Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Talking to No One (One Shot) EmptyTalking to No One (One Shot) EmptyTalking to No One (One Shot) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Talking to No One (One Shot) EmptyTalking to No One (One Shot) EmptyTalking to No One (One Shot) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Talking to No One (One Shot)

Go down

Talking to No One (One Shot) Empty Talking to No One (One Shot)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:17 pm

Delphi stared at the wall and wondered what she did so to end up in here yet again. "One day I will get out, and I will kill those who put me in here." She said to the wall. She got up and twirled her ponytail and walked around her small little cell. "Oh, I do hope I get the chance to see their face when I return into civilization. Oh, it will be so fun seeing them beg for their pathetic little lives." She said to her walls as a smile crept across her face and she didn't care how crazy she seemed; she had figured that out long ago. Though this solitary confinement was not helping, she had no one to talk to but herself.

"My you are looking pretty my darling. My do you want to dance?" Delphi began to hum and dance around the room. She wondered about the boys who she had messed with one who she had figured out was gay. She smirked "Oh Albus you have no idea that Scorpius wants to be more then just friends with you." She said with a smirk. "Oh to play with them some more that would be so much fun. Hmm I wonder if I can maybe get in their minds from here. Oh to send them to my rescue. Hmm I better not though it will be a little too dangerous."

Back to top Go down