Darling, it'd be me keeping you." She mused and swirled her glass of wine, the ruby liquid like blood and she examined Sithis as he gave her reasons for their possible union. "I like the idea of being a Queen and I do love a good werewolf...Obedience is a quality I approve of." She murmured, sipping a bit of her wine that Sithis seemed to confident to take now and again. "I like the...confidence you bring and I'll have you know that I can definitely handle a castle. But before that, I'll need to get to know you better before I even consider becoming someone close to you." Celaena said with a raise of her delicate eyebrow and finished off the wine, immediately having another one poured.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Sithis looked at her and smiled. "Well what would you like to know about me?"He asked her curiously. He wanted to take this Queen to his home and for her to be worshiped at the very floor she walked on.He would chuckle to himself. As he spoke. "You know you're an amazing woman. What did you wish to know about me?" He asked her curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Celaena held her hand out, asking for the bottle to stay at the table and then ordered the barmaid to leave, turning her gaze towards Sithis. "Tell me everything. I don't have any questions for now, so I'd rather just know everything you can inform me. I don't do well with secrets, in fact they bother me immensely so the less secrets, the better this will go down." Celaena said quite bluntly, raising her eyebrow as she swirled her glass.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:37 pm

"Okay." he said. "I am A Werewolf/Demon Hybird. I am a Murder, a Killer, Death Eater, and want the world to get enslaved. And destroyed." He said quietly. "But I also want a woman who will be in charge and be my queen." he said quietly. This was basically a short summary of what he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Celaena tucked a leg beneath her, tapping a finger on her scarlet coloured lips and it curved up into a smile. "I must admit, I am quite intrigued. Your parents were very wild, one to sleep with a demon and the other to sleep with a werewolf. I can't tell if they're smart or idiots for making something like you." She murmured and then held up her finger before he decided to speak. "And don't go cooing about the fact you're a death eater. The curtains may be drawn but to everyone out there, the show's rolling and they're interested in every little world coming out of your pretty little mouth." She said and then dropped her hand, her way of saying it's alright to speak.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm

He looked at her and smiled. But shut up once she had silenced him. Only to listen to her and decide to speak once given permission to. "I actually was born a Werewolf. I sought power so I did what every other power hungry werewolf would do. Seek that power. I was granted to become a half demon by the Devil himself." he said quietly. "I understand Mistress. What else you wish of me?" He asked her curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Celaena was pleased by obedience, the wolf in him obviously demanded that an Alpha takes control and she has been nothing but an Alpha. "Interesting...I like it. I will take you up on that offer, I can barely stand my life and need more chaos." She said with a wide grin and kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain that marked him as hers. "There. Now, it's your turn for the questions. Entertain me." She demanded with a wicked grin, sipping at her wine delicately as her sharp eyes took him in.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:17 pm

He looked at her. "Tell me about your life? What did you endure, how did you become so strong? Why do you like being on top?" He asked her curiously. "Can you kill with a Butterknife?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Celaena's eyes darkened at his question, even if she knew that was the main and most important question to ask. "Parents argued a lot, almost got divorced because my father didn't want her to work but seeing what it did to my brother and I, he allowed it. The first day of her job was her last day on earth. Her throat was slit in a robbery. Years went by, fell in love with a man and we ended up getting engaged. And he took my brother ring shopping because my brother always knew what I liked and every single person inside the ring shop was slaughtered, along with my brother and fiancee. They had forced my fiancee to watch my brother bleed out and die, before they killed him to the sound of my voice as i used to send him videos of me singing. My father is still alive but is a Knight, as well as me so we barely see each other. I'm also a professor at Durmstrang. Weaponry is my speciality and ever since the deaths of my family members, I've honed my skills and become a weapon myself. I have always been on top and been strong but never had situations to allow me to show it but now that I have no one holding me back, I can." Celaena rambled, her expression emotionless as she spoke about her story. It was true. She hardly cared about her fiancee's death, but her brothers was one that touched her. "I can kill someone with a toothpick." She said honestly, having done so once with a smile on her face.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:46 pm

She sure had a tough life. So he asked these two last question her lipstick was felt on his cheek. "Why did a Mistress tell her slave the truth, you have no obligation to tell me anything. One last question, are you willing to make you do whatever you want? To force me, deprive me, degrade me, enslave me!?" He asked her curiously. "Train me? Like a Mistress should to her slave?" He questioned her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top