» Here we go again (Open)
Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:18 pm by Lizzie Night

» broken open ((ralph))
Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 pm by Cherry Darling

» Delivery Successful (Belle)
Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:32 pm by Belle Venox

» crash course (open)
Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:52 am by Narkissos Jetson

» The TRUE History of Magic (open to ALL students)
Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:40 pm by Ralph Nemis

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100

What's your poison? (Sithis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your poison? (Sithis)

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:11 am

Celaena grew tired of the Durmstrang Halls and sneaky drinks in her room so on a Saturday, a day away from the students, she apparated to her favourite bar; Death's Bar and Brewery. It was her first job years ago and every so often, she'd come back and have a drink on the house so today, she was taking that hospitality. With her head held high, she pushed open the saloon like doors and leaned down, kissing the old owner's cheek and slid herself into the stool. "My usual, please, darling." She told one of the barmaid's, the owner's daughter who quite adored Celaena's presence. Getting her drink, she closed her eyes and allowed the scent of the alcohol to waft up to her nose before letting the harsh liquid trail down her throat. She felt someone staring at her, glaring towards the man and slowly raised her eyebrow. "Can I help you?" She quipped.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What's your poison? (Sithis)

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Celaena took him in, not bothering to hide the fact that she was openly checking him out and she downed her drink, turning in the stool so her body faced him. She threw her leg over her other leg and simply raised her eyebrow, taking in his compliments but she could already tell he was a man who believed women should be submissive, a babymaker and nothing more. It was his air of arrogance but she couldn't help but enjoy the bluntness. "Why thanks, good looking. What else can you tell about me?" She asked curiously.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Celaena's fingertips brushed against his as he took her glass, having wanted to pull away but she stayed still, watching him closely. "You've come to the right woman, darling." She quipped and took a sip from where he had taken his, smirking wildly. "You're certainly a good looking man, although you already know that. Come, entertain me." She said, taking his hand and she took him towards a private booth, having asked the barmaid to bring their drinks. She settled herself down and smirked towards him. "I'm Celaena. Celaena Hendrix and you are?"

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Celaena let a smile form on her lips and she shuffled in the booth, not minding that she was leaning on him now. "It's not surprising. A dominant man likes having a softer woman, but when there's a dominant woman around, they like the challenge." She mused before raising her eyebrow "Sorry, haven't heard of you." She said honestly, simply shrugging and took her glass of wine, her drink of choice whenever she was within the private booths.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Celaena smirked and ran a hand through her hair, moving it all to one side so she could see him perfectly. "Keeping me? Darling, it'd be me keeping you." She mused and swirled her glass of wine, the ruby liquid like blood and she examined Sithis as he gave her reasons for their possible union. "I like the idea of being a Queen and I do love a good werewolf...Obedience is a quality I approve of." She murmured, sipping a bit of her wine that Sithis seemed to confident to take now and again. "I like the...confidence you bring and I'll have you know that I can definitely handle a castle. But before that, I'll need to get to know you better before I even consider becoming someone close to you." Celaena said with a raise of her delicate eyebrow and finished off the wine, immediately having another one poured.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Celaena held her hand out, asking for the bottle to stay at the table and then ordered the barmaid to leave, turning her gaze towards Sithis. "Tell me everything. I don't have any questions for now, so I'd rather just know everything you can inform me. I don't do well with secrets, in fact they bother me immensely so the less secrets, the better this will go down." Celaena said quite bluntly, raising her eyebrow as she swirled her glass.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Celaena tucked a leg beneath her, tapping a finger on her scarlet coloured lips and it curved up into a smile. "I must admit, I am quite intrigued. Your parents were very wild, one to sleep with a demon and the other to sleep with a werewolf. I can't tell if they're smart or idiots for making something like you." She murmured and then held up her finger before he decided to speak. "And don't go cooing about the fact you're a death eater. The curtains may be drawn but to everyone out there, the show's rolling and they're interested in every little world coming out of your pretty little mouth." She said and then dropped her hand, her way of saying it's alright to speak.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Celaena was pleased by obedience, the wolf in him obviously demanded that an Alpha takes control and she has been nothing but an Alpha. "Interesting...I like it. I will take you up on that offer, I can barely stand my life and need more chaos." She said with a wide grin and kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain that marked him as hers. "There. Now, it's your turn for the questions. Entertain me." She demanded with a wicked grin, sipping at her wine delicately as her sharp eyes took him in.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaena Hendrix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Celaena's eyes darkened at his question, even if she knew that was the main and most important question to ask. "Parents argued a lot, almost got divorced because my father didn't want her to work but seeing what it did to my brother and I, he allowed it. The first day of her job was her last day on earth. Her throat was slit in a robbery. Years went by, fell in love with a man and we ended up getting engaged. And he took my brother ring shopping because my brother always knew what I liked and every single person inside the ring shop was slaughtered, along with my brother and fiancee. They had forced my fiancee to watch my brother bleed out and die, before they killed him to the sound of my voice as i used to send him videos of me singing. My father is still alive but is a Knight, as well as me so we barely see each other. I'm also a professor at Durmstrang. Weaponry is my speciality and ever since the deaths of my family members, I've honed my skills and become a weapon myself. I have always been on top and been strong but never had situations to allow me to show it but now that I have no one holding me back, I can." Celaena rambled, her expression emotionless as she spoke about her story. It was true. She hardly cared about her fiancee's death, but her brothers was one that touched her. "I can kill someone with a toothpick." She said honestly, having done so once with a smile on her face.

Celaena Hendrix
Durmstrang Professor
Durmstrang Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top