» Here we go again (Open)
Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:18 pm by Lizzie Night

» broken open ((ralph))
Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 pm by Cherry Darling

» Delivery Successful (Belle)
Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:32 pm by Belle Venox

» crash course (open)
Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:52 am by Narkissos Jetson

» The TRUE History of Magic (open to ALL students)
Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:40 pm by Ralph Nemis

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Hogwarts Students51
Durmstrang Students22
Ilvermorny Students27
Total # of Students100

What will happen next? (Sithis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What will happen next? (Sithis)

Post by Adeline Levesque on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:23 am

Adeline haven't been in bars for years but today for some reason she wanted to go to one. So here she was in the Hades Downfall Bar. She was sitting near the bar on stool there and was wondering what she should order. She haven't drink lately much of alcohol, she has kid at home who she needs to care of and showing up at home drank isn't good example but now when kid was in Hogwarts she could let herself a little bit more free. It was friday night so she didn't had nothing much to lose really.

"I'll take one firewhiskey bottle," she ordered there now. "And glass for it too," she added and few seconds later she was slowly already drinking there firewhiskey. She had no idea what will happen this night. Last time she was here, she ended up having one night stand and it's what she at times regrets but same don't since this one nightstand gave her amazing daughter. She looked around the bar and tried to spot some old friends, maybe they still come here but so far nothing.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What will happen next? (Sithis)

Post by Adeline Levesque on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Adeline looked next to her and saw there man. She wondered if she should share her fire whiskey or not. "Okay sure you can get one glass or maybe more," she replied there back. It was better to have some company than drink here alone. "Friends were busy and with some friends I haven't had contact years with who I used to come here often. Hoped to see them here but seems like they don't come here anymore," she answered there to the question now. She took a zip from her glass of firewhiskey.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeline Levesque on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:04 pm

"My name is Adeline," she said there then her name too. She didn't really bother to tell her last name right now. It wasn't not so important really. "Well I'm professor at Beauxbatons school, also school what I graduated many years ago. What else I could say," she said there and wasn't sure if she should mention she has daughter and she is raising her alone basically. Usually when she mentions it then males just go away and don't wanna talk with her so this time she decided to keep it to herself for now until she knows this man better. "Sure, here you go," she said and poured some firewhiskey to his glass now. Herself took a zip from her glass.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeline Levesque on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:26 am

"Yes pleasure to meet you," she said there now with a weak smile. When the male asked one more glass she looked at her with wide eyes. She was still on her own first glass and he was asking already new one. She did drink her own glass empty and then just poured to herself more and then to that male, who name was probably Alex. "Oh I see. Never really been there in Hogwarts," she said with a smile. "What basically brings you here in this bar?" she asked something random now.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeline Levesque on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:14 pm

"Oh okay. Self-taught is good too I guess," she said there now. She was so puzzled now there for sure but she tried not show it out there. She did drink her glass empty and wasn't sure what the male meant there now. "What you mean?" she asked there now being confused for sure. "Spoken for what?" she asked even this.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeline Levesque on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Adeline looked at the man and was taken back from his words now. "Oh," she said there and wondered what she should say. "Well I don't really have a husband there is someone who I plan to marry one day," she basically lied there. She really didn't wanna go anywhere with this man right now. She had made already once have made mistake and she won't do it again. "So sorry I'm not interested in you that way," she added there now.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adeline Levesque on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:27 pm

"Well, just once I did go away from this bar away with one male. Ended up having a kid. So now on I'm more careful," she said there now. "It was many years ago," she added there. She finally said out that she has kid now actually even. So she is sure that he doesn't wanna to do anything with her now.
Adeline Levesque
Ilvermorny Professor
Ilvermorny Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top