Head Admin Xaria

Head Admin Jules

Admin Nadia
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Sharona Grayson, Vladimir Lazar

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.

Lesson one: Stage presence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson one: Stage presence

Post by Madison Lawrence on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Madison was super excited to be teaching her first lesson. She couldnt wait to teach the students about performing and the music industry. She walked into the classroom and saw that there was a stage and the performer in her was drawn to it. She smiled as the instruments began playing exactly the right music she thought of and she began singing. Soon, she was performing as if she was on stage at one of her concerts, moving and dancing around the classroom as she sang.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Lesson one: Stage presence

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Mayari entered Creative Arts, her jewellery jingling as she walked and she smiled towards Madison who was performing quite wonderfully and she shimmied around the classroom as well. She hopped from one foot to the other and her hands were in the air, swaying to Madison's singing. Her bracelets hit together, matching perfectly with the tune and she closed her eyes, almost becoming breathless as she danced so freely.

Mayari's outfit

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Grey on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Aspen and espen entered the classroom and aspen smiled at the little performance. Soon she was dancing with mayari moving her body to the beat of the music. She smiled and laughed as the two best friends danced.

Blair walked in and raised an eyebrow at what he saw. He couldn't help but chuckle. He smiled as his eyes fell on Maya. He walked over and pulled her into his arms and danced with her as Madison began singing another song

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Wampus Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Mayari spotted Aspen and Espen, causing a grin to form on her lips as they were her best friends. They danced together, instantly feeling happy with the presence of her friends. Suddenly, she's been grabbed and her nose is filled with the scent of familiar spices and pine; Blair. "Don't scare me like that." She said, even though she made no sound or move to show that she was actually frightened. She danced with him though, twirling under his arm and she danced around his body before putting them chest to chest. "First class of Illvermorny. Is it a good start?" She asked, staring up at him with a lopsided grin.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Blair smiled down at her as that danced. He was gnakful his mother had made him take all those lessons growing up. When she asked about their firs lesson he smiled "so far its so great" he said before kissing her forehead

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
bisexual
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:10 pm

Mayari beamed and took his hand, leading him towards the back of the class before she settled into her seat. "I'm glad." She said and pulled out her notebook and raven feather quill, the raven feather coming from Huginn. As if on cue, her raven flew into the class and nestled itself onto her shoulder whilst Muninn flew around the school. "After this, will you accompany me to the kitchens? I'm craving strawberry cheesecake." She asked Blair, smiling bashfully.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Blair followed her to their seats and sat down beside her. He went wide eyed as a bird landed on her shoulder before he smiled "cool pet you got there princess" he said reaching out to stroke the bird. He pulled out his own supplies as he waited for madison to begin teaching them "of course I'll accompany you" he said in response to her question

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
bisexual
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 am

Carmen walked into the classroom and mostly ignored everyone right now. Too be honest she was here only because she needed to pass the year and she needed some classes for it for sure. She did take a seat back in the classroom and just placed her hands on table, soon her head was on her hands too. She just waited class to start soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:54 am

Mayari scoffed at the word pet and felt Huginn snap at Blair for trying to stroke him, to which she just stroked his chest. "He's more a companion but he still doesn't like anyone unfortunately. His brother, Muninn, doesn't either. Should see them with my father." She said, laughing at the memory. She then beamed at his response and kissed his cheek, looking over at the professor.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Blair laughed "well aren't you. a protective feather mommy?" He said before snatching his hand back before the bird could nip it "damn feathered beast" he muttered under his breath.

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
bisexual
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Jackson decided show up in this class. Even if he wasn't really so much into creative things for sure. He just wanted to check the class out, maybe he will like it. He walked in the classroom and did take a seat somewhere middle of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennox Flynn on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Lennox walked into the classroom and looked around. She saw Madison and Maya and Blair. But she smiled when she saw Jackson. She walked over to him and sat down giving him a small smile "hello"

Sierra walked into the class and took a deep breath. She could smell the performances that would happen in this room. And she loved it. Sierra took a seat at the front of the class and bounced eagerly in her seat

