Yesterday at 1:05 pm by Breanna Starr

» Gif Game
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:02 pm by Blake Morrison

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

What will happen next? (Sithis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What will happen next? (Sithis)

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:23 am

Adeline haven't been in bars for years but today for some reason she wanted to go to one. So here she was in the Hades Downfall Bar. She was sitting near the bar on stool there and was wondering what she should order. She haven't drink lately much of alcohol, she has kid at home who she needs to care of and showing up at home drank isn't good example but now when kid was in Hogwarts she could let herself a little bit more free. It was friday night so she didn't had nothing much to lose really.

"I'll take one firewhiskey bottle," she ordered there now. "And glass for it too," she added and few seconds later she was slowly already drinking there firewhiskey. She had no idea what will happen this night. Last time she was here, she ended up having one night stand and it's what she at times regrets but same don't since this one nightstand gave her amazing daughter. She looked around the bar and tried to spot some old friends, maybe they still come here but so far nothing.

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen next? (Sithis)

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:34 am

Sithis entered the bar. Wearing his robes he made his way towards the location of a female with the bottle of Fire whiskey. He approached her and sat down. "Care to share a glass with me?" He asked curiously. Wondering if he would or would not. These were the questions that needed to be asked. Would he do so or would he not do so. Nether the less he would then take a small seat near the woman and smile. "Why are you alone?" he asked her curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Adeline looked next to her and saw there man. She wondered if she should share her fire whiskey or not. "Okay sure you can get one glass or maybe more," she replied there back. It was better to have some company than drink here alone. "Friends were busy and with some friends I haven't had contact years with who I used to come here often. Hoped to see them here but seems like they don't come here anymore," she answered there to the question now. She took a zip from her glass of firewhiskey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:30 pm

A Glass was handed to him. And he looked at her. ""Name's Alex." he said quietly. he didn't dare say his real name. In Fear of her knowing who he was. The name alone would bring terror. Not to a massive level but to a big level non the less. "Tell about yourself. More," He offered with a smile. As he then asked. "Mind purring me something to drink?" he said, moving the glass next to her. Whilist smiling at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:04 pm

"My name is Adeline," she said there then her name too. She didn't really bother to tell her last name right now. It wasn't not so important really. "Well I'm professor at Beauxbatons school, also school what I graduated many years ago. What else I could say," she said there and wasn't sure if she should mention she has daughter and she is raising her alone basically. Usually when she mentions it then males just go away and don't wanna talk with her so this time she decided to keep it to herself for now until she knows this man better. "Sure, here you go," she said and poured some firewhiskey to his glass now. Herself took a zip from her glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:03 pm

"Pleasure to meet you." he said slowly. As she poured him the Firewhiskey he would nod his head and smile to himself as he would take the glass and would then bring it towards his lips as he drunk on it. He would keep on drinking on yet till glass was empty. "Another please. I want more." he said with a giggle. he really wanted more. "I am From Hogwarts a good student, promising, in the house of Snakes, I love it!" he said with a gentle smile on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:26 am

"Yes pleasure to meet you," she said there now with a weak smile. When the male asked one more glass she looked at her with wide eyes. She was still on her own first glass and he was asking already new one. She did drink her own glass empty and then just poured to herself more and then to that male, who name was probably Alex. "Oh I see. Never really been there in Hogwarts," she said with a smile. "What basically brings you here in this bar?" she asked something random now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:36 pm

He laughed. "I am joking never been to Hogwarts. I am Self taught." he chuckled. That part was true. "What brings me here, I'll say you?" He chuckled, as he teased her taken a sip of his substance, his eyes peered over her. "Are you spoken for?" he asked her curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:14 pm

"Oh okay. Self-taught is good too I guess," she said there now. She was so puzzled now there for sure but she tried not show it out there. She did drink her glass empty and wasn't sure what the male meant there now. "What you mean?" she asked there now being confused for sure. "Spoken for what?" she asked even this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Comment clearly went over the young girls head. "I am here because I want you." he said slowly. "Do you have a husband?" He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Adeline looked at the man and was taken back from his words now. "Oh," she said there and wondered what she should say. "Well I don't really have a husband there is someone who I plan to marry one day," she basically lied there. She really didn't wanna go anywhere with this man right now. She had made already once have made mistake and she won't do it again. "So sorry I'm not interested in you that way," she added there now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:33 pm

"I see." he said slowly. Well there was that. She wasn't interested so that was that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:27 pm

"Well, just once I did go away from this bar away with one male. Ended up having a kid. So now on I'm more careful," she said there now. "It was many years ago," she added there. She finally said out that she has kid now actually even. So she is sure that he doesn't wanna to do anything with her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top