Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:17 pm by Guest

» somebody told me (open)
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 pm by Cernunnos Largo

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Potions: Calming Draught (All Ilver Students)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions: Calming Draught (All Ilver Students)

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:27 am

Henry walked into his classroom and walked over the board there. He did write there his name on it and also the potions name what they will learn today. He had figured it would became handy one in future. He now needed to wait his students to show up here. He hoped they will soon show up in the class. He did sat down on his chair, what was near his table.

Back to top Go down

Re: Potions: Calming Draught (All Ilver Students)

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Harlyn sauntered into class, sending their professor a large grin and a wink before dragging her fingers across all of the desks until she ended up at hers, it having been engraved with the symbol of fire to indicate it was her desk and she slid into the chair. She placed her feet on the chair next to hers, claiming it for Mayari when she decided to enter and saw the potion they were learning today. Seeing that it was easy, she pulled out her notebook and began to draw.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Blair walked into the classroom and looked around. There was only one other student there and she was in his house. But he didnt really know her. So he took a seat towards the back and waited for Maya to arrive

Aspen walked in with Espen beside ehr and they both took a seat and began whispering to eachother. Aspen hadnt seen much of Mayari lately. She had been so much time with the Blair boy. It made her sad

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
bisexual
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Harlyn noticed the sudden entrance of three more people and she huffed, noticing that they all knew Mayari. She knew she would want to see with the sisters, so she removed her feet from the chair and ran a hand through her hair.

~~

Mayari was speaking to a good friend as they entered the class, her eyes crinkling as she laughed with him and she patted his arm, signalling that she was going and they hugged goodbye. She waved towards Blair, giving him an apologetic smile and she appeared behind Aspen, covering her eyes. "Guess who?" She whispered into her ear and leaned over, pecking Espen's cheek.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Jerrica entered class and looked around. Spying Harlyn, she went over and sat behind her. She looked up at the board and saw what potion they'll be brewing today. That should be easy, she thought as she began to wait for instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Blair frowned a bit when Mayari didnt sit next to him> But he understood that she probably wanted some time with her other friends. Which he would gladly let her have. He smiled at her and nodded in understanding

Aspen gasped as her eyes were covered before she smiled at hearing her best friends voice, "Well hello there." She said as she hugged her friend as she sat. Espen smiled at Mayari and hugged her as well, "We havent seen yuo around lately." She said sadly

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
bisexual
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Mayari let out a laugh and sat beside them, instantly lacing her fingers with Aspen's. "That's what I'm here. I feel horrible for neglecting you too." She said, giving them a pout and when she heard the sadness in her friend's tone, she felt even worse. "It's just that...Blair said that.that I'm his mate?" She told them and stared down at their hands.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Aspen chuckled,"Its fine. Im glad you have a guy outside the tribe thats into you. And no offense, but he is absolutely gorgeous. Have you seen his tattoos?" She asked then frowned when she mentioned she was Blairs mate, "You know your father will not be happy you are with a wolf." She said in a low voice.

Jacob strolled into the classroom looking like a Greek god and sat down next to his brother, "Hey there little bro." He said clapping Blair on the back, "Awww is your little girlfriend not sitting with you?" He asked laughing.This earned him a smack to the back of the head from Blair to which he chuckled, "Touchy today arent we?"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Mayari laughed at her friend's comments and rolled her eyes. "Well, I've seen them poke out of his shirt but I've not seen them completely." She admitted, a dark blush on her tanned cheeks before paling at her friend's comments, staring down at her hands. "Well, Father won't be happy that I'm with anyone. Especially one from Rome. He's to go back when he's 18 and as you know, with my father being the Chief of the Tribe, I can't just leave it." She said, her gaze saddening. She was starting to like Blair in that romantic sense, not love, but like for now but she could see herself in the future falling for him. She gazed over her shoulder at him, her gaze sad and soft before she caught sight of him smacking his brother's head, making her smile.

~~

Harlyn was sat behind Blair and she narrowed her eyes when his brother appeared, their interaction annoying her. "Could you both shut up?" She said bluntly, looking through her raven hair and latched onto their faces with narrowed eyes, the green and blue standing out from the black hair.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Aspen listened to her friend speak and felt her sadness, "Why must he return? Cant he come to the tribe with you?" She asked a bit confused at why her friend must leave their home after graduation.

Jacob smirked as a girl spoke to them, "Im sorry beautiful? Were we disrupting you?" He asked, his eyes bright and mischeiveous. He noticed she had two different colored eyes two and his own widened a bit showing the two different colors

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Mayari turned her gaze back onto Aspen and sighed, squeezing her hand. "You know I don't tell other people's stories. That's the one thing I refuse to do." She told her before pausing. "Well, apart from our headmasters. I only do it with permission." She admitted.

~~

Harlyn noted the different colour eyes and she crossed her arms, glaring at him. "What do you think?" She said sharply. "I suppose me asking you to shut up doesn't mean you're disrupting me...Shit, my bad. Carry on being loud pricks." She said, giving them a sweet smile and winked towards Jacob, being her usual rude self which only ended up in Mayari tutting at her to stop. "Sorry Mayflower." This earned her a kind smile.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Blair could tell by the look on Jacobs face that that he was about to be an arrogant ass hole. He sighed and waited for the shit storm to begin. He just groaned and hid his face

Jacob smirked at the girl, "Well arent you just sexy as hell when your mad. And those eyes, damn. They pierce me to my very soul. Im sorry we were loud obnoxious pigs, we will keep our voices to a minimum."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Harlyn stared furiously and clicked open her lighter, the flame large and bright almost turning white hot and she moved the ball in front of Jacob's face until it looked like it was going to explode. When it did, she simply clicked her finger and it disappeared. "Say that shit to me again and I won't hesitate to make your head blow up from your body." She hissed before smiling over at Blair. "Treat my mayflower well, Blair and we won't have an issue." She gave him a genuine smile, the first in a while and it ached her cheeks so she gave up, turning back to simply clicking her lighter.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Blair nodded imediately. Partially because he would never want to hurt Maya and partially because this girl frightened him. Jacob just smiled and turned his attention to the lesson

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Pukwudgie Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:02 am

Jackson decided to show up in the Potions classroom too. It was one of these lessons what he did understood here quite well. He walked in, greeted professor and did take a seat middle of the classroom.
____

Carmen walked in the classroom and did just went sit back of the classroom. Totally ignoring everyone right now. She really missed her home right now. She just didn't felt like talking with anyone but she needed to attend to classes to pass her years.

____

Victorie even showed up to the classroom. She did greet the professor and sat down somewhere in the classroom too. So now they all had to wait class to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennox Flynn on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Lennox walked in with Sierra and Madison and took a seat with the girls. She looked over at Jackson and smiled softly at him. She blushed which was immediately noticed by her friends and they began playfully teasing her for it.

Jace walked in and took a seat at the back. He didnt really know anyone but he saw the girl from the feast and smirked at her

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Jackson noticed Lennox come in and when she smiled a him then he did smile back to her. He wasn't sure what he felt about her really but he liked to spend time with her.

When people greeted Henry he did greet them back too. He was bit of curious of this one girl who just ignored everyone. He found her odd but didn't say anything about her. "Welcome to Potions class," Henry decided to start with the lesson. "I'm professor Henry Wilson. You guys can call me just Henry," he said there now with a small smile on his face. "Today we gonna learn about Calming Draught. Does anyone can tell me what that potion actually does?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennox Flynn on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Sierra raised her hand "Let me take a wild guess. it helps calm people down." She said before smiling a bit smugly which earned giggles from her friends but she gave the professor an innocent look so as to not get into trouble

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top