Madison decided to finally start he class. She put the mic back on the stand and smiled "OK guys. I'm Madison. I'm the TA for this class. But today. I'm your professor. Today is about stage presence. Who can tell me what the most important thing about stage presence is?"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Jackson looked at the girl next to him and realized it was Lennox from the feast. He smiled at her. "Hello," he said back to her now. Soon looked at their current professor and he had no idea what reply for her question was. He didn't know nothing much about stages for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Mayari smiled at Huginn, the sight of Muninn in the window causing her to smile even more. She then stared at Blair with a deep frown at his comment about her ravens. "Be nice." She said and the raven hid in her hair, allowing himself a little nap. Madison soon started the lesson and she smiled in encouragement. "I wouldn't say image, like the way you dress. Would it be more just showing that you're passionate about performing and that you have a good time?" She asked, toying with her crystal rings.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Pukwudgie Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Marino on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Lennox smiled at Jackson and turned once Madison began her lesson. Stage presence? She knew a lot about behind the scenes of the music industry. But absolutely nothing about being on stage

Blair frowned and put an arm around mayaris shoulders as the lesson began. He smiled as she gave a reasonable sounding answer and wondered if she was correct.

Madison smiled as mayari gave her an answer "excellent. Good job. Passion and energy is the most important part of performing. Your crowd will draw off your energy. Who can tell me what the second most important thing is"

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
bisexual
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Victorie was late for her first class and she didn't really care so much, it was class what she didn't really enjoy much anyways. She walked into the classroom. "Hello, I'm sorry I'm late. I lost track of time," she tried to apologize there now. She took a seat somewhere middle of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Harlyn was late, not that it mattered as she slid in like a shadow behind Victorie and was now in the back of the class with a wicked smile. She placed her feet on her desk and leaned back with her hands clasped on her stomach. "Movement? Keep moving to keep their attention but not too much or you'll look like a complete idiot." Harlyn commented and looked back at Mayari, giving her a joking smirk as if saying she did. Even though she was the much better dancer out of the two of them.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:37 pm

"You know anything about topic we discuss today here?" Jackson whispered to Lennox. He was just a bit of bored there right now. He didn't find talking about stages so interesting for sure.

Carmen looked at Madison and just listened what others said there all around her. She had nothing to add really. Girl didn't know nothing about stages. She have never preformed anything and she won't in near future either. Same time girl has no idea what her future brings for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Jerrica ran into class hoping she wasn't late. "Am I late..?" she wondered as she looked at all her classmates. Dammit. "I guess I'll take that as a yes..." She joined her classmates trying to figure out what was currently going on in class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennox Flynn on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Jus as Madison was about to award points a late student ran in and Madison laughed "don't worry. You're a bit late. But I'll let you off with a warning. Don't let it happen again" she then pulled the mic to her "now. Who can tell me what this is called" she then sang into the mic "do re mi fa so la ti do"

Lennox shook her head at jacksons question a look of life pure confusion on her face at the next question "what the hell...."

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:50 am

Jackson looked at he Lennox. He noticed girl was so confused there now. "Are you okay?" he asked there now. He looked over Madison and noticed she was holding mic, that much he knew.

Carmen was feeling so sleepy there. She had placed her hands on table and her head on it. She looked over Madison and just didn't say anything really, even if she knew what she was holding was mic, in what you can sing or speak so people hear you louder.

Victorie smiled when the points weren't taken off. Girl took a seat and listened what was going on now there. "If i'm right it's called mic, it's thing on what you can sing or speak so people can hear you louder," she said there now something with a small smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:38 am

Harlyn rolled her eyes at the question, but even more so at someone's answer. She pulled out her zippo lighter, keeping it to the side of her and she began to flick it open and closed out of habit. "I believe she means the noise she made into it. Which is called Solfege or Solmization. It's a system of learning the musical scales. If she didn't mean that, extra points, right?" She said, a smirk slowly finding its way on her lips and returned to flicking her lighter, craving a cigarette.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Wampus Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennox Flynn on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Madison smiled and nodded "Correct Miss Proctor and 5 points to Wampus. Now, who can explain to me a few things you need to know before going on stage?" She looked around and looked at Lennox "Lennox?" Lennox froze and bit her lip "Um... the songs for your set?" Madison nodded "Very good. What else?" She asked the toher students

Alias :
Sydney
Blood Status :
halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Wampus Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down